As not-Black-Friday festivities continue one week ahead of the big day itself, Amazon is doing its bit by discounting a boatload of monitors for the good British public. There are 42 different discounted monitors in all, including some of the best monitors for gaming and productivity on the market.
We've taken a look at what's available and found the best monitors of the bunch - including several that we were already recommending as some of the best gaming monitors available! Here are the highlights:
- Samsung LC27HG70QQUXEN for £400 - 27% off - a gorgeous curved 1440p gaming monitor with a QLED panel, FreeSync 2 support and a 144Hz refresh rate.
- LG 27UK650 for £355 - 23% off - our favourite 4K gaming monitor, with a colour-accurate IPS panel, HDR and handy FreeSync support.
- BenQ GW2270H for £72 - 24% off - one of the best budget monitors available, thanks to a compact 22-inch span, 1080p resolution and flicker-free backlight.
- Acer XF240H for £155 - 23% off - a very cheap yet surprisingly good 144Hz gaming monitor with FreeSync.
- Samsung LC34F791WQUXEN for £530 - 24% off - an immersive curved 34-inch gaming monitor at 3440x1440 and 100Hz, and now one of the most affordable ultrawides.
- Samsung LC49HG90DMUXEN for £720 - 30% off - 34 inches not big enough? 21:9 not wide enough? Try this 49-inch (!) 32:9 (!!) quantum dot 144Hz gaming monitor on for size!
- Omen by HP for £280 - 27% off - if you want the most monitor for the least money, this 32-inch 1440p 75Hz giant is a great place to start.
Of course, we could go on all day - so feel free to take a look at the full selection and find your perfect monitor.
When you get back, why not check out our full selection of Black Friday 2018 tech deals? We've got recommendations and the latest discounts on PC hardware, televisions, laptops and much more. We've also got a dedicated page where we'll keep our best Black Friday monitor deals.
We previously highlighted the Acer XB271HUA on this page, but it looks like that model has gone out of stock at the deal price so we've removed it from our list. Apologies for the inconvenience!