PlayStation Experience 2015 keynote live report

Ni No Kuni 2! Rez VR! FF7 Remake! We're all done.

And that's it - we're done. It was a decent enough show, with a proper look at Final Fantasy 7's remake, a Ni No Kuni sequel and Rez in VR. Oh, and there was some MOBA from Epic that I've already forgotten the name of. Here's all the action as it happened.

Watch live video from PlayStation on www.twitch.tv
Our live coverage of this event has finished.

Gooooood morning. Well, it's not morning where you are most likely, but it's 5.20am over here and I've just woken up because jetlag.

Things will be kicking off at 10am PST, which translates as 6pm GMT.

Before then, though, I need to get in the conference itself. There are something like 2000 seats in the hall. And 13,000 people attending PlayStation Experience. There's obviously quite a difference between those numbers.

People were queuing from last night to guarantee a space. I'm hoping 8am's going to be early enough...

Predictions? Last year's show was notable for Square's phenomenal trolling of its fans with the Final Fantasy 7 announcement. This year?

(In fairness to Square Enix they did come good on the Final Fantasy 7 remake - but everyone knows that Final Fantasy 12 is where it's really at.)

Demon's Souls remaster on PS4 would obviously be the dream. I'm personally not convinced, but when have I ever been right about anything?

I expect a few indie surprises, plus loads of VR stuff. It would be lovely to get a Last Guardian release date too, wouldn't it?

There's one big announcement I've got wind of, but I can't disclose anything just yet unfortunately. I will say, though, that I'm so bloody excited about it you'll probably hear my scream in the livestream once it's finally announced.

I think it's why I'm up so bloody early. Today = best day, if you're me at least.

Panchos says:

does anyone know how long the show is? 1 hour? 2? all day?

Sony goes between 90 minutes to two hours, typically.

Right, I'm going to try and get some more sleep before this all kicks off. Or seeing if the sports bar around the corner is showing the Man City v Stoke game.

Sammoore says:

How corporate versus consumer focused is this event, usually?

This one's entirely consumer focussed - it's for the fans.

Just after 7.30am and the queue's already stretching around the block.

makeamazing says:

Anyone know where this is being shown, need to access it from the living room TV?

I tend to use my Wii U to stream stuff like Twitch streams in the living room. I don't think they're doing a YouTube stream.

Scuttlebutt o'clock! Saw Mark Cerny at the hotel bar last night, chatting to Geoff Keighley. What chance a Knack 2 announcement?

God save us all.

About to go and join the back of the queue. I'm taking my Vita with me (I'm so on-brand for this one). What shall I play on it?

kamps09 says:

@makeamazingFrom Playstation blog: You can watch the feed live on Twitch or on YouTube from 6.00pm GMT/7.00pm CET on Saturday.

Ah, didn't realise there's a YouTube stream! I'll add a link once I've found it!

Right, stuffing my pockets full of miniatures from the mini-bar. I don't care if it's not even 8am, I need something to get me through this. Heading in, see you shortly!

Well, that was easier than anticipated. We're in, and we're ready to go. Now, what to do for the next 90 minutes?

makeamazing says:

@MartinRobinson - start drinking the miniatures you got from the hotel :D

Already downed 'em mate.

People are whooping and hollering. I don't think they've even for the excuse of being tanked. 100 per cent proof enthusiasm.

So used to the more cynical air you get during pressers, it's quite refreshing to be surrounded by genuine fans.

The air certainly has an aroma of enthusiasm to it, anyway.

Less than 90 minutes to go! Oh well, at least someone next to me's got a stream of the West Ham v Man U game.

I'm not going to spoil the match for anyone who'll be watching Match of the Day later, but there's been plenty of foot and a fair bit of ball in this one.

lacerz says:

You've piqued my curiosity...is the announcement you're excited for one that's been rumored, or is it a true surprise?

It'll be a proper surprise. I'll admit the appeal is limited to people of a certain age, but it's seriously exciting.

Cold_Waste says:

I'd be happy with some more footage from The Last Guardian and at least something of Final Fantasy VII.

I would absolutely love a release date for The Last Guardian.Though I'm beginning to wonder if it'll even make next year.

Back, armed with coffee, primed for EXCITEMENT.

Crepe_Suzette says:

I don't remember what was revealed at this event last year.

Final Fantasy 7 on PS4! But back then it was the Steam version... Oh, and SF5.

