Stop me if you've heard this one before: Ebay UK is offering 20 per cent off goods from a range of retailers, including TVs and appliances from Hughes and refurbished games and consoles from Music Magpie. This isn't the first time we've seen this sale, but it's always worth checking because of the wide range of deals on offer and the opportunity to get some of the hottest tech at up to £75 off.
We've done most of the hard work for you too, with some of the best retailers and most promising deals highlighted below. Here's what you need to know!
Rules: The sale runs until 11:59 UK time on the 4th of June, but expect the most prized tech deals to go faster than that. The minimum spend is £20 and the maximum discount is £75, so the best deals are around the £375 mark (where you'll see the full 20 per cent discount and the full £75 off). Full terms and conditions are here, if you'd like to run the numbers yourself.
Code: Use code PICK20OFF at the checkout to see the discounted price.
Retailers: Here are some promising tech outlets taking part in the sale:
- Camera Centre UK (Cameras and accessories)
- Cheapest Electricals (Smartphones and laptops)
- De'Longhi (Coffee machines)
- Hughes Direct (4K TVs and appliances)
- Music Magpie (Refurb games consoles, phones, tablets and media)
- The Best Laptop Deals Around (Refurb laptops)
- The Game Collection (Games)
Highlights: These are some of the best deals we've spotted. Apologies if things go out of stock; many times only a few units are available at the time we're writing these up. Note that many are refurbs too, so do read the description before committing to a purchase!
- Xbox One X 1TB - £268 (was £335)
- PlayStation 4 Pro - £240 (was £300)
- PlayStation 4 Slim (Grey Special Edition) - £200 (was £250)
- Nintendo Switch Lite (Yellow) - £166 (was £208)
- Xbox One (console only) - £136 (was £170)
- Samsung 27-inch 1440p 144Hz gaming monitor - £215 (was £269)
- Dell SE2417HG 24-inch 1080p gaming monitor - £92 (was £115)
4K HDR TVs and projectors
- Panasonic TX49GX550B 49-inch 4K HDR TV - £263 (was £330
- Panasonic TX65GX700B 65-inch 4K HDR TV - £524 (was £600)
- Epson WH-TW650 1080p Projector - £365 (was £440)
- Philips 55-inch OLED903/12 4K HDR TV (wall mount only) - £1425 (was £1500)
Laptops and tablets
- MSI Alpha (Ryzen 7 3750H RX 5500M 120Hz) laptop - £825 (was £900)
- Dell Precision 7710 (i7 6820HQ, 32GB RAM, Quadro M3000M) laptop - £725 (was £800)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Core i7 1TB SSD) - £855 (was £930)
Drones, phones, cameras and coffee machines
- DJI Mavic Mini Compact Drone - £314 (was £389)
- GoPro Hero 7 Silver Action Cam - £148 (was £185)
- Apple iPhone XS Gold - £465 (was £540)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ - £395 (was £470)
- De'Longhi Bean To Cup Coffee Machine - £216 (was £270)
Hope this was useful! Feel free to chime in with any deals you found, and follow @dealsfoundry for the latest deals as we find 'em.
Will you support the Digital Foundry team?
Digital Foundry specialises in technical analysis of gaming hardware and software, using state-of-the-art capture systems and bespoke software to show you how well games and hardware run, visualising precisely what they're capable of. In order to show you what 4K gaming actually looks like we needed to build our own platform to supply high quality 4K video for offline viewing. So we did.
Our videos are multi-gigabyte files and we've chosen a high quality provider to ensure fast downloads. However, that bandwidth isn't free and so we charge a small monthly subscription fee of $5. We think it's a small price to pay for unlimited access to top-tier quality encodes of our content. Thank you.Support Digital Foundry