A note from the editor: Jelly Deals is a deals site launched by our parent company, Gamer Network, with a mission to find the best bargains out there. Look out for the Jelly Deals roundup of reduced-price games and kit every Saturday on Eurogamer.
Whether or not you're happy about it, or indeed ready for it, Black Friday 2017 is just around the corner. In just about a fortnight's time, the internet will attempt to turn itself inside out by offering absurd amounts of discounts and special offers in honour of the annual celebration of capitalism that is Black Friday.
Of course, as the years have gone on, the battles have increasingly not been reserved for Black Friday itself and the deals have been showing up earlier and earlier. This year is no different. While we'll be keeping up to date with the deals as they show up over at our Black Friday games deals guide page, it doesn't hurt to occasionally point out some of the better offers out there.
So with that, let's check out some of the better pre-Black Friday offers currently available on the wild wild web.
In the UK:
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy on PS4 for £19.99
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle on Switch for £34.85
- Nintendo Switch console with limited red Joy-Cons, Super Mario Odyssey and Mario + Rabbids for £329.99
- Official PlayStation Wireless Stereo Headset for £49.99
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S Gaming Headset for £89.99
- Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite on PS4 for £22
- Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite on Xbox One for £22
- Agents of Mayhem on PS4 for £14.95
- Agents of Mayhem on Xbox One for £14.95
- Call of Duty WW2 on PS4 for £39.99
- Destiny 2 on PS4 for £29.99
- Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy on PS4 for £26.85
In the US:
- Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 for $19.99
- Xbox One S 500GB with Battlefield 1, Overwatch GOTY, and extra controller for $229.99
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 128GB MicroSDXC card for $29.99
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy on PS4 for $19.99
- Nvidia Shield TV with remote and game controller for $169.99
- Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite on PS4 for $39.99
As previously mentioned, we'll be keeping an eye on Black Friday deals all the way up to the day itself and far beyond, as the season of savings stretches on into the darkest parts of the winter. Feel free to check back on our guides pages to see all the latest deals whenever you like.