Ebay is currently offering 15% off on listings across their American site, with discounts capped at a maximum of $100 off. That's resulting in some excellent Black Friday deals for all kinds of PC hardware, particularly mid-range to high-end graphics cards.
To get the discount, you'll need to use the Ebay app on Android or iOS and use the code PICKFAST in the checkout. It's also only open to residents of the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean - sorry, Brits, Europeans and other rest-of-the-worlders! You can use the code on both Buy It Now items and Auctions, but you must pay before 8PM EST tonight for the code to work - so don't bid on auctions that will end after that time! Some terms and conditions apply, so as always it's best to take a look at the details of the deal yourself.
Here are some of the best graphics card, processor and other PC hardware deals we've been able to spot so far with the code. Bare in mind that given the nature of Ebay, these deals may go out of stock relatively quickly, so if one of the cards listed below isn't available, it may be best to look for an alternative yourself.
- Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC - $650 (was $750)
- EVGA RTX 2070 Black Edition - $459 (was $540)
- RTX 2070 Windforce - $424 (was $499)
- ZOTAC GTX 1070 Ti - $322 (was $379)
- Sapphire AMD RX Vega 64 - $340 (was $399)
- Ryzen 7 2700 - $213 (was $250)
- Ryzen 7 1700X - $128 (was $150)
- G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 3200 RAM - $157 (was $185)
- ADATA Ultimate SU650 2.5-inch 960GB SATA SSD- $97 (was $114)
- Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop - $467 (was $549)
If you find a good deal using the PICKFAST code, be sure to share it in the comments so more people can benefit! If we find a good deal there, we'll add it to this article.