Lanno Koch is one of the many Shrines located throughout Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The entire challenge is getting to the Shrine itself - so once you work it out, the Spirit Orb is yours.
Where to find Lanno Koch and Lanno Koch's Blessing solution
This is on the south of Hebra Mountains, between Rito Village and Hebra Tower, to the south of the water flowing from Hebra Falls.
It's inside a cavern that's surrounded by freezing water, whereby swimming through it will see you take damage.
The challenge, then, is to get through to the Shrine and survive, and the easiest way to do so is to brave the cold and swam through as fast as you can.
The shortest distance to swim is from the north east, then hammer the swim button as fast as you can through the fast flowing water. If you have around 10 to 12 hearts you should make it no problem.
If you're struggling, you can use Cryonis to create platforms to 'rest' and jump from along the way - but with the low roof, you won't get a great distance and you still need to do some swimming.
Want more help? Our Zelda: Breath of the Wild walkthrough and guide steps to completing the game's main quests - including Divine Beasts Vah Ruta, Vah Rudiana, Vah Medoh and Vah Naboris - as well as how to find the Master Sword, Hylian Shield and all Captured Memories locations and Great Fairy Fountain locations, while our Shrines locations and Shrine maps hub explains where to find and solve every puzzle room, including dragon locations and Labyrinth solutions. We also have advice on how to beat Guardians, where to get easy Rupees, tame horses, find how to get cold resistance, fire resistance and heat resistance, and learn the most effective means of cooking with ingredients for bonus effects. We also have a DLC 1 guide and DLC 2 guide, including all Tingle, Majora's Mask, Phantom, Midna outfit locations.
Either way, remember you can heal at any point mid-swim, so as long as you're stocked up and keep popping into the menu, you should be able to survive fairly easily.
Interestingly, that is the entirely of the challenge - don't bother healing afterwards, as inside is a chest with 300 Rupees, and the altar with the Spirit Orb, the latter of which will restore all your health anyway.
While you're here, here are other Shrines within this region:
Hebra region (13 Shrines)
- Dunba Taag shrine, Build and Release solution
- Gee Ha'rah shrine, snowball rolling gate puzzle and Tandem solution
- Goma Asaagh shrine at the foot of Hebra Peak
- Hia Miu shrine location
- Lanno Koch shrine and Lanno Koch's Blessing solution
- Maka Rah shrine at Lake Kilsie and Steady Thy Heart trial solution
- Mozo Shenno shrine and The Bird in the Mountains quest solution
- Rin Oyaa shrine and Directing the Wind solution
- Rok Uwog shrine and Power of Reach solution
- Sha Gehma shrine and Shift and Lock solution
- Shada Naw shrine and Red Giveaway solution
- To Quomo shrine and how to open the Hebra North Summit gates
- Qaza Tokki (North Lomei Labyrinth)
If you're after other trials, then our Zelda: Breath of the Wild Shrine locations and maps hub page can help with other regions.