Korsh O'hu is one of the many Shrines located throughout Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The challenge inside, named the TRIALNAME trial, is a puzzle that has you PUZZLETASK. Get it right, and you'll walk out a success.
If you need help finding and solving other Shrines, our Zelda: Breath of the Wild Shrine of Trials locations page can help, while our Zelda: Breath of the Wild walkthrough and guide covers other aspects of the game.
Where to find Korsh O'hu
The Korsh O'hu shrine is located within the Wasteland region, specifically hiddin the centre of a circle of giant statues, south-west of Wasteland Tower. To get there, glide south-west of Wasteland Tower itself, and try to land yourself on top of one of the statues.
To reveal the shrine, you have to complete a slightly tricky shrine quest, called The Seven Heroines.
The task here is to put seven orbs with cetain markings on them into the corresponding sockets at the foot of each statue.
Korsh O'hu and The Seven Heroines trial solution
There are seven orbs you need to place. Six of them are found around the bottom of the statues, with one at the top of the statue that's due north, or at 12 o'clock as you look at them from above (like via the map).
The main distinguishing feature of the circle that can be used for orienting yourself is a slightly wider gap between two socks - you can see it on your map, if you look at the circle. It's in the south-west of it.
What we'll do here is count the number of sockets round each ball needs to be, clockwise, in order, from that gap:
- First socket, clockwise of the gap - comma-shaped symbol
- Second socket, clockwise of the gap - V-shaped symbol
- Third socket, clockwise of the gap - O-shaped symbol
- Fourth socket, clockwise of the gap - :-shaped symbol
- Fifth socket, clockwise of the gap - Italic I-shaped symbol
- Sixth socket, clockwise of the gap - Flame-shaped symbol
- Seventh socket, clockwise of the gap - II-shaped symbol
Want more help? Our Zelda: Breath of the Wild walkthrough and guide steps to completing the game's main quests - including Divine Beasts Vah Ruta, Vah Rudiana, Vah Medoh and Vah Naboris - as well as how to find the Master Sword, Hylian Shield and all Captured Memories locations and Great Fairy Fountain locations, while our Shrines locations and Shrine maps hub explains where to find and solve every puzzle room, including dragon locations and Labyrinth solutions. We also have advice on how to beat Guardians, where to get easy Rupees, tame horses, find how to get cold resistance, fire resistance and heat resistance, and learn the most effective means of cooking with ingredients for bonus effects. We also have a DLC 1 guide and DLC 2 guide, including all Tingle, Majora's Mask, Phantom, Midna outfit locations.
Here's the images of each ball, in order:
When you get that right, the sockets will light up and the shrine will appear. Inside is your reward, a Flamespear.
And when you've grabbed that, you're all done!
While you're here, here are other Shrines within this region:
Wasteland region (12 Shrines)
- Dako Tah and Electric Path trial solution
- Daqo Chisay Shrine and The Whole Picture trial solution
- Dila Maag (South Lomei Labyrinth)
- Hawa Koth and The Current Solution trial solution
- Jee Noh Shrine and One the Move trial solution
- Kay Noh and Power of Electricity trial solution
- Kema Zoos, The Silent Swordswomen quest, and A Delayed Puzzle trial solution
- Korsh O'hu and The Sevel Heroines quest solution
- Misae Suma and The Perfect Drink quest solution
- Raqa Zunzo, beating The Undefeated Champ at the Sand-Seal Rally
- Suma Sahma shrine and Secret of the Snowy Peaks quest
- Tho Kayu and how to defeat the Molduga
If you're after other trials, then our Zelda: Breath of the Wild Shrine locations and maps hub page can help with other regions.