If you should happen to stumble across a safe while playing The Last of Us, chances are the combination counterpart is lying around on a scrap of paper somewhere nearby. If you've had enough of hunting around for one or the other, here's a quick guide that'll take out all of the guesswork.
Safes and combinations
- Combination - From the starting point of the sneaky Clicker section, head left and enter the shop. On the counter you'll find a shelf, with the combination note inside.
- Safe - You'll find this first safe in one of the stores to the right of where you start. It's next to the counter, but you'll have to kill a Runner first.
- Combination - Look for a truck to your right and a pizza restaurant on your left when you get on the main road. Take the combination note from the barricade at the end of this street.
- Safe - Head back to where you came from and look for the truck. The safe is nearby.
- Combination - When you reach the flooded hotel, use the ladder to get up to the highest level. Head right and go upstairs towards the lift doors. The combination note is on the floor, in the corner.
- Safe - Jump down into the flooded section below you and head towards the door behind the counter to the left of the entrance. The safe is inside this room.
- Combination - After the sewer escape, enter the last explorable house. Enter it, go to the third floor, and take the combination from off the desk up here.
- Safe - Go to the second floor of the very same house, then look through all of the bedrooms until you find the safe.
You can find the rest of our The Last of Us guide from the index page of this article.