Well, wasn't that just lovely? The Game Awards properly found its feet tonight with an enjoyable show with plenty of memorable moments, and more than a handful of exciting announcements too. Catch up with all the action as it happened right here.

Our live coverage of this event has finished

Hello, good evening and how do you do. Kudos to all of you planning to stay awake through the whole thing. I, on the other hand, am doing the sensible thing and getting some sleep now before I start thinking about finishing off this bottle of wine.

The show kicks off in just over three hours. It'll be long, there'll be times when we question why exactly we're all doing this but I do think it'll be worth it. Because we all love games, right?

Anyway, see you all shortly. And don't forget to stock up before the off licence closes.

We're just a short 15 minutes away from seeing Geoff and Kojima have another awkward moment on stage.

It's time to wake Martin.

We're all idiots.

What on earth are we doing up at this time.

Kami says:

I'm eating pizza.

gfy

gfy does mean good for you, right?

I'm making a cup of tea. I'm not ready to drink anything stronger just yet.

I'm excited. Am I excited? It's actually quite hard to tell. I think I'm excited.

Knock it out the park Jeff.

JEEF.

GEOFF.

We all know there's only one real Jeff.

Or JEEF.

Honestly, if this gets dry just go and relieve yourself with the joy that is Addlestone Wimpy and its brilliant manager Jeff's Twitter account.

It's a treat.

Hellotherenow says:

I'm also having a cup of tea and a cream donut.

I'm having some amaretti, which makes me seem posh but they were on offer at Aldi, so...

Come on Geoff! It's 1.31am over here.

Billybob21 says:

Hot chocolate and whisky for me. The more Geoff Keighley annoys me, the more whisky I shall add.

Why do I get the feeling you're going to be laid out before too long?

OH RIGHT HERE WE GO.

The *pre-show* will begin in a few minutes? Oh come on!

bell_801 says:

I'm excited on my pants.

I was excited on my pants earlier on, so now they're in the wash.

YOU SAID IT STARTED AT 1.30am GMT, GEOFF. WE'RE ALREADY ON THIN ICE HERE.

WickermanBurns says:

Martin - never thought I'd say this but, fancy some ARMS? We got tim4e.

Ha, oh god. I mean, we could.

We could all just sod this off and play Arms instead.

Oh wait. One minute to go until the pre-show starts.

Hellotherenow says:

Red Dead Redemption 2 actual gameplay please.

You're about to be *so* disappointed. We all are!

JEEF. COME ON.

Also as it's super late I think we can all swear and show a bit more leg than normal.

It's basically going to be a bit like one of those late night Hollyoaks episodes in here.

Oh wait here's Jeef which means we have started. Kind of.

LET THE AUTOFELLATIO COMMENCE.

Geoff does wonderful work, so kudos to him.

I really don't think we need to start with 20 minutes talking about how great he is though. JEEF!

Billybob21 says:

I've become rather inebriated...

Haha, that really didn't take long.

This is shooting to be the video game Oscars.

Thing is, THEY DON'T INTERVIEW OSCAR AT THE START OF THOSE, DO THEY JEEF?

I'm watching this in 4K, which is nice and fancy.

Also when it comes to Game of the Year, it's going to be *so* boring this year across the board. Zelda. ZELDA EVERYWHERE.

It's not even Nintendo's best game this year.

(That'd be Arms, of course).

He just confirmed that this is a couple of hours. So if you're looking forward to seeing 4am, it'll soon be here!

Is this the show? This might be the show?

Nope, it's still pre-show.

We're being told how easy it is to watch this show. I know, Jeef, I'm watching already.

But here's the first announcement! Thanks - that didn't take *too* long.

It's a Battle Royale mode for an existing game, I bet.

Oh man, what if all these 13 plus announcements are Battle Royale modes for existing games.

Nope, I'm wrong - as I so often am - and it's a World War Z game from Saber Interactive.

Them what did Inversion.

We've also got the first winner, before the show has started. It's gone to some guy who looks like Richard Petty on Halloween.

He's a trending gamer, apparently.

Looking at my Twitter, all that's tweeting at the moment for some reason is Holby City. Sorry lad, it ain't you.

Here's a new game from Owlchemy, the studio behind Job Simulator.

And it's Vacation Simulator. Coming to PSVR, Vive and Oculus.

ozthegweat says:

Next up, "Trembling Gamer", the best bingo players.

*applauds*

BEST SCORE NEXT.

Is it 8/10?

Oh, that kind of score. Just give it to Persona 5 and be done with it.

Oh, it's Nier. Well done Nier!

Another premiere now.

It's Accounting, the VR game from William Pugh and Justin Roiland (he of Rick & Morty fame), coming to PSVR.

I met William Pugh once. I kind of wish I hadn't.

The most exciting thing that's happening right now is a mouse pointer has just turned up on William Pugh's forehead.

Either that or it's much later than I realise.

And I realise it's plenty late.

Was there another award then?

Here's another PREMIERE.

JEEF THE SHOW HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET.

It looks like a hairy kebab.

Oh.

It's From Software.

And it looks like Bloodborne 2.

Or it could be about a hairy kebab.

I guess we'll see on what *surely* is Bloodborne 2 tomorrow at PSX.

If it is, it's going to make getting up again at 4am tomorrow morning that much more palatable.

There's an orchestra doing lovely renditions of video game music and OH MY GOD the ceiling is on fire.

HERE'S JEEEEF!

They should just call him the Geoffs.

Get a little bust of Keighley and hand it out. That might *just* placate his ego.

Here's an award!

And it's going to be for Best Narrative. Hellblade is up, as is Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Also Nier, and Edith Finch.

Which should win everything, frankly.

And Wolfenstein 2.

And the winner is...

EDITH!

And we've got our first emotions of the night.

This is quite lovely, and shows how much these awards mean to people.

And it's another World Premiere.

Zeburdee says:

Louie Walsh: "He reminds me of a young Father Christmas"

Beautiful.

