Now that spring has actually sprung (believe it or not), GOG has decided to ring in the new season with a big sale range comprised entirely of the site's most wanted games, based on user wishlists to this point. Savings range up to 85 per cent off, too.
Amongst the just over 150 titles on offer, you'll find everything from big headline names like The Witcher 3's Game of the Year Edition all the way to smaller indie titles like Darkest Dungeon and Banished. Here are some of the highlights:
- The Witcher 3 Game of the Year Edition for £14.09
- Divinity Original Sin 2 for £25.49
- Hyper Light Drifter for £7.09
- The Witness for £12.09
- Owlboy for £14.19
- Thimbleweed Park for £10.49
- Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun for £17.49
- Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines for £3.59
- Superhot for £8.69
- Bastion for £2.69
- Banished for £3.59
- Darkest Dungeon for £7.59
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number for £2.99
- Dreamfall: The Longest Journey for £2.19
- Homeworld Remastered Collection for £6.79
If there's anybody out there who still haven't picked up a copy of The Witcher 3, that price for the game and all of its DLC is certainly not a bad reason to get involved. The 50 per cent discount on Shadow Tactics also brings it down to one of its cheapest ever prices, too, if that's your thing. For my money, Thimbleweed Park is a bit of a gem in this lot, too, even if I am a particular sucker for point-and-click adventure games.
Meanwhile, over at Jelly Deals, you can check out today's best deals which includes everything from Metal Gear Solid 5 for £6.24 to a free movie rental from Amazon Video.