Black Friday proper has arrived at last with Cyber Monday waiting in the wings, and that means all of the best deals have as well. Here's the best deals that we've found so far today, including deals on TVs, games consoles, PC hardware and peripherals. As well as listing the highlights for you here, we'll be linking to our full posts on each subject - televisions, graphics cards and so on - so that you can see all of the good deals that we've identified in a particular category that you're looking to pick something up.
We'll cover deals from both the US and the UK in this post, so click here for UK Black Friday deals and click here for US Black Friday deals. You could also check out our full list of Black Friday deal category pages.
UK Black Friday deals
Black Friday 4K TV deals
LG B7 OLED 55" for £1099 - was £2299, save £1200
Right now the best Black Friday OLED deal is this LG B7 OLED. That's last year's second-tier model, but it has the same amazing panel as this year's LG B8 and LG C8 OLEDs. The LG B8 has slightly better motion handling thanks to Black Frame Insertion, but the B7 has slightly better input lag and slightly better viewing angles as well. Overall, it's a cracking deal on a full-size OLED, and it even come with a five year warranty. Pounce on this now before it goes!
LG C8 OLED 55" for £1499 - was £1999, save £500
The seminal 55-inch LG C8 OLED has dropped by £100 to a new lowest-ever price today, £1499. It looks like retailers are matching this price across the UK, so we recommend getting it from John Lewis so you can take advantage of their five-year warranty. With the LG B8 only £200 cheaper (see below), it may well be worth getting LG's flagship model. As a quick recap, the LG C8 OLED is the best 4K TV on the market, with incredible contrast, wide viewing angles, strong HDR performance, great motion resolution, low input lag and all of the features you could ever want for watching films or playing games.
Update: The 65-inch version of the LG C8 is currently available for only £1999 over on Electrical Discount with code OLEDBF400. That makes it a whopping £300 cheaper than any other retailer, and it comes with a five year warranty too.
LG B8 OLED 55" for £1299 - was £1799, save £500
The LG B8 has the same gorgeous OLED screen as our top 4K HDR TV pick, the LG C8 OLED, but comes with a worse stand and last year's processor instead of this year's. That doesn't make a big difference in daily use, but it makes a massive difference to the price - you're looking at a TV that's £300 cheaper than the flagship model of the same size! You can also find the LG B8 on Amazon at the same discounted price, but we recommend getting this one from John Lewis to take advantage of their five year warranty.
The XF900 is Sony's third-tier television, offering excellent features and performance at a mid-range price point - which has been solidly reduced as of Black Friday itself. As we've seen on other Sony TVs, motion handling is a strong point with rapid pixel response times and black frame insertion. Contrast is also excellent, with a good local dimming implementation that raises contrast to around 5700:1. Gaming at 4K works well too, thanks to low input lag - around 24ms for both SDR and HDR content. This deal lets you take more than £300 off the 2018 55-inch model and comes with a five year warranty from John Lewis.
Black Friday console deals
This is quite possibly the best of many Xbox One X bundle deals that have appeared so far on Black Friday. You get the Xbox One X 1TB with Fallout 76 (eh) and Red Dead Redemption 2 (yeah!) for £380. We previously saw a bundle with Fallout 76 and the Xbox One X 1TB for £360, so this is as good as that deal plus you get Red Dead Redemption 2 for £20 - not bad! These deals can come and go, so it's worth checking out our best Xbox Black Friday deals for the latest updates, plus the best prices on Xbox One games.
This is a similar situation - you can get the PS4 Pro with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Black Ops 4 for £350, which is quite a good deal. As before, you can see the best PS4 deals page for the latest PS4 Pro bundle deals (and deals on PS4 games and merch too).
Of course, we can't forget Nintendo's equally excellent Switch console. The best deal we've seen here has been the Switch console by itself for £250 on Amazon or a Switch with a Mario title (Mario Party, Odyssey, Tennis Aces, Mario Kart 8 or Splatoon 2) for £290. The Nintendo Black Friday deals hub is the place to go for updates here.
Black Friday PC peripherals
Black Friday gaming keyboards
- Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 for £87 (was £165)
- Razer Ornata Mecha Membrane RGB keyboard for £61 (was £99)
- Corsair K95 RGB Platinum MX Brown mechanical keyboard for £127 (was £185)
- Corsair K65 RGB Rapidfire mechanical keyboard for £96 (was £130)
- Corsair K70 Lux RGB mechanical keyboard for £87 (was £150)
- Asus ROG Strix Flare RGB mechanical keyboard for £122 (was £160)
- HyperX Alloy Elite Red LED keyboard for £72 (was £120)
- Elgato Stream Deck Content Creation Controller for £90 (was £140)
Black Friday gaming mice
- Logitech G903 wireless gaming mouse for £100 (was £150)
- Razer Naga Trinity MMO mouse for £70 (was £100)
- Razer Deathadder Elite mouse for £45 (was £70)
- Razer Lancehead wireless gaming mouse for £76 (was £140)
- Razer Basilisk optical gaming mouse for £38 (was £65)
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS gaming mouse for £28 (was £50)
- Corsair Glaive RGB optical gaming mouse for £41 (was £66)
- Roccat Kone Aimo RGB optical gaming mouse for £36 (was £70)
Black Friday gaming headsets
- Razer Kraken Pro V2 gaming headset for £80 (was £110)
- Razer Thresher 7.1 gaming headset for £100 (was £150)
- HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless gaming headset for £97 (was £40)
- Logitech G433 wired 7.1 surround sound headset for £50 (was £110)
- Roccat Khan Aimo 7.1 Hi-Res USB gaming headset for £50 (was £120)
Black Friday PC hardware
Crucial MX500 1TB SATA SSD for £117 (was £144)
The Crucial MX500 is one of the best SATA SSDs, ably balancing price and performance. Right now, the best price for their 1TB drive is on Amazon where it's going for £117, down from £144. If you don't need a 1TB drive, you can pick up the 250GB model for £37 or the 500GB model for £62. If you want a truly giant SSD, you can now get the 2TB model for just £210 from Amazon. These are some of the best prices that we've ever seen on this drive.
