There are a few new weapons, armour sets, and spells to be picked up in the Ringed City of Dark Souls 3's final DLC, so if you're coming up short here's a handy list of what's what and where to find it. If you need specific walkthroughs of each area, then consult our main Dark Souls 3: Ringed City walkthrough and guide.
Dark Souls 3: Ringed City weapon locations
- The Aquamarine Dagger is located in the first area, the Dreg Heap. Drop down to the castle ramparts, deal with the ghostly specters, head left up the stairs, go up again, and it's on the ground right at the top.
- Grab the Murky Hand Scythe in the library whose roof you smash through near the beginning of the Dreg Heap. Walk up some stairs and hope over the other side, watching for the enemy perched on the ceiling above it.
- You can scoop up the Murky Longstaff in the Dreg Heap. Just after the library roof smash, head down to the room with the two knights, go out the door to the right, go right and through each room right to the back of the area
- The Harald Curved Greatsword in in the Earthen Peak Ruins swap, in the far left corner by a big fella. Drop down from the root just before Desert Pyromancer Zoey.
- The Ringed Knight Spear is on the level below the Gold Serpent Ring in the Ringed Inner Wall.
- The Ringed Knight Straight Sword can be seen from just outside the Ringed City Streets bonfire, up on a ledge. Head through the swamp and stick right until you can circle round and you'll get to it.
- The Witch Burch Bow is to the left middle of the swamp from the Ringed City Streets bonfire, up a muddy slope.
- The Dragonhead Greatshield is underneath the bridge when heading from the Ringed City Streets bonfire via the unlocked door shortcut. Head down the dirt path, kill an enemy and it's yours.
- You can get the Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords from an enemy just after the dragon fight from the Shared Grave bonfire. He's outside, guarding the chapel.
- The Repeating Crossbow can be obtained by beating Slave Knight Gael and transposing his soul at Firelink.
- The Crucifix of the Mad King is on an invading NPC called Shira, Knight of Filianore. She's just after the Slave Knight Gael boss fight, lurking in a dilapidated building.
- The Giant Door Shield is in the Earthen Peak Ruins, on a ledge jutting out from behind where the first angel enemy appears. There's a mountain path down.
Dark Souls 3: Ringed City armour locations
- Desert Pyromancer Gloves are in a swamp area just after the first angel enemy in the Earthen Peak Ruins. Drop down into the area, then run to your right into the corner - they're located on a ledge.
- The Desert Pyromancer Garb is in the Earthen Peak Ruins, almost directly underneath the first angel, behind a shack, guarded by two small enemies.
- The Desert Pyromancer Skirt is located near the gloves, in the swamp itself, surrounded by mushroom insects.
- The Loincloth is located at the opposite side of the swamp to the skirt above.
- The Desert Pyromancer Hood is located just after Desert Pyromancer Zoey in the Earthen Peak Ruins.
- The Ruin Armour set is behind the stairs near the bonfire at the Mausoleum Lookout.
- The White Preacher Head is located in the swamp area in the Ringed Inner Wall, if you stick to the right as you go in from the stairs.
- The Black Witch Set can be found by travelling from the Ringed Inner Wall bonfire. Head past the turtle guys, down the spiral staircase and onto the main set of stairs that lead down to the swap area. From here, walk halfway down, but stick to the right, cross the bridge, then head through the alley there. Keep going until you come to a dark spirit guarding an item.
- The Iron Dragonslayer set is right at the back of the swamp from the Ringed City Streets bonfire. You need to kill a Dragonslayer Armor sub-boss.
- The Black Witch Veil is to the left side of the submerged building in the Ringed City Streets swamp.
Dark Souls 3: Ringed City ring locations
- The Ring of Steel Protection +3 is located along a wooden walkway near the flying angel in the Dreg Heap, just before the two knights.
- Grab The Ring of Favour in the swamp in the Earthen Peak Ruins, located at the top of a tree root protruding from the opposite side of where you enter the large room.
- The Covetous Gold Serpent Ring +3 is located next to Lapp when you see him for the second time in the Ringed Inner Wall area. He's up a ladder in the swap, across a bridge and in a room, sat next to the item.
- The Ring of the Evil Eye +3 is just after the dragon from the Ringed City Streets bonfire. Head down the spiral staircase and drop down. There's a room with a mimic chest. Kill it for the ring.
- The Cloranthy Ring +3 is held by a statue you can reach by jumping off the Ringed Inner Wall elevator shortcut as it's halfway down.
Ringed City spell locations
- Flame Fan can be acquired by defeating Desert Pyromancer Zoey in the Earthen Peak Ruins.
That's all for the weapons, armor, spells and rings here in Dark Souls 3's Ringed City DLC, but for more on the final add-on content be sure to take a look at our complete Ringed City walkthrough and guide.