Pokémon Go adds its first Gen 5 creatures from Pokémon Black and White's Unova region today, starting at 9pm UK (1pm Pacific) time.
And now, we have a list of what will be released.
At least half a dozen Pokémon families will be available to catch in the wild and evolve, including Unova's three starter Pokémon: arrogant grass lizard Snivy, preppy fire hog Tepig, and the attention seeking otter Oshawott.
Gen 5's cat, pigeon and horse species Purrloin, Pidove and Blitzle also make the cut. (Think Meowth, Pidgey and Ponyta).
In raids, meanwhile, we'll get dog, rat and metal thing breeds Lillipup, Patrat and Klink. (Think Growlithe, Rattata and Magnemite.)
There are new region exclusives, too. Monkey trio Pansage (Asia-Pacific), Panpour (The Americas and Greenland) and Pansear (Europe and the Middle East) get split up around the globe. Meanwhile, the anteater-like Heatmor and ant-like Durant are eastern/western hemisphere specific respectively.
And finally, there's a new evolutionary stone. The Unova Stone will wrap up all of Gen 5's various new elemental stones akin to how the Sinnoh Stone acted for Gen 4. You'll be able to start finding Unova stones in seven day Research Breakthrough rewards, and use them on Pokémon like Lampent.
- Snivy (evolves to Servine, Seperior)
- Tepig (evolves to Pignite, Emboar)
- Oshawott (evolves to Dewott, Samurott)
- Purrloin (evolves to Liepard)
- Pidove (evolves to Tranquill, Unfezant)
- Blitzle (evolves to Zebstrika)
Wild but regional:
- Pansage (Asia-Pacific)
- Panpour (The Americas and Greenland)
- Pansear (Europe and Middle East)
- Heatmor (Eastern hemisphere)
- Durant (Western hemisphere)
Wild and Raids:
- Lillipup (evolves to Herdier, Stoutland) - ✨ Shiny possible
- Patrat (evolves to Watchog) - ✨ Shiny possible
- Klink (evolves to Klang, Klinklang)
- 2km Eggs: Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove
- 5km Eggs: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle, Drilbur, Foongus
- 10km Eggs: Ferroseed, Klink, Litwick, Golett, Deino
Get to know all of the Gen 5 Pokémon species even better in our Pokémon Go Gen 5 guide.