The Samsung 860 Evo is one of our favourite SATA SSDs, and right now you can get a good deal on the 1TB model over on Ebuyer. They're offering the drive for £160, which is quite reasonable, but the big draw here is that you also get a code for Assassin's Creed Odyssey, which is quite a good game and is worth at least £30. If you're not interested in the game, you can get just the drive cheaper on Amazon for £142. The smaller 500GB model might be an even better bargain though - it's been reduced on Amazon to just £62, the same price as the MX500 500GB above. The drive is rated for sequential reads of 550MB/s and sequential writes of 520MB/s, but its real advantage is its excellent random and mixed workload performance which rivals any other SATA SSD on the market. Either way, you get a a solid Black Friday deal on a great SSD.
Black Friday gaming laptops
Asus TUF FX504GM for £899 - was £1199
This Asus laptop is a strong mid-range gaming laptop that's been reduced by £200. You get a Core i7 8750H, a Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB graphics card and 8GB of DDR4 RAM, so you can expect excellent 1080p performance. In terms of storage, you've got a 256GB SSD and a 1TB HDD. The screen is also worth mentioning - it's a 15.6" 120Hz display that should perform excellently in fast-paced games. As well as the laptop itself, this deal includes a backpack, Asus mouse and the Intel Starter Pack - which includes Call of Duty Black Ops 4, Killing Floor 2 and Evasion, the last of which I've never heard of. Either way, it's a stonking deal for £899.
That's all the UK deals for the moment! Check back tomorrow to see the latest and greatest in discounted gadgetry, or take a look at our dedicated pages for all of the best Black Friday deals we've found thus far that are still live.
- Black Friday: best keyboard, mouse and headset deals
- Black Friday: best laptop deals
- Black Friday: best processor / CPU deals
- Black Friday: best graphics card / GPU deals
- Black Friday: best PC deals
- Black Friday: best TV deals
- Black Friday: best SSD deals
US Black Friday deals
Black Friday PC peripherals
Black Friday gaming monitors
$719 for a brand new Dell Alienware AW3418DW on Ebay. This is an insanely good price on the best ultrawide monitor on the market. If you're not familiar with it, this monitor has a curved 34-inch IPS panel at 3440 x 1440 resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate (20Hz higher than other monitors with the same screen) and G-Sync support. That's an insane spec sheet, and this is an insane price - grab one before it goes.
BenQ EL2870U 4K HDR gaming monitor for $360 (was $450)
If you're after a budget 4K HDR gaming monitor, this one from BenQ is a good choice. This a 28-inch monitor with a TN panel, which provides a rapid 1ms response time and a low price. Its HDR implementation isn't the best, but it's still worth having in supported games and films. The monitor also includes FreeSync support, which is handy for Xbox One consoles and PCs with AMD graphics cards that may dip below 60 frames per second.
Black Friday gaming keyboards
- Fnatic Streak RGB mechanical keyboard for $85 (was $110)
- Fnatic Streak Mini RGB mechanical keyboard for $65 (was $90)
- Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum for $90 (was $180)
- Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 for $85 (was $170)
- Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma V2 for $100 (was $140)
- Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro S RGB keyboard for $100 (was $140)
Black Friday gaming mice
- SteelSeries Rival 650 Wireless optical gaming mouse for $84 (was $120)
- SteelSeries Rival 600 optical gaming mouse for $50 (was $80)
- Logitech G502 Proteus Core Spectrum for $35 (was $80)
- Logitech G600 MMO gaming mouse for $25 (was $60)
- Corsair Glaive RGB gaming mouse for $50 (was $70)
- Corsair Dark Core RGB wired / wireless mouse for $60 (was $80)
- Cooler Master CM310 optical gaming mouse for $20 (was $30)
- Fnatic Flick 2 optical gaming mouse for $30 (was $50)
- Fnatic Clutch 2 optical gaming mouse for $30 (was $50)
- SteelSeries Rival 310 for $55 (was $60)
- SteelSeries Rival 110 for $30 (was $40)
Black Friday gaming headsets
- Corsair Gaming Void Pro RGB USB headset for $50 (was $60)
- Logitech G430 7.1 surround sound gaming headset for $30 (was $80)
- Logitech G933 wireless 7.1 surround sound gaming headset for $100 (was $200)
- Corsair G633 Artemis RGB 7.1 surround sound gaming headset for $70 (was $150)
- Corsair HS60 7.1 surround sound gaming headset for $50 (was $70)
Black Friday PC hardware deals
That's all the deals for now! Check back tomorrow to see the latest and greatest in discounted gadgetry, or read on for direct links to all of our dedicated subpages. You can also see our previous Black Friday highlights from November 19th, November 20th, November 21st and November 22nd for more deals, many of which are still live in one form or another.
All the Black Friday deals pages
Want to see all of the deals we've found so far on a given product category like graphics cards or gaming laptops? Take a look at the links below.