Cyber Monday is here today and with it are a number of great deals for the Nintendo Switch.
Whether you're looking for the original Switch console, the shiny new OLED model, a Lite, or just an SD card and some new games, we've got the deals you'll want to know about, including The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and Pokemon Sword for just £30 at Tesco!
Nintendo have also brought out a new Switch bundle that includes Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and 90-days Nintendo Switch Online at no extra cost for £259.99. For those of you in the US, the bundle is available for $299.99 at BestBuy (currently unavailable).
Better still, you can grab this bundle at Very for just £207.99 when you use the code WELCOME at checkout to apply a 20 percent discount. There's a catch though - this is for new members only and you need to create a Very Pay credit account.
Note that you don't actually have to pay with the credit or a credit card at checkout though, you can use a standard debit card to complete your transaction. If you'd like to find out more info about taking out credit agreements, there is some handy reading material over at Citizens Advice.
The OLED model is still few and far between, but GAME do appear to have some in stock. Very also has the OLED Switch available for pre-order, as well as a wide range of bundles, but you will have to wait until mid-December for delivery.
This page is updated throughout the day with the best Nintendo Switch Cyber Monday deals, so make sure to keep checking back if you're hungry for more Switch goodies.
The best Cyber Monday Nintendo Switch deals
Cyber Monday Switch Consoles and Bundles:
- Nintendo Switch Neon Blue/Neon Red console - £240 at TGC eBay outlet
- Nintendo Switch: Mario Kart 8 and NSO Bundle - £259.99 at Game
- Nintendo Switch and Mario Party Superstars - £298.99 at Amazon (was £318.99)
- Nintendo Switch with PDP stereo headset - £274.99 at Amazon UK
- Nintendo Switch with Afterglow third party controller - £274.99 at Amazon UK
- Nintendo Switch with Just Dance 2022 - £273.99 at Amazon UK
- Nintendo Switch: Mario Kart 8, NSO and Animal Crossing bundle - £299.99 at Game
- Nintendo Switch: Mario Kart 8, NSO and Pokémon Brilliant Diamond bundle - £299.99 at Game
- Nintendo Switch: Mario Kart 8, NSO and Shining Pearl bundle - £299.99 at Game
And in the US...
- Nintendo Switch - Neon Blue/Red + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - $299.99 at Best Buy (currently unavailable)
- Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing New Horizons Limited Edition bundle - $299.99 at Target (currently unavailable)
Cyber Monday Switch OLED Consoles and Bundles:
- Nintendo Switch OLED White console and Metroid Dread - £339.98 at Very
- Nintendo Switch OLED White console and Animal Crossing - £339.98 at Very
- Nintendo Switch OLED White console with Paper Mario: The Origami King - £319.99 at Game
- Nintendo Switch OLED White console with Luigi's Mansion 3 - £349.97 at ShopTo
Cyber Monday Switch Lite Consoles:
Hoping to grab a Nintendo Switch Lite instead? Good news! ShopTo's eBay outlet has multiple colours available, including the limited Pokemon Dialga and Palkia edition! The colourful turquoise and standard grey models are available too, for £199.85 each.
Cyber Monday Switch games:
- Pokemon Sword - £30.00 at Tesco
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD- £30.00 at Tesco
- Just Dance 2022 - £29.99 at Amazon UK
- Mario Party Superstars - £39.99 at Amazon UK
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury - £36.99 at John Lewis
- FIFA 22 Legacy Edition - £24.40 at Amazon UK
- Luigi's Mansion 3 - £36.99 at Currys via eBay
- Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! - £36.99 at Currys via eBay
- Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin - £36.76 at Amazon UK
- New Pokémon Snap - £36.99 at Very (was £44.99)
- Warioware: Get it Together - £29.99 at Currys PC World (was 34.99)
- Monster Hunter Rise - Deluxe Edition - £47.49 at Nintendo Store (was £59.99)
- Monster Hunter Rise - Standard Edition - £28.04 at Amazon (was £29.72)
- Dark Souls Remastered - £17.49 at Nintendo Store (was £34.99)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - £33.29 at Nintendo Store (was £49.99)
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe - £33.29 at Nintendo Store (was £49.99)
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity - £33.29 at Nintendo Store (was £49.99)
- Dragon Quest® XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition - £24.99 at Nintendo Store (was £49.99)
And in the US...
