SteelSeries are offering a host of deals in their so-called "Cyber Week", promising low prices on their well-respected Arctis headsets, Rival and Sensei mice and all sorts of other gaming peripherals. The only trouble is that you'll need to register on SteelSeries' site to see the deals - and SteelSeries aren't actually offering the cheapest prices on most of their peripherals. In this article, we'll show you where each SteelSeries product is currently offered at the lowest price, both in the UK and the US. Let's get started!
Best UK SteelSeries Black Friday deals
Let's start with the UK. In the UK, we found better deals than SteelSeries' own site on all but two of the items included in their sale - and we found Black Friday deal prices on some items that aren't even included in the SteelSeries official offerings. However, there wasn't a single retailer that was consistently cheaper - sometimes it was Amazon, other times it was Argos, and occasionally it was another option entirely. Here's where you can find each headset and mouse the cheapest:
- Arctis Pro Wireless - £200 from Currys PC World
- Arctis Pro + GameDAC - £150 from Currys PC World
- Arctis Bluetooth - £95 from Amazon
- Arctis 7 - £93 from Argos
- Arctis 5 - £80 from Amazon
- Arctis 3 - £45 from Box
- Arctis 3 Console Edition - £34 from Argos
- Rival 600 - £60 from SteelSeries
- Rival 310 - £35 from SteelSeries
- Sensei 310 - £35 from Amazon
- Rival 110 - £20 from Amazon
Best US SteelSeries Black Friday deals
In the US, SteelSeries seems to be a little more competitive, with the cheapest prices for most of their own products. However, Amazon does offer some items that SteelSeries doesn't cover in their sale at low prices, which are worth mentioning as well. Remember, you'll need to create or sign into a (free) SteelSeries account to see the deals before they are unveiled to the public at large on Thursday.
- Arctis Pro Wireless - $328 from Amazon
- Arctis Pro + GameDAC - $187 from SteelSeries
- Arctis Bluetooth - $100 from Amazon
- Arctis 7 - $100 from SteelSeries
- Arctis 5 - $75 from SteelSeries
- Arctis 3 - $50 from SteelSeries
- Arctis 3 Console - $50 from SteelSeries
- Rival 600 - $60 from SteelSeries
- Rival 310 - $50 from SteelSeries
- Sensei 310 - $50 from SteelSeries
- Rival 110 - $30 from Amazon
We hope that you've found this research useful. If you spot any mistakes - whether that's a place offering SteelSeries gear on the cheap or higher prices than we've stated here - then please let us know in the comments.
Will you support the Digital Foundry team?
Digital Foundry specialises in technical analysis of gaming hardware and software, using state-of-the-art capture systems and bespoke software to show you how well games and hardware run, visualising precisely what they're capable of. In order to show you what 4K gaming actually looks like we needed to build our own platform to supply high quality 4K video for offline viewing. So we did.
Our videos are multi-gigabyte files and we've chosen a high quality provider to ensure fast downloads. However, that bandwidth isn't free and so we charge a small monthly subscription fee of €5. We think it's a small price to pay for unlimited access to top-tier quality encodes of our content. Thank you.Support Digital Foundry