Resident Evil 2 Ghost Survivors Mr Raccoon locations are optional collectables to locate in each free DLC chapter.
The arcade-style chapters play quite differently to the main game, and though their share the same locations, the Mr Raccoon locations will appear in different places - requiring a keen eye to find them.
As with the regular Mr Raccoon statues, they can be easily missed, and require a bullet or a melee attack to destroy them. And once they are destroyed once, you don't have to do them again.
It also doesn't matter what mode you play in either - so save yourself some hassle and pick them up while playing in Training.
On this page:
- Resident Evil 2 Mr Raccoon locations in Ghost Survivors DLC 'No Time to Mourn'
- Resident Evil 2 Mr Raccoon locations in Ghost Survivors DLC 'Runaway'
- Resident Evil 2 Mr Raccoon locations in Ghost Survivors DLC 'Forgotten Soldier'
- Resident Evil 2 Mr Raccoon locations in Ghost Survivors DLC 'No Way Out'
Looking for something else from the game? Visit our Resident Evil 2 walkthrough for more help.
Resident Evil 2 Mr Raccoon locations in Ghost Survivors DLC 'No Time to Mourn'
1. The first Mr Raccoon location is in the Gun Shop right at the start of the chapter. It's in the far right corner, on the shelves on the back wall.
2. You can find a Mr Raccoon location in the middle of the Machinery Room. We found it easiest to spot looking right off the walkway before the room with the zombie wearing a backpack.
3. Another Mr Raccoon location is in the Sewers, specifically the Upper Waterway. To get there, after you emerge from the lift from the Police Station and enter the sewers, go left and down the stairs. After heading through the Sewer and past a G Adult, go left to the dead end. Look up to the ledge above you to see it.
Note if you take this route, you cannot get the below Mr Raccoon location in that same run.
4. The other location is also in the Sewers, specifically the Lower Waterway. To get there, after you emerge from the lift from the Police Station and enter the sewers, go right, through the door and take the lift down. Drop left into the sewage passage, past the three (!) G Adults, and climb up at the end. After that is a vine zombie. Kill that, and the Mr Raccoon is in the pipe straight after.
Note if you take this route, you cannot get the above Mr Raccoon location in that same run.
Resident Evil 2 Mr Raccoon locations in Ghost Survivors DLC 'Runaway'
5. As you travel from the Orphanage to the Police Station, you'll run through a Basketball Court. The Mr Raccoon location is on the bench to the side. Note there is a Licker here to keep you distracted, so don't forget to shoot the Mr Raccoon as you go.
6. Before you arrive into the Police Station B1, on the same street as the Gun Shop, is a street filled with cars and zombies. There's an ambulance here, with a Mr Raccoon location in the back.
7. In the Jail, there are several cells to the north (or right) away from the direct route to your end destination. Inside the middle of these is a Mr Raccoon location on the desk.
Resident Evil 2 Mr Raccoon locations in Ghost Survivors DLC 'Forgotten Soldier'
8. In the Pump Room is an elevator that takes you to an upper walkway. Take it up, but don't step off the elevator. Look forwards the railing to the west, then down, to see the Mr Raccoon location on the girder below.
9. Towards the end, just as you are leaving the lab, you have to fend off Mr X as the blast doors open. Run past him and into the Security Room he emerged from. Run round to the computer at the end of the room, where there's a Mr Raccoon location waiting.
Playing the DLC? Check out our list of Ghost Survivors Mr Raccoon locations. Elsewhere, our full Resident Evil 2 walkthrough explains every aspect's of Leon and Claire's campaigns, including C4 Detonator and Battery locations, Heart Key location, how to stop Mr X, the Clock Tower puzzle, Sherry block puzzle in the Orphanage, the Power Panel Parts puzzle solution, how to escape the Incinerator and the Chess Plug puzzle solution. Not only that, we also provide all Locker Code solutions, the Leon Desk puzzle solution, all Resident Evil 2 Safe Codes and Portable Safe solutions and the Hiding Place locations.
Resident Evil 2 Mr Raccoon locations in Ghost Survivors DLC 'No Way Out'
10. There is a Mr Raccoon location hiding away behind one of the doors. Specifically it's the one with the 'Let's Dance' sign next to it in the back corner. You cannot enter this door, and can only see into it when it opens to let zombies through. It usually bangs several times before that happens, allowing you to stand close by and prepare to shoot through to get it.