Apex Legends' Legendary Hunt event is a new, fully-fledged in-game event, and is the first of its kind for Respawn's battle royale shooter. It brings with it a set of Legendary Hunt challenges and rewards for those who play while it's active, as well as some other general bonuses, too.
Here, we'll detail all of the challenges and Legendary Hunt rewards involved, as well as highlight the Legendary Hunt end time and end date in case you were wondering, and anything else worth bearing in mind.
On this page:
Apex Legends Legendary Hunt end date and time: when does the Legendary Hunt event end?
The Legendary Hunt event in Apex Legends was due to start on Tuesday, 4th June, although there was a delayed launch, which caused it to be available at the following later-than-planned :
- UK: 11pm (BST)
- Europe: Midnight (CEST)
- East Coast US: 6pm (EDT)
- West Coast US: 3pm (PDT)
Apex Legends' Legendary Hunt event ends two weeks later on Tuesday, 18th June, which we're assuming will be at the below times:
- UK: 6pm (BST)
- Europe: 7pm(CEST)
- East Coast US: 1pm (EDT)
- West Coast US: 10am (PDT)
Legendary Hunt challenges and rewards list
The Legendary Hunt Challenges are now available, and they're very low-key - although there are at least some good rewards to be had for completing them!
- Get 1 Top 5 in any game - Legendary Hunt Banner Badge (Epic)
- Win 2 games - Tamed Beast Triple Take Skin (Legendary)
- Get 1 Top 5 in Apex Elite queue - The Wolfpack G7 Scout Skin (Rare)
- Unlock Premium Battle Pass Level 1 - Honored Prey R-301 Skin (Legendary)
- Unlock Premium Battle Pass Level 15 - Night Terror Wraith Skin (Legendary)
- Finish in the Top 5 five times in any queue (consecutive or nonconsecutive) - Master of the Hunt Bloodhound Skin (Epic)
Note that the two Legend skins - Night Terror Wraith and Master of the Hunt Bloodhound - aren't actually listed in the in-game set of challenges but are on the official Apex Legends site.
The rest are all tracked fairly obviously in-game, on the main home page. The only thing you might have questions about is the Apex Elite queue - to access that, you simply have to place in the top 5 of any game. That will put you in the Apex Elite queue for your next game. Get in the top 5 during that, and you'll stay in the Elite queue, place lower than top 5 and you'll drop back out again. Simple enough!
Here's a quick gallery showing the rewards - that image above is the Bloodhound skin, and here's a look at the Wraith one.
The boogeyman's got nothing on you ?— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) June 1, 2019
Reach level 15 in Season 1 Battle Pass and be what goes bump in the night
with this Legendary Night Terror Wraith skin. The hunt begins 6/4. pic.twitter.com/67e5NjM7iV
Apex Legends Legendary Hunt Challenge Rewards:
The Apex Legends Season 2 Battle Pass, Battle Charge is here, bringing Apex Legends map changes and updates and a refreshed Apex Legends characters list, with the introduction of Wattson in Apex Legends, plus new Apex Legends Daily and Weekly Challenges! If you're a newbie, then head to our whopping list of Apex Legends tips and tricks to get you started. Otherwise, we've pages on Apex Legends weapon damage stats and the best Apex Legends weapons, and finally details on Apex Legends cross-platform support that might come down the line.
Other details to know about what's coming with the Legendary Hunt
Alongside the challenges we mentioned above there are actually loads of other features coming with the Legendary Hunt event. Here's a quick rundown, as taken verbatim from the official site!
Legendary Hunt event features
- Apex Elite Queue - Test yourself against the best with the Apex Elite queue. Make it to the Top 5 in any match to earn your way into a select queue full of other Top 5 winners. In order to continue playing in the queue you will have to keep placing in the Top 5.
- Double XP Weekend - From Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m. PST through Monday, June 10 at 10 a.m. PST, earn double XP on base progression and Battle Pass progression. More detail in our Apex Legends Double XP Weekend guide, if you need it!
- Battle Pass Bonus XP - Finish Top 5 in any match and earn an entire Battle Pass level (once per day).
- Legendary Hunt Store Skins - Every three to four days during the event, we'll have new Legendary Hunt themed skins rotating through the in-game store for direct purchase.
- Two Additional Legendary Skins for all Battle Pass Owners - Players who have the Wild Frontier Battle Pass will automatically get the Legendary Honored Prey R-301 skin. Players who reach Battle Pass level 15 before the end of the event will get the Wraith Night Terror Legendary skin.