Black Friday is a great time to look for a gaming headset, as many manufacturers put their older models up for sale ahead of a product launch in the new year. Play your cards right, and you can bag a next-gen quality headset for half the price.
So, if you're keen to escape into another reality (and let's be honest, who isn't?) you'll need a good pair of headphones in order to fully immerse yourself. You can choose from some of our favourite offers of the year below.
For more info on the very best gaming headsets, check out this review roundup from the huge minds at Digital Foundry. They recommend SteelSeries and Sennheiser as the best source for audible odysseys, but there's plenty more cut-price options for you to sink your ears into.
The best Black Friday gaming headset deals in the UK:
- Razer Kraken X for £39.99 (normally £50)
- Fnatic React for £52 (normally £75)
- SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless for £74 (was £100)
- SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless for Xbox for £75 (was £100)
- SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless for PlayStation for £75 (was £100)
- SteelSeries Arctis 3 for £40 (normally £60)
- SteelSeries Arctis 5 for £70 with code FNDDGAMING (normally £90)
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 for £103 (was £160)
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro for £140 (was £200)
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC for £160 (was £250)
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless for £271 (was £300)
The best Black Friday gaming headset deals in the US:
- Corsair - HS60 Pro for $40 (normally $60)
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Core for $65 (normally $75)
- ESKA gaming headset for $30.99 (normally $40)
- Corsair Pro Surround for $39.99 (normally $70)
- RUNMUS Gaming Headset for $18.70 (normally $23)
- Dark Matter Supernova USB Gaming Headset for $40 (normally $51)
- Jeecoo Xiberia Stereo Gaming Headset for $22.94 (normally $30)
We'll be keeping this page updated as new deals go live, so make sure to bookmark it if you want to stay tuned (sorry). For even more great offers, check out our Black Friday PC deals page or the Jelly Deals Twitter account.