Sha Gehma is one of the many Shrines located throughout Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The challenge inside, named the Shift and Lock, is a puzzle that has to move a box in creative ways.
Where to find Sha Gehma
This is to the north east of the Hebra Mountains, at the northern tip of the Tabantha Tundra, right at the cliff edge. You'll need level two freezing protection to reach it safely.
The easiest way to get there is to visit the Snowfield Stable, which is one the road north east of the region's Hebra Tower, then head directly north.
The only thing to worry about is a Lynel in the north of the field, not far from the Shrine, but if you go a little east then you should avoid its gaze.
Sha Gehma and Shift and Lock solution
The objective is to get to the chest with the metal box on top that's located in the middle of the sloped walkway that wind up the middle of the shrine.
To lift the box, stand above it using the walkway, and use Magnesis to raise it up to the top. Drop it on one of the two moving platforms when they are underneath to suspend it.
Quickly change to Statis to freeze the box in place. Now leap off the platform (don't just drop down, or you'll miss the platform!) and land next to the crate to find a Small Key. Use this to access the altar.
Want more help? Our Zelda: Breath of the Wild walkthrough and guide steps to completing the game's main quests - including Divine Beasts Vah Ruta, Vah Rudiana, Vah Medoh and Vah Naboris - as well as how to find the Master Sword, Hylian Shield and all Captured Memories locations and Great Fairy Fountain locations, while our Shrines locations and Shrine maps hub explains where to find and solve every puzzle room, including dragon locations and Labyrinth solutions. We also have advice on how to beat Guardians, where to get easy Rupees, tame horses, find how to get cold resistance, fire resistance and heat resistance, and learn the most effective means of cooking with ingredients for bonus effects. We also have a DLC 1 guide and DLC 2 guide, including all Tingle, Majora's Mask, Phantom, Midna outfit locations.
While you're here, here are other Shrines within this region:
Hebra region (13 Shrines)
- Dunba Taag shrine, Build and Release solution
- Gee Ha'rah shrine, snowball rolling gate puzzle and Tandem solution
- Goma Asaagh shrine at the foot of Hebra Peak
- Hia Miu shrine location
- Lanno Koch shrine and Lanno Koch's Blessing solution
- Maka Rah shrine at Lake Kilsie and Steady Thy Heart trial solution
- Mozo Shenno shrine and The Bird in the Mountains quest solution
- Rin Oyaa shrine and Directing the Wind solution
- Rok Uwog shrine and Power of Reach solution
- Sha Gehma shrine and Shift and Lock solution
- Shada Naw shrine and Red Giveaway solution
- To Quomo shrine and how to open the Hebra North Summit gates
- Qaza Tokki (North Lomei Labyrinth)
If you're after other trials, then our Zelda: Breath of the Wild Shrine locations and maps hub page can help with other regions.