Though Black Friday 2020 might be over, Cyber Monday is here, and that's reason enough for Sony to keep the sale on its digital store ticking over for just a few more hours. Those who download select games for their PS4 or PS5 can get discounts of up to 80% on major games.
Speaking of which, don't worry - if you're planning on getting the next generation of consoles soon, the vast majority of PS4 games you buy and link to your account should be playable on the PS5, assuming you link your account and download them there too. We've listed some of the best options below for you to check out. Be quick - they won't be around after today!
- Watch Dogs: Legion (PS4 and PS5 versions) - £38.99
- Last of Us Part II Digital Deluxe Edition - £40.29
- Ghost of Tsushima - £39.04
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition - £26.99
- Final Fantasy VII Remake - £39.59
Not only that, but there's another big discount going on, as online retailer ShopTo is doing a big sale that includes all their PSN wallet top-ups. That essentially means you can get £40 of PSN credit for £35 and so on, equating to discounts on… well, everything. We've listed some of those below, though you can find all the offers at the deals page here.
- PSN Network Wallet Top-Up: £90 - £78.85
- PSN Network Wallet Top-Up: £45 - £38.85
- PSN Network Wallet Top-Up: £15 - £13.85
If you're still interested in more deals, there's lots of options! Check out the best gaming discounts from Currys today on our page here, or head to the Jelly Deals Twitter and follow us for all the best discounts around the world!