'When I saw this trailer, I said we had to make it the first one we show tonight' says Geoff. It's not the first one though, is it?

Get with it, man.

It's a new game from Campo Santo, the devs behind the brilliant Firewatch.

And it's got pyramids in it.

Kami says:

But it's not the first you've shown tonight, you showed several in the pre-show... or did I hallucinate that?

I think even Jeef is confused right now.

Kami says:

I think even Jeef is confused right now.

It's got a nice old camera in it.

And it is...

In The Valley of Gods, coming the year after next.

(So that'd be 2019)

Best action game now, presented by someone I don't know 'cos I'm old.

Cuphead, Destiny 2, Nioh and Prey are nominated.

Wolfenstein too. Go Prey?

Oh he made a microtransaction joke, and seems very pleased with himself about it. The winner is Wolfenstein 2.

Machinegames looking genuinely shocked to be on stage accepting the award. You did good! Don't be surprised!

But also it's kind of heartwarming to hear Machinegames' QA department get a round of applause. That's the kind of magic that will me having tuning in again.

And now here's a Warframe community trailer.

That was a Warframe community trailer.

And this is a PlayStation trailer.

Hang on, is this a secret ad break?

I wish I'd have known, I'd have popped to the fridge for a beer.

A GTA Online trailer - probably not the Rockstar trailer you were after, and we're *back*.

I think my stream is *slightly* behind yours (sorry to break the illusion, but I'm not in Los Angeles - I'm in Lewisham).

This is the downside of watching in 4K, I guess. It takes time for all those Ks to get here.

Lord I'd love some K right now.

Anyway!

Here's a trailer for The Shape of Water - which does look brilliant - because del Toro is Keighley's mate?

Good lord this is a strange show.

Here's del Toro and Kojima.

And they're getting a standing ovation.

Calm down, everyone. Will we get to see any more of Death Stranding?

I'm not sure! We will see the award for art direction, though!

Cuphead! Destiny 2! Horizon!

spamdangled says:

Martin - Holby City is trending on Twitter because a main character went on a shooting spree. 1 main character is dead, another had his frontal lobe blown out, and... well, it was all very dramatic.

Cripes!

Persona 5, Breath of the Wild.

But not Arms? What gives?

Cuphead wins.

That does make all sorts of sense.

I yawned and when I stopped everyone was laughing but I couldn't hear what they're laughing at as I was yawning.

We're back to the stage for what looks like the Zelda DLC.

And it's Aonuma pulling the Master Sword while dressed as Link and oh lord this is everything.

When's it out though...

This looks INCREDIBLE.

And it's got a motorbike for Link? What the hell.

Oh, and it's out NOW.

Right, screw this.

It's been lovely having you all here tonight.

But I'm off to play this.

The Master Cycle Zero is the name of that bike.

I don't know how I feel about it just yet...

Here's a plug for McDonalds and Uber, to bring us back to earth.

Will they deliver to Lewisham?

Here's Wonder Woman doing a weird skit about Bethesda games.

Because that Zelda reveal was a bit too straightforward.

This is another one of those sneaky ad breaks!

WickermanBurns says:

Ed Sheran forcing himself into shit AGAIN?

Was that actually Ed Sheeran? I'm actually none the wiser.

Felicia Day onstage now to talk about the industry icon award.

And it's going to Carol Shaw - one of Atari's superstars who's somewhat unsung.

This is wonderful. And you know what - I'm really enjoying the show this year.

It's much tighter than previous efforts, there's still a little cringe but there's a lot more that's worthwhile.

What a wonderful moment.

Well, that was just lovely. Now here's Harada in shades.

This is a weird show, but then video games are weird so I guess this is about right.

So here's a reveal for Soul Calibur 6.

Coming to PS4, Xbox One and Steam next year.

Geoff just announced like five more awards in quick succession.

And here's Aisha Tyler, who I missed *so* much at E3 this year.

Zeburdee says:

The original still astounds to this day on a Dreamcast with VGA, by the way.

that's the thing - you can't really replicate the sense of shock of first seeing the first one running on console the first time.

Meanwhile! Best debut indie game goes to Cuphead.

I think we've got another ad break now.

We do!

btw, I haven't fallen asleep.

OK maybe a little bit. I'm also staring blankly into space while wondering whether to get a beer or not.

Colonel Mustard from Epic is here for a quick Fortnite announce.

Zeburdee says:

Fortnite: The game that handily describes the length of the ad break.

Haha.

An actual question from Geoff about cross-platform play in Fortnite.

'Players deserve it' says Donald. But not tonight.

Casey Hudson, of BioWare, now on-stage to present ongoing game.

zepekit says:

When is the awards slated to end? i desperately need some sleep :p

Another hour to go, I think.

Destiny 2, GTA Online, Overwatch, PUBG, R6: Siege and Warframe all in contention.

And Overwatch wins. Well done Jeff.

A Conan skit, and I'm seriously flagging.

(Conan O'Brien, not that other Conan sadly).

I'm too tired to laugh.

We've broken the back of this though! Just 55 minutes to go.

A new announce from THQ Nordic now - and it's got snow in it.

GreyBeard says:

I'm too unamused to laugh.

Well, that too.

Fade to Silence, a new survival-y thing that's out in Early Access next week.

Hang on.

I'm looking at the award itself. Are we sure it's not actually Geoff?

Emerging from the pool, perhaps, or just about to ascend.

WickermanBurns says:

Martin - you know Koj aint the kinda dude to fly over just to hang out with some cool dude bros. It's the "one last thing" thing. Maybe.

I hope!

Oh here's some more adverts. I'm getting that beer.

Anyone want anything from the kitchen while I'm up?

xandaca says:

Americans stuck with McDonalds while I'm sustaining myself at 3am with Hobnobs. Think I'm winning this round.

We finished off our pack of hobnobs earlier. Gutted.

Zeburdee says:

"Anyone want anything from the kitchen while I'm up?"I'm close to wanting that bottle of bleach from under the sink, please.

Already downed it mate. Sorry.

