A note from the editor: Jelly Deals is a deals site launched by our parent company, Gamer Network, with a mission to find the best bargains out there. Look out for the Jelly Deals roundup of reduced-price games and kit every Saturday on Eurogamer.
Humble is celebrating all things from the realm of automobile racing with an entire week's worth of a sale on PC-based racing games.
Specifically, that means games like Dirt Rally, BeamNG.drive, Spintires, The Crew, Carmageddon: Max Damage and even Valentino Rossi: The Game (which is a thing that exists) are all up for grabs with up to 85 per cent off right now.
It also sees the first major post-launch discount for Road Redemption, a game that positions itself as the spiritual successor to EA's Road Rash series of motorcycle combat games. That one is currently 25 per cent off, bringing the price down to £11.24 / $14.99 for the time being.
One glaring omission, sadly, is the Forza series, as those titles are only available via the official Windows Store for now. Nevertheless, this is a good batch of titles if you're into your racing games. Here are some highlights:
- Assetto Corsa for £9.19 / $11.99
- Dirt Rally for £9.99 / $14.99
- BeamNG.drive for £15.19 / $19.9
- Dirt 4 for £22.49 / $29.99
- Motorsport Manager for £8.49 / $11.89
- Road Redemption for £11.24 / $14.99
- Spintires for £2.99 / $4.49
- Valentino Rossi: The Game for £5.99 / $9.99
- Carmageddon: Max Damage for £3.74 / $4.99
- Trackmania Turbo for £17.49 / $19.99
- The Crew Ultimate Edition for £15.99 / $19.99
Perhaps the biggest tragedy here is that there's absolutely no sign of Daytona USA.