Season 6 of Modern Warfare: Warzone is on the horizons and with it comes a collection of new updates, including new map changes for Warzone.
There will also be a new Battle Pass for you to purchase, which will have a variety of rewards and will be shared between Modern Warfare and Warzone.
This page outlines the Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 6 release time and some of what you have to look forward to in Warzone Season 6.
On this page:
Modern Warfare Season 6 release time in BST, CEST, EDT and PDT explained
The Modern Warfare Season 6 release date is Tuesday, 29th September and the update is expected to be released at the following times:
- UK: 7am (BST / UK)
- Europe: 8am (CEST / West Europe)
- East Coast US: 2am (EST / East Coast US)
- West Coast US: 11pm on the 28th September (PST / West Coast US)
These times are based on the previous seasons, with the UK being confirmed by the installable time attached to the Version 1.27 update file.
As usual you may find yourself waiting for both the download and maintenance time for the patch to pass before you can start playing, but the time this takes will depend on the platform you're using.
If you're on PlayStation then, like last season, you can start pre-downloading the patch ahead of Tuesday, which is 20.413 GB.
The latest event in the game is the Haunting of Verdansk, which offers a variety of Trick or Treat rewards. The event comes several weeks after the arrival of Season 6 Battle Pass skins and a new subway system. Meanwhile, the latest intel released was Tighten the Noose. While you get accustomed to the new season, read up on our Warzone tips and tricks, list of best Warzone loadouts, the best Warzone perks, how the Warzone Gulag works and how to quickscope.
What's new in Season 6 of Modern Warfare: Warzone?
Like the previous seasons, Season 6 promises to bring a variety of updates to both Modern Warfare and Warzone mode. Here are some of the updates that have been teased so far:
- The subway system will be unlocked on the Warzone map, offering both the ability to fast travel and giving you a new area to battle other opponents.
- A new Battle Pass, which can be progressed across all Modern Warfare multiplayer modes, consisting of 100 levels and rewards, including new weapon Blueprints and COD Points.
- Two new Operators will be unlockable via the Battle Pass - Farah and Nikolai.
- There will also be new weekly intel for you to complete.
Good luck in Warzone Season 6!