Hang on.

I just got back and Bayonetta has been announced for the Switch.

Coming next February. YES PLEASE.

Next year really is just re-releases and reissues for the Switch. But I think I'm okay with that.

I'm actually nude right now.

This was worth getting up for.

BAYONETTA 3.

THEY DID IT.

IT HAPPENED.

EXCLUSIVE TO SWITCH.

HOLD ME.

I'm still cleaning myself up a bit after that announce.

Here's another world premiere, though.

The 'longest', according to Geoff.

And it's Death Stranding.

Will there be gameplay?

There will be Norman Reedus. And maybe even a look at his baby foetus.

Strap in and enjoy.

This is eerie and strange and unnerving and beautiful and it is everything.

I forgive you all those sandwich posts on Twitter.

You can probably calm down a bit about La La Land.

But you've still got it Koj.

This is like some weird Gaspar Noe sci-fi craziness and I love it.

Still absolutely none the wiser about the game or how it works.

But, y'know, that'll do. I'm sold.

So after that, here's some more ads.

No Mads, though.

How on earth do you unpack that Death Stranding trailer? I'm certainly too tired to.

xandaca says:

Best student game: Beer pong?

Amazing.

Billybob21 says:

I kind of don't want Death Stranding to be a game.

Ha, I feel you. I think its themes will tie nicely into its mechanics, though, if past Koj stuff is to go by.

GreyBeard says:

Still kinda stunned by the Game Awards not sucking horribly. This is a first, right?

I'm having a great time!

But also here's some weird unfunny skit to bring it all down a notch or two.

God I hope Notch doesn't show up.

And then here's Phoenix, a band who I'm well aware of so surely aren't anyway near cool enough for you young sorts.

During this musical interlude, let's keep score.

We've had From Software's new game - ish - Bayonetta 3, Soul Calibur 6, a prolonged look at Death Stranding, Zelda DLC dropping.

Oh, and Campo Santo's new thing.

This is as good as any E3 conference in recent years.

And its recognition of Carol Shaw was a properly classy moment.

Well played Geoff.

Now Lance Reddick - he of Quantum Break, Destiny 2 and JOHN WICK - is onstage to present best student game.

Level Squared wins, and it's another lovely moment on-stage.

'I'm graduating in a week, someone hire me please'! What a way to leave the stage.

And here's another premiere.

It has graphics!

And it's from The Astronauts, developers of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

But also it has guns, because that was quite the switcheroo. This is Witchfire.

Here's Josef Fares, developer of Brothers. Make sure not to say anything too controversial!

'The Oscars fucked themselves up - this is the real shit!'

There he is!

'If the whole world tells you your game is shit, I'll be like no it's not'.

xandaca says:

He's had too many hobnobs as well.

Yes, that or something else.

xandaca says:

Martin, I know a hobnob rush when I see one. I'm living one right now!

I'm having a much more sedate whiskey rush right now. Also those are some mighty strong hobnobs he's rolling on. Not sure you're supposed to crush them up and do them through a £20 note?

Anyway, A Way Out looks lovely.

And this industry is all the more characterful and amazing for having people like Josef Fares around.

And now here's an ad for Jumanji, spiced up a little with some interaction from Jack Black and The Rock.

Ten minutes to go!

I think PUBG will be closing the show, in case you're wondering there'll be another curtain closer.

And from affiliates deals to another premiere.

Video games, everyone!

It's Dreams, from Media Molecule.

Which we'll see plenty more of tomorrow at PSX.

And it looks absolutely splendid.

Zeburdee says:

"I think PUBG will be closing the show." And after the show closes, i'll be finding the closest PUB.

If you find one that's open in Lewisham give us a shout, I'll come and join you.

Andrew House in the house, now.

A nice, heartfelt speech from the recently departed boss of PlayStation.

He's not dead. That's not what I'm saying. I mean, you can see him there on stage. You know what I mean.

He's a wonderful guy, and he's done a wonderful job, so he deserves this moment in the spotlight.

Here's the award for games wot make u think.

Hellblade is the winner.

Ninja Theory's Tameem, man of many different haircuts, has something truly special for us tonight.

That haircut is like part Snape, part Berlin nightclub.

I'm struggling to process it.

Anyway, Hellblade is a deserved winner. Well done.

Ozziw says:

I enjoy this, but I have to ask. When does it end?!

This is it now, we're locked in this forever.

HERE'S PUBG.

And this is all super awkward.

Kami says:

Welp, we're boned then. Jaffa cakes, anyone?

Rack us up another line of hobnobs will ya?

The biggest game of the year, PUBG, but it doesn't stand too comfortably up on stage.

Here's the desert map for PUBG. It looks like a desert!

PC 1.0 launch is the 20th of this month.

Is it finished?

I need to pee.

God I think this might be going 'til 5am.

Here's Andy Circus to help soften the blow of that realisation.

Still need to pee.

Can someone let me know who won best performance and why it wasn't who ever does Toad's voice.

It's Melinda Juergens for Hellblade.

And she's turned up in her mo-cap suit?

Another beautiful moment tonight.

And from a moment of heartfelt emotion to another reveal.

(Still need to pee)

It looks like footage ripped from Apone's helmet cam in Aliens.

That's a good thing, by the way.

GTFO, I think. That looks splendid.

megatronix says:

I'm gtfo. gnight!

Tara!

I'm having so much fun I kind of don't mind if it goes on a bit longer.

WHISKEY!

Could also probably do with some sleep before work starts tomorrow mind.

Ed Boon is onstage for god knows what at this point of the night.

Kami says:

How's the bladder holding up Martin?

I did a pee. Go me.

BEST GAME DIRECTION NOW.

Oh god seriously I need to be up in like 90 minutes come on.

Just give it to Zelda and be done with it.

GreyBeard says:

Kinda surprised how much of Sony's stuff has shown up tonight. Curious to see what they've left in the chamber for PSX.

