Season 4 of Modern Warfare: Warzone is upon us and with its arrival comes a variety of new updates, including mid-match events and a new Operator.
You'll also be able to purchase a new Battle Pass, which is shared between Modern Warfare and Warzone, along with new weapon blueprints.
This page outlines the Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 4 release time and what you can look forward to in Warzone Season 4.
On this page:
Modern Warfare: Warzone Season 4 release time in BST, CEST, EDT and PDT explained
Update (June 11th): Season 4 is now live! You might have a wait on your hands with the large patch size, so until then, here's what to expect when it's downloaded:
- Modern Warfare: Warzone Season 4 patch notes
- Warzone Season 4 Battle Pass skins and operators
- Modern Warfare: Warzone's Kyle explained: How to get missing Operator 'Gaz'
Original report: The Modern Warfare Season 4 release date is Thursday, June 11th and the update should be released at the following times:
- UK: 7am (BST / UK)
- Europe: 8am (CEST / West Europe)
- East Coast US: 2am (EST / East Coast US)
- West Coast US: 11pm on June 10th (PST / West Coast US)
You might have to wait for both the download and maintenance time for the patch to be completed, but how long this will take depends on which platform you're using.
Activision had postponed Call of Duty's new season from its planned launch last week amid the ongoing Black Lives Matter movement.
Season 2 has arrived! Read up on the Warzone patch notes, the Warzone Season 2 Battle Pass - which introduces the Sykov, ZRG 20mm, R1 Shadowhunter, LC10 and FARA 83 - and Warzone map changes for what's new. Elsewhere, we have recommendations for the best Warzone weapons and explainers on the best FFAR 1 loadout, best MAC-10 loadout, best AUG loadout, best Krig 6 loadout, best MP5 loadout, best M16 loadout and best XM4 loadout.
What's new in Season 4 of Modern Warfare: Warzone?
Now that you know when Season 4 of Warzone arrives, here's what you have to look forward to in the new update:
- Season 4 Battle Pass with 100 levels of new unlocks, including weapon Blueprints and COD Points.
- A new operator - Captain Price - to unlock.
- Two new weapons, the Vector and the Galil - to play across all of Modern Warfare's multiplayer.
Though not confirmed, new multiplayer maps and modes have previously been rolled out throughout the season, and it's likely Season 4 will be the same.
Good luck in Warzone Season 4!