Amazon's preordained day of discounted PC hardware has arrived, as the US retailer counts down its twelve days of deals. As usual with Amazon, there are a metric ton of deals to trawl through, some great and some not so great, so we've done the hard work for you and pulled out the absolute highlights. The best deals mirror what we saw on Black Friday, with some items offered at even greater reductions today.
If you're looking to pick up a new laptop, upgrade your gaming PC or get a nice new monitor, we've got you covered. We've also found a few other deals from elsewhere on the web which are worth knowing about, so we've thrown them in too.
Amazon's deals end at 11:59 PT on Wednesday, December 5th, and are only available on Amazon.com - sorry, European readers!
Laptops, graphics cards and other PC†components
In one of the best laptop deals we've seen thus far, XPS 13 and 15 models have been reduced by at least $300. Elsewhere, graphics cards, big hard drives and other PC components are going cheap. There's also a rather good deal on Micro SD cards, in case your drone / Switch / mirrorless camera / phone needs an upgrade.
- Dell XPS 13 / XPS 15 laptops for $300 - $400 off
- Toshiba X300 6TB HDD for $130 (was $185)
- Asus ROG STRIX Vega 56 OC for $410 (was $660)
- Aorus RX 580 4GB for $185 (was $330)
- Asus ROG STRIX B350-F motherboard for $85 (was $125)
- Corsair RM550x 80+ gold modular PSU for $70 (was $110)
- Samsung 128GB Micro SD card for $20 (was $42)
We've also rounded up what we reckon are the best graphics cards of 2018 right here, complete with links to our comprehensive in-house benchmarks and reviews.
The BenQ monitor that leads this list is a strong mid-range monitor that offers nominal HDR support and a 4K resolution. The Dell monitor is an office favourite, while the Viewsonic options offer good value for money. The Aopen 144Hz monitor is one we haven't tried, but with its specifications and its new deal price, it could be worth a punt.
- BenQ EL2870U 28-inch 4K HDR monitor for $399 (was $499)
- Dell UltraSharp 27-inch 1440p monitor for $329 (was $429)
- Viewsonic†24-inch 75Hz 1080p monitor for $98 (was $133)
- Viewsonic 32-inch 1080p IPS monitor for $150 (was $200)
- Aopen 24-inch 144Hz FreeSync monitor for $150 (was $220)
For more monitors with the DF seal of approval, check out our best gaming monitors guide.
Logitech always go crazy for the deals, and Amazon's PC day could basically be renamed Logitech Day at this point - they're offering big savings on gaming headsets and mechanical keyboards, plus a rather good value bundle. Elsewhere, the streamer's favourite Blue Yeti Mic and an attractive low-profile keyboard are on offer.
- Blue Yeti USB Mic for $89 (was $129)
- Logitech G910 mechanical keyboard for $87 (was $150)
- Logitech G933 wireless 7.1 headphones for $100 (was $200)
- Logitech G633 RGB 7.1 headphones for $70 (was $150)
- Logitech G433 wired DTS headphones for $50 (was $100)
- Logitech Gear Up gaming bundle (4 items) for $80 (was $200)
- Gamdias Hermes M3 RGB Low Profile keyboard for $59 (was $100)
We hope this roundup was useful, and we'll be back the next time we spot any particularly good deals as the holidays get ever nearer.