Only one way to find out! *sets alarm for 4am, cries*

Here's Metro Exodus and I think it's getting light outside.

xandaca says:

Eiji Aonuma not going up? Maybe he's feeling 'Cagey' Aonuma. (I have even more jokes as contrived as this one)

Beautiful.

Game of the year is coming, so I think we're close to wrapping.

First we'll have some music.

And maayyyyybe a little more whiskey then *hic*

*vomit*

*cries*

This is the final stretch. WE CAN DO IT!

Will we get another reveal? Or just Zelda being crowned game of the year?

You've all been absolutely splendid tonight.

Before the game of the year gets announced, an upbeat medley of all the relevant soundtracks.

I didn't even know that PUBG had a score...

And we're getting Jump Up Super Star live and yes this is better than all the E3 conferences combined.

Oh, I think she's miming.

Still! Points for effort.

Breath of the Wild will win. It will win EVERYTHING this year.

And the winner is...

ARMS!

Who'd have thought it!

Justice is done!

Oh hang on it's Zelda.

THANK YOU AMERICA!

And thank you Aonuma.

I'd complain about it being predictable.

But the fact of the matter is.

I'm seriously considering staying up to dive into the Zelda DLC rather than getting some sleep before I have to start work at 8am.

And I've already clocked like 120 hours in Breath of the Wild. So it can't be that bad.

It's no Arms though.

xandaca says:

Wasn't the consensus that Mario Odyssey was the better game between the two?

The consensus was that Arms was the best of them all, I think.

zepekit says:

The dlc is not live yet though...

THEN WE SHALL STAY AWAKE UNTIL IT IS.

What a wonderful show. Geoff Keighley gets a lot of stick, but he does an awful lot of wonderful things and his passion is evident.

Tonight's been a wonderful celebration of video games that's been as gaudy, weird and fantastical as the medium itself.

So thanks to Geoff Keighley and his team, and thanks everyone for joining in tonight. It's been fun.

Also.

BAYONETTA 3!

See you all tomorrow, if you're dumb enough, for PSX.

xandaca says:

Well, that was certainly an occurrence. Martin, commentators, it's been fabulous. Thanks for indulging my terrible puns and relentless jabber about hobnobs. I'd like to dedicate this award to[ADVERT BEGINS] (Night, all - or morning, I suppose)

