Supply and Demand and Arecibo are two high-level Adventures you'll unlock in Destiny 2, and are available to play from the EDZ area and Io planet respectively, after finishing the main campaign.
Here on this page, we'll give you a rundown of exactly how to unlock and then complete the two adventures, as well as a note of what rewards you can expect for doing so.
Before diving in though, note that for more of the same, and a general overview of how Adventures work, you can take a look at our Destiny 2 Adventures hub, with a list of various other Adventures and links to their respective guides, too.
Destiny 2 - Supply and Demand
Supply and Demand is a high-level Adventure, and can be found on the planet Earth's EDZ.
Prerequisites: Complete the main story.
Recommended power: 170
Reward: Rare (Blue) loot.
Here's what you need to do to complete the Supply and Demand Adventure and tackle SABER-6:
- Find Supplies - Head for the marker and interact with the supplies.
- Find More Supplies - Head for the marker.
- Eliminate Automated Defenses - There are four turrets around the courtyard that need to be destroyed.
- Eliminate All Enemies - Wipe out any remaining Fallen.
- Plant the Landing Beacon - Interact with the marker.
- Find Farm Supplies/Re-steal Farm Supplies - Head for the next marker and interact with the supplies.
- Defend Farm Supplies - It's hardly a… supplies… but the Fallen show up in three waves of increasing difficulty. The first two are the usual array of enemies, but the third wave contains S.A.B.E.R.-0.6, an over-sized Shank. We'd recommend a Rocket Launcher and a special attack to deal with him.
Season of Dawn is almost upon us. Until then, we've seen the recent arrival of the Garden of Salvation raid challenges, and elsewhere in Year 3 Armor 2.0, K1 Logistics, K1 Revelation, K1 Crew Quarters and K1 Communion locations. There are also several new weapon quests, including the Deathbringer quest, Divinity quest, Leviathan's Breath quest and Xenophage quest.
Destiny 2 - Arecibo
Arecibo is a high-level Adventure, and can also be found on the planet Io.
Prerequisites: Complete the campaign
Recommended power: 220
Reward: Rare (Blue) loot.
Here's what you need to do to complete the Arecibo Adventure and tackle how to follow the music:
- Identify the source of the transmission - Hop on your Sparrow and head for the marker.
- Follow the music - Head inside the cave and look at the mysterious glowing object.
- Follow the music - Get back on your Sparrow and follow the waypoints. When you reach the area that you killed the first batch of Vex in Road Rage head for the far side - there's a small cave next to the control station.
- Follow the music - You'll need to do this two more times, and eventually end up in a larger cave.
- Secure the Warmind Vault - This is quite a long fight, but if you stay just outside the Vex-filled chamber you can eliminate the bulk of the opposition whilst avoiding most of the danger. The music will start and stop, and when it's playing the Vex will be temporarily immobilised; they'll still shoot at you, but they won't be able to move so take advantage of it to defeat some of the larger enemies.
- Follow the music - Head deeper into the structure and you'll eventually reach the source of the tunes.
With that, you're all done! Head back to our hub for Destiny 2 Adventures if you're looking for more on these.
Otherwise, nicely done, Guardian.