Online retailer Green Man Gaming has kicked off its Summer Sale with a range of deals across some new and classic PC titles - including some historic low prices on Dying Light: The Following, Prey and Grand Theft Auto 5.
The games currently listed with discounts only make up what GMG is calling the 'Early Access' sale, which runs for the next couple of hours. That's nothing at all to do with Steam Early Access, but just refers to the handful of games on offer in the warm up period before the full sale kicks off later this evening.
While we wait for those floodgates to open, here are some of the highlights we've spotted so far. (As a heads up, some of these discounts are applied once you've added the game to your basket.)
- Far Cry 5 for £31.87 / $38.27
- Grand Theft Auto V for £13.17 / $15.87
- Life is Strange Before the Storm for £6.27 / $7.67
- Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition for £9.97 / $14.87
- Moonlighter for £12.08 / $15.99
- Prey for £5.27 / $7.97
- Frostpunk for £15.97 / $22.49
- Assassin's Creed Origins - Deluxe Edition for £25.47 / $29.77
- Rage for £3.07 / $3.77
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR for £22.37 / $33.57
Wily internet sleuths have also spotted that some games not shown as part of the sale on the homepage are also on offer. For example, you can add Batman: Arkham Knight - Premium Edition to your basket for £6.07 / $8.07, Middle-earth: Shadow of War drops to £12.27 / $16.37 in your cart and the 2016 DOOM reboot is available for just £5.67 / $8.47. Perhaps if there's something you're after but don't see it in the sale try adding it to your basket and see if you get a discount.