*Salutes*

Pacman8MyGhostkart 6 months ago
    I fell asleep!
    the-Axtor-show 6 months ago
    I feel slightly sick.
    ihnm_aims 6 months ago
    No mention of Crackdown 3? Isn't it supposed to be out in a few months? ...or is it the new Scalebound?
    Bionic_Pixel 6 months ago
    Great seeing new footage from Death Stranding. Unmistakably Hideo Kojima, reminiscent of Metal Gear Solid with it’s outfit design, raw feeling, heavy rain, saturated mud, life evaporating, creatures floating, a thing larger than Sahelanthropus. Move over Kurt Russell, come on down Norman Reedus, you are the new Solid Snake.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Everyone is just fantastic. I'm pretty sure that's coming from the heart and not the sleep deprivation.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Oh I'll be there Martin. It's been a pleasure as always to hang out with everyone here for the night.
    Night!
    And no Hydrobot.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Martin has been possessed! RUN! RUN AWAY!
    beep 6 months ago
    Nintendo r0xx0rs.
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    Mind you, I feel sleep is rather pointless at this stage.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Also: annoys me a bit when people talk about Odyssey being inspired by Mario 64, when it CLEARLY took its cues from Banjo Kazooie (or Tooie, when it comes to the T-Rex)
    zepekit 6 months ago
    The dlc is not live yet though...
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Wasn't the consensus that Mario Odyssey was the better game between the two?
    Mazzle 6 months ago
    And it's good night from Geoff Keighley's pet project, best one so far mind you.
    sazse 6 months ago
    Horizon got nothing... Cuphead was ahead of it
    Sleeeeeep tiiiime
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Looks like Eiji Aonuma's going up this time. At last he's feeling 'Stagey' Aonuma. (OK, I'll stop now)
    Kami 6 months ago
    I still love it. Also, motorbike.
    splayer88 6 months ago
    The Game of the wil.... The Game of the Year goes to Breath of the Wild.
    bigbramble 6 months ago
    Deserved. It really IS game of the year.
    Shock!!
    xandaca 6 months ago
    No, Martin, she's not miming, she's Pauline and I refuse to accept another word of dissent.
    Mazzle 6 months ago
    yes not as much as singing mind
    Does miming take effort?
    zepekit 6 months ago
    Too much music... get on with it you yanks!
    xandaca 6 months ago
    All those poor people, possessed by caps. Do you think there are miniature cars whizzing about the auditorium?
    bigbramble 6 months ago
    I'm thinking that being a games journalist is harder than I initially thought.... ...the kind of crap your have to suffer through....
    Kami 6 months ago
    This song is crazy catchy. It hit the Billboard charts for a few weeks as well.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Pauline's had a dye job. Also, hooray, it's Pauline! (No, she's definitely called Pauline)
    Mazzle 6 months ago
    That was PUBG's new lobby music was it not?
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Can't be bothered with real music at this time of the morning. As far as orchestras go, this always makes me laugh, though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpFQLw5_N2o
    Kami 6 months ago
    As have you Martin. These events are always better shared.
    Mazzle 6 months ago
    To the guy that ironically cheered an advert, you are loved
    zepekit 6 months ago
    @bigbramble To what are you referring? If the awards go to the correct game? - If so, then no... no award show will ever do that, because that is impossible.
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    @xandaca - and in the words of Marillion: "Keighley! Is it too late to say you're sorry?!"
    xandaca 6 months ago
    @bigbramble Well, it's got a lot of passion and told the Oscars to fuck itself. So, in short, yes. Credibility out the wazoo.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Gotta admit I am liking these doofy Switch ads.
    bigbramble 6 months ago
    Does this event have any credibility?
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Glad I haven't got to get up early this morning. To be a cliché and toss out a semi-relevant Oscar Wilde quote: "To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable.”
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    "....so I think we're close to wrapping." Crikey - has it taken us right through to Xmas eve?!
    I'm so tired.
    zepekit 6 months ago
    BotW for sure.
    Fuck off Overwatch!
    xandaca 6 months ago
    I've been making these bad jokes for so long, I've started self-referencing. Entered my Tarantino phase.
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    Looks like Santa's reindeer have been gorging on those magic hobnobs, too.
    *Today
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    @xandaca Keep 'em coming.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Yup, the birds have started yelling.
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    I have so much work to do tomorrow.
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    "I did a pee. Go me." Thank god for those now-empty beer bottles you got earlier.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Ed Boon, stopping all of us from getting to Bed Soon.
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    How about a new Batman game?
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    Is this now morphing into a non-stop Nintendo Treehouse live stream?
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    Why am I doing this to myself?
    Kami 6 months ago
    How's the bladder holding up Martin?
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Coming right up... another three hours of this stuff!
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    @Hellotherenow Yeah, they did, persumably a teaser for Bloodborne 2.
    Mazzle 6 months ago
    Booooo to the man who feels the need to trademark GTFO
    I'm gtfo. gnight!
    internisus 6 months ago
    lol that title
    splayer88 6 months ago
    would you Kindly.
    Kami 6 months ago
    *pours bottled water into a glass*
    xandaca 6 months ago
    This lady's fashion choices could not be less appropriate (reverse-colour gymwear with additional nipples and wedges?) but you have to love the madness.
    Super Zelda Brothers
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Rex from Xenoblade 2 should get a nod in this category just for the laughs.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Look, it's 4am here but at least do decent math eBay!
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    Sooo, I'm supposed to attend a funeral tomorrow. Clock's 5.10 over here, and the funeral's at 10 am. Tomorrow's going to be a challenge.
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    Can't we just name The Legend of Mario: Odyssey of the Wild as GOTY and all go to bed?
    zepekit 6 months ago
    "God I think this might be going 'til 5am."It's already 5 where i'm at :'(
    OK nn all. Love you, Martin! XXX
    Kami 6 months ago
    from 99.99 to 59.99 is 40% off though, surely?
    zepekit 6 months ago
    @Hellotherenow I think that one is on saturday.
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    "but it doesn't stand too comfortably up on stage" - you have to take into account that their legs are very poorly optimized.
    Kami 6 months ago
    I only have smashed-up garibaldis.
    Kami 6 months ago
    I'd offer hobnobs but in this strange new reality they seem to have very strange effects on people...
    xandaca 6 months ago
    @Ozziw Remember that Konami E3 conference with Tak Fuji which was looped forever? It's like that. ONE MIRRION LOOOOOOOPS.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Welp, we're boned then. Jaffa cakes, anyone?
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    "That haircut is like part Snape, part Berlin nightclub"...and part trying to cut your own hair with your mom's Ladyshave.
    Where be Brendan?
    @ozthegweat *applauds*
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    I enjoy this, but I have to ask. When does it end?!
