Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit has smashed its way to the top of the Japanese software chart on PlayStation 3 this week, according to Media Create data.
The Xbox 360 version only made it to 12, but along with Ninja Gaiden II at eight, Microsoft's machine was unusually well represented in this week's chart.
Hardcore Wii role-player Shiren the Wanderer was at two, with Konami's PSP baseball outing at three.
Old-hand Mario Kart Wii put its foot down to get four this week - bringing lifetime sales in Japan to nearly 1.5 million. Tecmo DS offering Misa Yamamura Suspense: Kyoto Murder Files was at five.
PSP system-seller Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G dipped to six, followed by another 2 million seller Wii Fit at seven.
Family Trainer and DS Beautiful Letter Training rounded off the top flight at nine and 10 respectively.
Both PS3 and 360 sales were up for the week, but the PSP remained the dominant leader with the Wii and DS comfortably behind.
- Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (PS3) - 92,298
- Mysterious Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren 3 (Wii) - 59,283
- Powerful Pro Baseball Portable 3 (PSP) - 42,673
- Mario Kart Wii - 38,856
- DS Misa Yamamura Suspense: Kyoto Murder Files (DS) - 38,122
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (PSP) - 35,185
- Wii Fit - 33,595
- Ninja Gaiden 2 (Xbox 360) - 24,570
- Family Trainer (Wii) - 15,405
- DS Beautiful Letter Training (DS) - 15,391
- PSP - 62,016
- Wii - 44,639
- DS - 35,020
- PS3 - 10,856
- PS2 - 6,279
- Xbox 360 - 2,280