A note from the editor: Jelly Deals is a deals site launched by our parent company, Gamer Network, with a mission to find the best bargains out there. Look out for the Jelly Deals roundup of reduced-price games and kit every Saturday on Eurogamer.
This week, if you head to the online portion of Toys R Us (the UK version, not the US branch you've recently read about in the news), you can get £5 off when you spend £30 or more.
As far as I can tell, that offer is exclusively for home delivery orders but is site-wide - meaning you should be able to use it for more or less every product the company sells. All you'll have to do is enter the code 8086839990 during checkout. Good thing it's a nice and memorable code, right?
Nonetheless, given the number of games that have been released over the past month, it might be a nice opportunity to save a little cash on one of this year's tentpole releases. Here's some inspiration:
- Call of Duty WW2 on Xbox One or PS4 for £42.99
- Forza Motorsport 7 for £37.99
- Pokémon Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon for £27.99
- Assassin's Creed Origins on Xbox One or PS4 for £40.99
- Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy for £29.99
Be sure to enter the code 8086839990 during checkout to get those prices and keep in mind, you should be able to use that code to get £5 off a £30 home delivery spend on anything you like from the site. That means you could, if so inclined, grab any of these, too:
- LEGO Star Wars AT-ST Walker for £39.99
- LEGO Star Wars Poe's X-Wing for £49.99
- Power Rangers Deluxe Ninja Steel Megazord for £37.99
- LEGO Batman Arkham Asylum for £134.99
As an added bonus, if you happen to spend more than £100 in total, you'll get a £10 gift voucher back along with your initial £5 off, which is a bit nice.