    Weird award. Chess makes you think even more Martin
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    If that guy made the next Jumanji game, it would be called Emo-ji.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Fashion choices are the real winners.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Well, voodoo must have played a part in keeping this decent tonight so I wouldn't have been surprised...
    xandaca 6 months ago
    'And on with the show'. Isn't there only one minute left?
    Oh, it's now called Spacestation
    xandaca 6 months ago
    You know, I don't think I've ever heard the word 'pastime' said out loud. What a moment.
    PS5!!!
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    Andy! The one PlayStation rep that doesn't irritate me.
    Lewisham?? - at least one will be open by the time I get there. [ba-dum-tish!]
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    Did they say it ends in 5 minutes? I don't think they can cram all the remaining stuff into that.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    'Andy House' sounds like 'In Da House'. I haven't got anything more than that, just thought I'd bring it up.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    One nit when I was sleppin a grackler cam
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    That looks so charming :)
    xandaca 6 months ago
    @zepekit Delicious, are sneaky little hobnobses.
    megatronix 6 months ago
    Those might be ads of ads
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Wait, Jumanji wasn't the ads? Now we've got pre-ads ads?
    megatronix 6 months ago
    @xandaca I'm Polish, and you my man are telling the truth
    Karen is SO Lara Croft.
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    Are we now all inside Josef's trip?
    xandaca 6 months ago
    'I'm talking about the game that plays you.' Soviet Russia?
    Power hobnobs?
    zepekit 6 months ago
    @xandaca What's hobnobs, Precious?!?
    Kami 6 months ago
    Gets them straight into the system I guess.
    megatronix 6 months ago
    I rather watch a movie, thanks
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    Well that was more entertaining than the last two hours combined.
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    Fun fact: Josef's brother has a role in Star Wars episode VII.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    He's got a bit of the Wiseaux about him. Ha ha, what a story, Geoff!
    Pille92 6 months ago
    This was hilarious!
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    And people say there aren't enough heroins in video games
    Yep, coked up as fuck
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Martin, I know a hobnob rush when I see one. I'm living one right now!
    joewright12 6 months ago
    Oh, this is the cringe I remember from past VGAs
    xandaca 6 months ago
    He's had too many hobnobs as well.
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    I absolutely love Josef's Swenglish.
    EA LIKE WAT CONTREVERSY OMG
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    And this, kids, is why cocaine is bad.
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    YES! I'm hyped! Painkiller is mint!
    My type of a game
    xandaca 6 months ago
    @Zeburdee Oh wait, I just got your joke. Blame my tardiness on 3.40am and an excess of hobnobs.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    @Zeburdee Ah thankyoo, I'm here until... well, probably another twenty minutes or so?
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    @xandaca - ashually, that was pretty good.
    @spamdangled AND MY AXE!
    zepekit 6 months ago
    Phoenix mega drive?
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Up the charts is one way this Phoenix definitely won't be rising. (I have other jokes as contrived as this one)
    megatronix 6 months ago
    Interesting band, but lacks grit
    FEZ 2, I'd stand by that
    spamdangled 6 months ago
    All we need now is Fez 2 to be resurrected and I can die happy.
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    @GreyBeard It certainly is infinitely better than the abomination with Joel McHale 5 years ago.
    WickermanBurns 6 months ago
    @Martin. I can guarantee he won't.
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    @GreyBeard Kiss of death, thanks...
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    And Geoff blasting Konami and that heartfelt tribute to Iwata.
    up_the_ante 6 months ago
    Why do people walk on pointing at people in the audience? Instant douche
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    Last year was also kinda good at times, with the Westwood mini documentary and Mick Gordon live.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Well, no Hydrobot so this year is 100x better than last year on that fact alone.
    megatronix 6 months ago
    @Martin I think the plot will evolve around multiple worlds and dimensions mixing together
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    I kind of don't want Death Stranding to be a game.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Best student game: Beer pong?
    Kami 6 months ago
    I've not been Kojima's biggest fan over the years but that is seriously interesting stuff and I would like more.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    'I now have to go on the internet.' DON'T DO IT! YOU'LL NEVER RETURN!
    Is it game?
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    I actually set the player to full screen there.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Must admit that is some high-concept sci-fi craziness.
    Mads! Day one.
    joewright12 6 months ago
    nooooo how am i supposed to sleep nowwwgod i feel a bit sick
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    I am soooo friggin' intrigued.
    'Death Stranding: Exclusively for Nintendo Switch'CROWD REVOLTS
    Nuclear mud monster?
    Half Life 3?
    Kami 6 months ago
    And that would be Death Stranding. Is it really a World Exclusive? Haven't we had a few teasers already?
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    "I have to thank my mum, mother Faker, for helping me achieve this award."
    zepekit 6 months ago
    This is it!
    @Billybob21 Best FATletes
    xandaca 6 months ago
    'Some of the best athletes on the planet.' Having a goosey at some of these chaps, I don't expect Usain Bolt to be reconsidering his retirement anytime soon.
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    Best athletes on the planet?! Hmmm....
    Ok, eeesports. Now I'm gonna go to the kitchen
    Kami 6 months ago
    *holds Martin* It's real, right? That happened?
    jacobean_blender 6 months ago
    Boom
    Nice
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    Well, that was kind of a big announcement.
    I... I... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAA!
    Do it. DO IT!
    Oooooh.
    megatronix 6 months ago
    Bayonetta was a safe bet that each one of us did since switch was announced. Which is great btw.Shame no Prime 4 premier
    joewright12 6 months ago
    When are we going to get to the DMCV factoryyy?
    splayer88 6 months ago
    Seriously they're dedicating more time to a port than they did a run of 5 award announcements.
    Reggie!
    Kami 6 months ago
    I found a pack of jaffa cakes! Woo! My next hour is saved.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Martin, ashamed to say I paid a microtransaction at my local shop for additional Hobnobs.
    epsotron 6 months ago
    @Zeburdee to wash away the filth of live action vg adverts, i trust?
    megatronix 6 months ago
    Sausage roll seams more exciting of an idea, then what i've seen so far
    WickermanBurns 6 months ago
    One microtransaction please, Martin.
    Bacon please
    spamdangled 6 months ago
    OMG IT'S A SURVIVAL GAME! SET IN A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT! IN EARLY ACCESS! HOW ORIGINAL!
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    "Fade to Silence"What a great idea for ending the show!
    xandaca 6 months ago
    This chap has a lot of vowels.
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    @ozthegweat Yay, drinking buddy!
