Finding Fortnite Carbide or Omega poster locations is one of Fortnite's many Weekly Challenges.
Completing the spray over different Carbide or Omega posters objective will give you additional XP to help go towards your many Season 4 rewards. Note you'll need to be a Battle Pass holder in order to undertake this challenge.
If you're just getting started, our Fortnite Battle Royale tips and tricks can provide some helpful hints.
Note this particular challenge is no longer able to completed. There are, however, other Fortnite Challenges to tackle as part of the Fortnite Season 5 Battle Pass, including this week's including Fortnite Tee to Green locations and the Snobby Shores treasure map location .
How does Spraying over different Carbide or Omega posters work?
For the Week 6 Challenges, you are tasked with the following:
- Spray over different Carbide or Omega posters (7 total, 5 Battle Stars)
Another on the list includes searching between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint.
Across the map are posters adorned with two skins from Season 4 rewards - Carbide and Omega. If you stand in front of one of these and use a spray, you'll tick one off your objective.
Sprays were added with the arrival of Season 4, so don't worry if you don't know how to use them. You already have one in your inventory - you just need to equip it first. Go to your Locker before a match, choose a spare emote slot, and select it.
You then use the spray in the same way you would an emote, by pressing Down on the D-pad on a console, or the B key on PC.
If you come across a poster that has already been sprayed, then don't worry - you can still use yours and add one to your total.
As for the posters, they are dotted all over the map, and require some hunting to find the amount you need. Thankfully, we can help with locations.
Fortnite poster locations: Where to Spray over different Carbide or Omega posters
Posters are tough to spot - they're not visible from the Battle Bus, and though you might run into them naturally, they are mostly off the beaten path, whether that's inside buildings or on outside walls you might easily run past.
You have to find seven in total. Thankfully there are far more, with a total of 15 out there on the map - more than you need to complete the challenge.
1) Go to the north-west corner of Greasy Grove, and before you enter the restaurant by the back door, the poster is on the wall.
2) On the far east side of the map - south-east of Lonely Lodge - is a large mansion. Enter through the front door, take a left, and go down the stairs. You'll enter a superhero lair. Go past the giant sign on the wall and enter the corner room, where the poster is on the wall.
3) East of Retail Row is a scrapyard. On the south-most point is a shack with a neon 'Open' sign on the front. The poster is visible inside.
4) In the centre-east of the map (south-east of Tomato Town) is a shipping container yard. Head to the south-west corner of the yard, where the train track ends. Head towards the door on the right and the poster is on the wall next to it.
5) Just south of Tomato Town is a tunnel. Approaching from the south, the poster will be on the right side.
6) Head to the centre island of Loot Lake and enter through the front door. The poster is in the back room, on the wall facing back towards the front door.
7) On the mountain between Greasy Grove and Snobby Shores is a lone house. Enter through the front door, and take a left to find the poster on the wall.
8) South-west of Dusty Divot is a tall, thin mountain range. Halfway up is a campsite, with a poster on a nearby wall.
9) There's a poster in the dreaded Tilted Towers, but the good news is it's on the very outer edge to the south-east, on an external wall under some stairs. If you approach from the south-east, you won't even have to venture inside Tilted Towers at all.
10) South of Shifty Shafts is a red bridge. If you approach from the west, go through the door to the left and go down the steps. A poster is right there.
11) In the north of Moisty Mire is a prison. From the inside crater, go to the north-east corner, and a poster will be inside a cell on the ground floor.
12) West of Pleasant Park is a mansion in a green patch of land. Head through the front, and the poster will be left, on the ground floor.
13) There is a poster inside Junk Junction's large central warehouse that's just north of the central-most room with the sofas.
14) Between Junk Junction and Anarchy Acres is an unnamed location with a large motel-like building. Head to the first room on the south side, and the poster will be on the wall as you enter.
15) In the north-east part of the map, above and right of Wailing Woods, is a standalone house. Head through the front door, and it'll be at the bottom of the stairs.
Looking for more help? Our Fortnite tips and tricks can make you a better player during Fortnite Season 5, whether you're playing matches or going after the many Fortnite Challenges, including Fortnite Tee to Green locations and the Snobby Shores treasure map location . Elsewhere, you can read about the Road Trip secret Battle Star locations, best weapons in Fortnite, how to search Chests and Ammo Boxes, find Fortnite Llama locations, learn how to build in Fortnite, and get Fortnite XP for unlocking Drift and Ragnarok styles. Finally, you can learn about the latest Fortnite Item Shop update and how to get a Fortnite Android beta invite.
As with other challenges, you must do these as you play matches (you cannot enter the map without other players), so you'll have to avoid combat encounters as you attempt to find each location.
Note you need to complete the match in order for the challenge to be finished - quitting the match as soon as you collect it won't work.