Outer Wilds and Disco Elysium were the big winners at last night's BAFTA Games Awards, which was presented from home by host Dara O'Briain.
The unusual format of this year's ceremony also required all nominees to submit an acceptance video in case they won, which let us see Disco Elysium team members thanking BAFTA while hanging out with their sheep.
Outer Wilds won several of the night's biggest awards: Best Game, Game Design and Original Property.
Disco Elysium also picked up three, for Debut Game, Music and Narrative.
Performer in a Leading Role went to Life is Strange 2's Gonzalo Martin, who portrayed lead character Sean Diaz. Performer in a Supporting Role, meanwhile, went to the brilliant Martti Suosalo - otherwise known as Control's unsettling janitor Ahti.
If you missed the ceremony, the best way to catch up is with Eurogamer's watchalong stream, featuring a very dapper Ian and Aoife dressed up for the occasion:
The full list of winners lies below:
- Animation: Luigi's Mansion 3
- Artistic Achievement: Sayonara Wild Hearts
- Audio Achievement: Ape Out
- British Game: Observation
- Debut Game: Disco Elysium
- Evolving Game: Path of Exile
- Family Game: Untitled Goose Game
- Game Beyond Entertainment: Kind Words (Lo Fi Chill Beats To Write To)
- Game Design: Outer Wilds
- Multiplayer: Apex Legends
- Music: Disco Elysium
- Narrative: Disco Elysium
- Original Property: Outer Wilds
- Performer in a Leading Role: Gonzalo Martin (Life is Strange)
- Performer in a Supporting Role: Martti Suosalo (Control)
- Technical Achievement: Death Stranding
- Mobile Game of the Year (Audience Vote): Call of Duty Mobile
- Best Game: Outer Wilds