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Horizon: Zero Dawn - now with MEN! Neckbeard Edition!
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    Screw it, I'm starting drinking.
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    I don't know if it's just because I'm a realy miserable bastard, but I really want esports to just die.
    epsotron 6 months ago
    was half asleep there and dreamt i was watching josh homme play yahtzee in his garage
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    @epsotron Me too :/ Warframe deserves all the love.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Hurrying through the awards and stretching out the ads. I understand that this event is probably expensive to stage and needs sponsors, but still...
    epsotron 6 months ago
    honestly gutted that Warframe missed out there
    zepekit 6 months ago
    When is the awards slated to end? i desperately need some sleep :p
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    Woah. Strong statement. I like it that Geoff isn't afraid to spark some controversy.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Anyone playing that game should call their fort Dunsinane and have their opponent storm it with the tree people.
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    Fortnite: The game that handily describes the length of the ad break.
    WickermanBurns 6 months ago
    Everyone listen to Summer (Tropicala) from the Stardew Valley Soundtrack and pretend everything is OK.
    Chimps 6 months ago
    Cuphead won Best Indie Game as well Martin.
    Season pass free, LOL.
    OMG STR WATZ.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    Hard to tell if the awards or the ads qualify as the break.
    Boo?
    Kami 6 months ago
    Here come some more ads.
    The_B 6 months ago
    Aisha trying to usher them off the stage in the other direction >_
    Nice save!
    Aisha seems off.
    splayer88 6 months ago
    And the best Actor Oscar was won by Leonardo Dicaprio, but no time for a speech here is a trailer for the emoji movie.
    Slime Rancher has the best end credit song of 2017
    #GirlWood
    xandaca 6 months ago
    That jacket is a disaster of tailoring.
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    The original still astounds to this day on a Dreamcast with VGA, by the way.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Oh look, they found Aisha! We were so worried after E3!
    Kami 6 months ago
    The leaks from a few weeks ago did mention a Switch version.
    The_B 6 months ago
    Remember guys, it's all about the awards so lets get through these ones as fast as possible for more ads.
    ektoraskalderis 6 months ago
    What? No switch?
    gtfo.
    The_B 6 months ago
    Sadly I mainly know this series as "The one I can't do."
    Switch or gtfo.
    Oooh Soul Caliburrr
    Kami 6 months ago
    And here's the new SoulCalibur.
    Tekken Helium Edition?
    spamdangled 6 months ago
    Has he been inhaling helium?
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    Hey look, the Hokkaido Hitman level is now on stage.
    The_B 6 months ago
    I think Tonal Whiplash is a Tekken combo move.
    Curt580 6 months ago
    Wait, FromSoft released a game called Shadow Tower a long time ago, could just be a sequel to that.
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    Although that may be the whisky...
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    From Carol straight to Tekken, tonal whiplash!
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    Well that was rather pleasant. I feel all mushy inside now.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    EA to announce River Raid Revival. Enjoy the Pride And Accomplishment(tm) of microtransactions for fuel and upgraded jets!
    Silvergun-Blue 6 months ago
    the neckbeard tears will be plentiful.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Yup, much deserved for Carol.
    The_B 6 months ago
    Still a bit excessive on the ads though. I feel it's going to be a thirty minute show that takes three hours.
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    Carol is demonstrating one of ebay's 'special' PS4 package deals.
    That was nice :)
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    Cliche emotional music time.
    The_B 6 months ago
    I mean, are they partnering with eBay so any winner can sell off their award that they don't want?
    Kami 6 months ago
    Ed Sheeran has been somewhat inescapable this year.
    xandaca 6 months ago
    I have absolutely no idea what the Zelda DLC is supposed to be about. Presumably four new 'dungeons', which look like expanded shrines?
    WickermanBurns 6 months ago
    Ed Sheran forcing himself into shit AGAIN?
    The_B 6 months ago
    I feel tonight should've opened with: "And here's EA, they'll be your punching bag tonight."
    MOTHER FLIPPING OG WW
    up_the_ante 6 months ago
    And the Quality control team that should of said that's a stupid idea had all taken loads of drugs as well
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    @Kami But Uber and McDonalds!
    spamdangled 6 months ago
    Oh fuck off with the product placement
    Kami 6 months ago
    Oh fuck no, #NoMoreHydrobot.
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    Still not sold on this DLC. The base game was plenty enough, and after finding all the shrines, I was kinda burned out.
    up_the_ante 6 months ago
    Obviously the game was so successful the team all went out and took loads of drugs and thought it would be a good idea to include a motorbike in the DLC
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    They should have picked Kiefer Sutherland as translator, he would be the same height as the other two dudes.
    spamdangled 6 months ago
    Who the hell wears a belt around a v neck?Anouma, I expected better.
    The_B 6 months ago
    It's not a motorbike, it's Yahama-pona
    up_the_ante 6 months ago
    FFS really? A motorbike?
    Well. There it is. Bye £20
    Yes! Kickstart 3!
    Kami 6 months ago
    And I am having a crisis.
    Curt580 6 months ago
    Tonight :oOOOOOOooo
    OH GOD YES!
    HORSE ARMOUR!
    The_B 6 months ago
    I currently have £20 in my Nintendo account, if this says "out now" it's getting spent.
    The_B 6 months ago
    You break it you bought it Link
    blarty 6 months ago
    Why does Jeef look like he’s dressed as though he just finished playing backing saxophone for Madness?
    up_the_ante 6 months ago
    Please not bloody Princess Zeldas voice again
    The_B 6 months ago
    I've totally only just started Zelda about a week ago so if this spoils the final boss I'm gonna be pissed.
    spamdangled 6 months ago
    Any Dorito or Mountain Dew appearances yet?
    Zelda DLCcccc
    The_B 6 months ago
    From what I understand it was the character played by the guy who's also currently doing Strictly, for what it's worth.
    YAY!
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    Cuphead has to win, surely...
    The_B 6 months ago
    Poor Reedus. Always the third wheel. I bet when Mads is around as well he's like "Hey guys, guys! Guuuys!"
    spamdangled 6 months ago
    up_the_ante 6 months ago
    Free advert if you present an award
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    Oh ffs, sit down people...
    But where's Reedus?
    Bromance Alert!
    The_B 6 months ago
    It's SUPER DEATH STRANDING BEST FRIENDS CLUB time!
    The_B 6 months ago
    (Although this film does look good.)
    WickermanBurns 6 months ago
    This makes complete sense.
    And now here's the Game Award for Most Not a Game
    The_B 6 months ago
    Martin, we're back. MARTIN. GET BACK FROM THE FRIDGE.
    epsotron 6 months ago
    I feel like hurting someone after that Skyrim on Switch advert. *turns hate inward and watches the whole awards*
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    Can someone remind me as to why these new missions for GTAV isn't available offline?
    The_B 6 months ago
    Ninjas Play Free? That seems restrictive. What's the vetting process or is it just like age gates on a website?
    The_B 6 months ago
    "My mates are here!" We know Geoff, we know.
