This month's EGX will offer the world's first public hands-on with Arkane's stealth adventure, Dishonored 2.
To mark this occasion, we've teamed up with Bethesda to offer 45 Dishonored 2 queue jump passes to attendees of the show. Holders of these passes will be able to head straight to the front of the queue and join the next available session with no waiting. At all.
To stand a chance of being one of the first people in the world to play Dishonored 2, just tell us your favourite moment or moments from the original Dishonored by commenting in the thread below. We'll choose our 45 favourite submissions and contact winners via Eurogamer's mighty direct messaging service (so make sure you check for messages or enable email alerts).
We'll be announcing the winners on Friday 16th September.
Here's the small print (in regular-sized print because our website doesn't do small print. Or print, come to think of it):
- The competition is only valid for people attending EGX between 22nd and 25th September 2016 at the NEC Birmingham
- Entrants will need to have an EGX ticket
- The passes can be used on any day of the show
- Each pass can only be used for one session
- The judges' decision is final
EGX tickets are still on sale, by the way. Let us know your favourite Dishonored moments below, and good luck!