Finding Fortnite Rubber Ducky locations is one of Fortnite's many Weekly Challenges.
Completing the search Rubber Duckies objective will give you additional XP to help go towards your many Season 4 rewards. Note you'll need to be a Battle Pass holder in order to undertake this challenge.
If you're just getting started, our Fortnite Battle Royale tips and tricks can provide some helpful hints.
Note this particular challenge is no longer able to be completed. That said, there are still plenty of other Fortnite Challenges as part of the Fortnite Season 9 Battle Pass, with our guides including Wind Turbine locations, Fortnite race track locations for the desert, snowy and grasslands race tracks and holographic Tomato head, Durr Burger head and giant Dumpling head locations. There are also daily Fortnite Fortbyte locations to discover and weekly Utopia Battle Star locations. And, for a limited time only, there's the Downtown Drop LTM with Two Food Trucks locations, Jonesy locations, On Fire Letter locations and Fortnite Hidden Shortcut locations.
How does searching for Rubber Duckies work?
For the Week 3 Challenges, you are tasked with the following:
- Search Rubber Duckies (10 total, 5 Battle Stars)
Another on the list includes searching between a Salty Springs treasure map location.
Across the map are Rubber Duckies. If you stand in front of one of these and use the prompt, you will pick it up.
Like the Gnomes from last season, these Duckies will make a noise (squeaking) when you are reasonably close to help you track them down.
Another clue to help narrow down their locations is they will be located in or where water would be. This means you should be looking for lakes and swamps, but also bathtubs and showers, too.
Get help on the latest Fortnite Challenges, including Wind Turbine locations, Fortnite race track locations for the desert, snowy and grasslands race tracks and holographic Tomato head, Durr Burger head and giant Dumpling head locations. Read what's last been added with Fortnite patch notes, daily Fortnite Fortbyte locations to discover and weekly Utopia Battle Star locations.
Fortnite Rubber Duckies locations: Where to search Rubber Duckies in Fortnite
Rubber Duckies aren't easily visible from above, and though you might run into them naturally, they are mostly off the beaten path.
You have to find ten in total. Thankfully there are far more. Here are 14 we have found - more than enough for you to complete the challenge:
1) Next to the jetty in the north-east part of Loot Lake is a Rubber Ducky:
2) Next to the waterfall just south of Loot Lake is a Rubber Ducky:
3) In the north-west of Retail Row is a dilapidated house. Find the bathroom on the ground floor (go through the front door and it's on the right) and search in the bath for the Rubber Ducky:
4) In the south of Fatal Fields is a rectangular lake. On the north side is a Rubber Ducky:
5) Head to Snobby Shores and find the house second from bottom. In the back garden is an empty swimming pool, with a Rubber Ducky inside:
6) Between Snobby Shores and Tilted Towers is a small town with an indoor football pitch. On the west side of the building are some showers, where you can find the Rubber Ducky:
7) In the north part of Moisty Mire, you'll find a hut in a swamp, with the Rubber Ducky by the jetty:
8) In the south of Moisty Mire is a small pond. The Rubber Ducky is sitting in the middle:
9) Just east of the lodge in Lonely Lodge is a small pond. The Rubber Ducky is against the outside edge:
10) In the south-east of Lonely Lodge is a stream next to a hut. The stream ends in a cave, where a Rubber Ducky awaits:
11) In the very north of the map, at the end of the river, drop down the waterfall to find a Rubber Ducky:
12) In the very south of the map, at the end of the river by Lucky Landing, drop down the waterfall to find a Rubber Ducky:
13) There is a Rubber Ducky underneath the bridge north-west of Lucky Landing:
14) On the south-east side of Greasy Grove, just before the road, is a chained off section. Enter, destroy the water pipe with your axe and you'll find a Rubber Ducky:
As with other challenges, you must do these as you play matches (you cannot enter the map without other players), so you'll have to avoid combat encounters as you attempt to find each location.
Note you need to complete the match in order for the challenge to be finished - quitting the match as soon as you collect it won't work.