The Voidwalker event is the latest in-game event to hit Apex Legends, bringing with it a new set of Voidwalker challenges and rewards for those who play while it's active, as well as some other general bonuses, too.
Here, we'll detail all of the challenges and Voidwalker rewards involved, as well as highlight the Voidwalker event end time and end date in case you were wondering, and anything else worth bearing in mind.
On this page:
Apex Legends Voidwalker end date and time: when does the Voidwalker event end?
The Voidwalker event in Apex Legends started on Tuesday, 3rd September.
Apex Legends' Voidwalker event ends two weeks later on Tuesday, 17th September, which we're assuming will be at the below times, similar to the time it first went live:
- UK: 6pm (BST)
- Europe: 7pm(CEST)
- East Coast US: 1pm (EDT)
- West Coast US: 10am (PDT)
Voidwalker challenges and rewards list
The Voidwalker Challenges are now available, and once again they're very low-key - although there are also at least some decent rewards to be had for completing them. There are two tiers to the challenges and rewards this time:
Tier 1 Voidwalker Challenges:
- Play Armed and Dangerous - Voidwalker Badge
- Get 30 Headshots - 30 Crafting Metals
- Win once in any mode - Wraith Loading Screen
- Complete 7 daily challenges during the event - Paint the Planet G7 Weapon Skin
Tier 2 Voidwalker Challenges:
- Win 5 Armed and Dangerous matches - Armed and Dangerous Badge
- Get 60 more headshots - 30 Crafting Metals
- Win once as 3 different characters in any mode - Wraith Music Pack
- Complete 14 more dailies - Outside the Lines G7 Weapon Skin
There are also some limited-time items available to purchase in the shop, if you fancy it.
The Apex Legends Season 2 Battle Pass, Battle Charge is here, bringing Apex Legends map changes and updates and a refreshed Apex Legends characters list, with the introduction of Wattson in Apex Legends, plus new Apex Legends Daily and Weekly Challenges! If you're a newbie, then head to our whopping list of Apex Legends tips and tricks to get you started. Otherwise, we've pages on Apex Legends weapon damage stats and the best Apex Legends weapons, and finally details on Apex Legends cross-platform support that might come down the line, and finally the limited-time Apex Legends Fight or Fright halloween event date, time and Shadowfall mode details.
Other details to know about what's coming with the Voidwalker event
Alongside the challenges we mentioned above there are once again a handful of other features that have come with the event. Here's a quick rundown:
Voidwalker event features
- Wraith Town Takeover - "Hidden lore details" await in a new Wraith-research-related area on the Kings Canyon map.
- Double XP for Top 5s and Wins weekend - From Friday, September 6 at 10 a.m. PT through Monday, September 9 at 10 a.m. PST, earn double XP on base progression and Battle Pass progression for coming in the top 5 or winning.
- Armed and Dangerous Limited-Time Mode - Weapons are limited to snipers and shotguns (Mozambique, Peacekeeper, EVA-8, Longbow, G7, and Triple Take) while overall loot is much harder to come by.
- Voidwalker Store Skins - As above, some limited-time skins will be available to buy in the store.
- Event Challenges with free loot - "Complete a variety of challenges to earn exclusive skins and Wraith-themed content. All challenges and rewards will be limited to the two-week event." Details on those challenges in the section above!