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    The "best ongoing game" that is.
    Silvergun-Blue 6 months ago
    Imagine if it'd been Destiny 2 after that gag.
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    If there is any justice in the world, Warframe should win that category.
    The_B 6 months ago
    Cross off microtransaction/lootbox joke on your Game Awards bingo card everyone.
    up_the_ante 6 months ago
    Nice!
    GOOD ONE.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Lol, excellent joke there.
    The_B 6 months ago
    He was Chuck like, ten years ago. And I feel old Chuck was ten years ago.
    Zachary Levi...real name: Keith Sedgewick
    The_B 6 months ago
    Ooof 2019. And I was just going to say "After AC will 2018 be the year of Egypt?"
    It's Jacked-ary Levi.
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    A lot of helping people up ledges in this.
    The_B 6 months ago
    Campo Santo does Uncharted/Tomb Raider?
    Sorry Keighley, your "please enjoy" isn't a patch on Iwatas
    WickermanBurns 6 months ago
    Notch ain't worn a hat for years!
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    Louie Walsh: "He reminds me of a young Father Christmas"
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    What a magnificent beard. Is "Best Facial Hair" a category?
    The_B 6 months ago
    I'm guessing the Giant Sparrow of the company's name is hiding in that magnificent beard.
    up_the_ante 6 months ago
    Does Notch still wear his top hat?
    WickermanBurns 6 months ago
    Dude is modded Skyrim character.
    Akhrati 6 months ago
    Yoko was robbed.
    splayer88 6 months ago
    So that's what the hipster equivalent of Black Tie is.
    The_B 6 months ago
    Dammit stop reminding me to play this I HAVE A MASSIVE BACKLOG.
    Now that's a beard.
    Curt580 6 months ago
    >Not Nier
    Best Narrative: Wesley's Wegner Out FIFA EG posts plz
    splayer88 6 months ago
    Woohoo country Europe got a shout out!
    The_B 6 months ago
    Keighley mate, you've dreamed of doing this, specifically. Not sure the rest of us would make it so... well, like this.
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    Is Geoff not wearing any socks?
    The_B 6 months ago
    When do they do Freebird?
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    This fantastic medley has already made it worth it to watch this.
    MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAT!
    WickermanBurns 6 months ago
    Red Alert didn't deserve that.
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    Well, this is an eclectic mix of tunes...
    Kami 6 months ago
    I don't know but I suddenly want one.
    The_B 6 months ago
    Something something curse of Osiris DLC needed to use that Sparrow Bass something something?
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    Are semi-dismantled, metal cellos a thing now?
    Kami 6 months ago
    Is... is that an Electric Cello?
    joewright12 6 months ago
    What's that smell? IT"S BLUUDDDDDDDDD
    Curt580 6 months ago
    Bloodborne 2? Gotta be right?!?!!
    ?????????????????????????
    Oh come on!
    wow
    WickermanBurns 6 months ago
    Japan is super far, to be fair.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Nah, it can't be Hellotherenow. I don't immediately want to smack that guy over the head with my crutches.
    Kami 6 months ago
    ... I don't know what this is but I think illegal things were involved.
    "Is it 8/10?" No - 6/8 or 3/4
    WickermanBurns 6 months ago
    God - if we really want to elevate games, we need to move away from pulling in movie/series celebs for impact. It's kinda sad.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Tumbling Gamer... wait, that's me without my crutches...
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    Next up, "Trembling Gamer", the best bingo players.
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    Queen tribute act wins the first award.
    Kami 6 months ago
    I don't know who this is. I suddenly feel old.
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    Trending gamer??? That's a thing? I'm not sure how I feel...
    Who cheers zombie killings in 2017? AD AGENCIES
    Zeburdee 6 months ago
    Are those bonuses only available if you pre-ordered the pre-show?
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    Urhhgggg.... 15 MINUTES!? This bottle isn't going to last long at all.
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    Lots of empty seats in the audience...
    Rabbid Peach 4EVR!
    Kami 6 months ago
    @bell_801 - that'd be cool too, but I'd love to see what FROM could do in the Zelda mythos.
    WickermanBurns 6 months ago
    They're interviewing the interviewer. Games media Inception. LOVE IT.
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    "Things that people said will never happen on The Game Awards willl happen on The Game Awards."
    Kami 6 months ago
    I have never watched Hollyoaks. Ever.
    Billybob21 6 months ago
    I've become rather inebriated...
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    Does it being late indicate that Sony'll have a great presence?
    Kami 6 months ago
    ... obligatory "I really want Zelda Souls" comment here.
    Ozziw 6 months ago
    "Pre-show"? Seriously? Have to get up early tomorrow...
    WickermanBurns 6 months ago
    Martin - never thought I'd say this but, fancy some ARMS? We got tim4e.
    Jizz Keighley Pants
    Kami 6 months ago
    @Billybob21 - Keep the ambulance on standby, you might have acute poisoning by the end of the evening.
    Kami 6 months ago
    *shrugs* No idea, stopped keeping track of that years ago.
    I'm eating pizza.
    Kami 6 months ago
    Will we get more of the Keighley/Kojima bromance this year?
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 6 months ago
    I've decided to stay up and am watching Radiohead at Glastonbury on Youtube to kill the time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwVUYZwaWbU
    ProTw33ks 6 months ago
    @TheTingler I don't know how many are tuning in for the awards, but it can't be many. There are 13+ reveals planned for tonight according to Geoff Keighley, it's that people are watching for hoping for Bloodborne 2, Death Stranding, Devil May Cry 5, Starfield etc.. The Game Awards is more like an E3 conference now with a few pointless award ceremonies dotted about between the game trailers lol.
    TheTingler 6 months ago
    If it was just an hour earlier I'd totally stay up. However guaranteed it will NOT be worth it. Especially when Zelda or Horizon takes home every award and Night In The Woods gets nothing and I start screaming at my computer at 3am. The last time I did that people complained. To the police.
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 6 months ago
    @ozthegweat because you are a sensible person!
    ozthegweat 6 months ago
    @Pacman8MyGhostkart I'm 34, why did I take tomorrow off to watch this?
    _TheDarkSide_ 6 months ago
    Most stabbed with a pin wax effigy award goes to......EA Spokesman goes full 'Sally Field': "You hate us..... You really hate us". :D
    Vitoner 6 months ago
    Last year I swore I would have never watched the VGA again, considering every year it got worse and cringier... but, man, I want to see what Kojima has to show. I just have to stay up until 4AM, more or less. I'm 30. FML.
    fleagol 6 months ago
    If Nier Automato doesn't win best music then this whole thing is a shambles. Bit weird that AC:origins isn't in for art direction, that game looked stunning.Zelda for GOTY.
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 6 months ago
    I am 36, why am I contemplating staying up to watch this?!
    grizzly_hamster 6 months ago
    GOTY - Breath of the WildNarrative - Nier AutoTomatoArt Direction - Horizon Zero DawnMost Anticipated - RDR2 (Unless Bloodborne 2 is announced!)
    pbz 6 months ago
    looks like a tired Friday tomorrow!
    #NoMoreHydrobot
    mcronline 6 months ago
    Or how about "Microtransaction of the year"?
    mcronline 6 months ago
    Is there an award for the studio that has the most loot crates in a game?
    MrSnakeCake 6 months ago
    Awards and announcements are ok, but will there be enough mountain dew and Dorito advertisements