Cyber Monday Switch accessories:
- PowerA Carrying Bag - £14.99 at Amazon UK (was £29.99)
- PowerA Charging Station - £14.89 at Amazon UK (was £19.99)
- DMH Switch Pro Controller - £25.49 at Amazon UK (was £34.99)
- SN30Pro+ 2 Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch - £47.99 at Amazon UK (was £59.99)
- Nintendo Switch Joy Con Wheel (Mario) - £7.79 at Nintendo Store UK (was £14.99)
- PowerA Wireless Officially Licensed GameCube Style Controller -£22.72 (was £39.99)
- Mabel amiibo (Animal Crossing collection) - £4.95 at TheGameCollection
- Mr Resetti amiibo (Animal Crossing Collection) - £4.95 at TheGameCollection
- Kapp'n amiibo (Animal Crossing Collection) - £5.95 at TheGameCollection
- Pokemon Pikachu Gold headphones - £22.49 at Nintendo Store UK (was £29.99)
- Razer Kraken X 7.1 gaming headset - £26.99 at Currys PC World (was £49.99)
- Hori Nintendo Switch Split Pad - £34.99 at Argos (was £44.99)
- 128GB Samsung Evo Plus MicroSDXC UHS-1 - £13.99 at Amazon UK
- 256GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-1 - £20.89 at Amazon UK
- 512GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC - £48.99 at Amazon UK
- 1TB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC - £142.10 at Amazon UK
And in the US...
- Orzly Gaming Headset with Mic - $29.99 at Amazon US (was $49.99)
- PowerA Joy Con Comfort Grips for Nintendo Switch - $9.88 at Amazon US(was $14.98)
- Voler Carrying Storage Case for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch OLED - $29.99 at Amazon US (was $35.99)
- Officially licensed PDP Gaming Faceoff Deluxe+ Wired Switch Pro Controller - $21.24 at Amazon US (was $27.99)
- PowerA Nano Enhanced Wireless Controller - $39.99 at Amazon US (was $54.99)
- PowerA Animal Crossing Nintendo Switch Protective Case - $13.99 at Amazon US (was $19.99)
- Hori Nintendo Switch Split Pad Pro - $44.88 at Amazon US (was $49.88)
- PowerA Fusion Pro Wireless Controller - $69.99 at Amazon US (was $99.99)
- 8BitDo Pro 2 Bluetooth Game Pad (gray) - $44.99 at BestBuy (was $49.99)
- 8BitDo SN30 Pro USB Game Pad - $22.39 at Amazon US (was $27.99)
- 128GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-1 - $15.99 at Amazon US
- 256GB Samsung Evo MicroSDXC UHS-1 - for $34.49 at Amazon US
- 512GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-1 - $54.99 at Amazon US
- 1TB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-1 - $130 at Amazon US
That's it for now, but keep checking back as we'll be updating this page regularly with the latest and greatest Switch deals in the run-up to Cyber Monday.
Will there be any Switch OLED Cyber Monday Deals?
The Switch OLED is the latest instalment in Nintendo's multi-way family, and so may not be included in many deals, given its scarcity and higher price point. Very has a range of current deals for bundles with Mario titles and Pokémon, though the savings aren't huge. Nintendo's official store is currently out of stock on all OLED consoles, so be sure to check the likes of Amazon, Currys and GAME.
What sort of Switch bundles can we expect?
Bundles are the bread and butter of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales for a lot of retailers. UK retailer Currys has a track record of a good variety of bundle deals, this year even including a couple of OLED Switch packages (with either Mario Kart 8 Deluxe or Animal Crossing: New Horizons). Amazon and Game already have a few, very worthwhile, bundle deals live, including consoles with The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword or Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu retailing for a steal at £295.99.
What sort of Switch game deals can we expect?
Nintendo's titles are unfortunately usually not on sale - but Nintendo's Switch eShop itself is usually a good place to find at least some triple A titles for a better price - Hyrule Warriors and New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe both currently have a whopping 33% off RRP. Amazon, Argos and Very consistently refresh deals, too, so are worth having a look at for any games you're after. At the time of writing, Very has New Pokémon Snap for £36.99.
How to find the best Cyber Monday Switch deals?
There was a price drop on the console itself in September, so it is likely that some retailers won't be as liberal with their sale prices this year. However, the best places to look are Amazon, Argos, Currys and Very. Console bundles are likely to sell out very quickly, so keep those pages refreshed. Over in the US, giants like Walmart and Best Buy consistently produce good deals, along with Newegg and Amazon.
UK retailers to watch:
US retailers to watch:
If you're more into other consoles, we're also scouring the internet for the best deals for PS5 Cyber Monday and Xbox Cyber Monday. Either way, make sure you're keeping an eye on the Jelly Deals Twitter, where we continue posting new offers all year round.