29 minutes to go, tempted by a tactical toilet break.

Somewhat unsurprisingly, there's a huge queue for the mens. And a clear pathway to the womens.

Bladder emptied, Wi-Fi connected to, let's do this.

it's creeping up to 6pm over in the UK, so I guess a fair few of you are getting your drinking on. What's by your side for the next 90 minutes or so?

I've got a coffee from outside in the lobby of the Moscone Center that tastes a bit like wolf piss.

Not even a pretty wolf, mind - a really mangy one.

Bratterz says:

I just polished off a 20 pack of Cornflake Cluster Bites

You're a monster, Chris.

Other pointless scuttlebutt. Which famous Sony executive was spotted eating breakfast on his lonesome this morning?

DakeyrasUK says:

Sod it, going for milk and getting some crunchy bites to enjoy with the show!

Get us a tinny as well while you're at it.

(It was Yoshida. I would have joined him but a) that would have been weird and b) I'd already had some spicy turkey sausage.)

I think Sony will be playing big man Shawn Layden up front today.

He's certainly one of the in-form men at Sony after some strong performances recently, so it'd be a surprise if they keep him on the bench.

I reckon they'll play Yoshida in the hole - maybe bring him out halfway through the 90 minutes when they need some fresh legs.

Interesting to see what tactics Sony will employ too - they went aggressive at E3 by playing the big catweagle straight off the bat.

Paris Games Week was more conservative, and they went more tiki-taka with a succession of smaller announcements.

In terms of actual announcements: at some point they'll say that Yakuza 5 is on PSN RIGHT NOW. Everyone will get excited, no-one will actually download it and the Yakuza cycle will carry on as we wait for news of 6's localisation forever.

Less than five minutes. I live for this crap. Let's do this!

Someone made a safety announcement and everyone's so excited they just cheered it. I couldn't even hear it for all the cheers.

What if it was important? I think these people would give a fire alarm a standing ovation right now.

Mistress says:

Mondatge 1 done. Now some annoying presenters.

I thought I'd missed out and my stream was behind yours, and it then dawned on me that I'm actually here live. Jetlag's doing funny things with my mind.

Rami from Vlambeer just got up to go to toilet and was cheered on his way there.

What's going to happen if they actually properly announce something?

Lights down, crowd screaming, we're up and running.

Pasco_ says:

Martin, is anyone around you using their Sony branded hand sanitiser?

I've smothered myself head to toe in it. You can never be too safe.

Oh god I've got a proper screamer in my ear.

It genuinely sounds like someone's unleashed a lion in here that's stalking the crowds, so full-throated are the screams.

What if there is a lion in here? How would we know?

Anyway, here's a new look at Uncharted 4, which I gather a few people here are fans of.

It's Nate and his brother, a new character in Uncharted 4 that's being played by Troy Baker.

Lovely portakabin action from Naughty Dog.

G-Lord says:

The hollering and screaming seems insane, what are those people in the audience?

Fans! It's kind of endearing really.

Oh there's branching dialogue in Uncharted 4. That's an odd one.

And after that brief look at an Uncharted 4 cutscene, here's Shawn Layden.

Aagggghh I can't see what he's wearing from back here can someone fill me in?

Ah, a Crash Bandicoot t-shirt. What could that mean?

God I only flew all this way to salivate over Shawn Layden and I can't even cast my eyes on his handsomeness from here.

"Lots and lots and lots of game announcements" promises Shawn. Come on then, let's get going!

Final Fantasy 7 remake up first, Sony's really going big with this.

Is this going to be in-game, or another CG trailer? I can't imagine they've made to much more of the game just yet.

Ah, it's in-game. Yeah, people are losing their shit here.

Combat looks FF15-esque - action-based - rather than turn-based.

It all looks very Final Fantasy 15, actually.

I have an urge to throw some belts at Nomura. I'm going to stop myself though.

And the PC re-release of Final Fantasy 7 is available today - is that the one for PS4? Anyway, Square's done its bit - pretty impressive it was too - and we're onto a slightly overenthusiastic Shelby Cox, director of third party relations.

From Final Fantasy 7 to Black Ops 3 - there's a bit of a dip in excitement levels in the room.

The DLC is coming to PS4 first. Which I think we knew already.

Now something about eSpats.

Is anyone here playing Black Ops 3? I'm going to pick it up for the Christmas break. Anyway, Call of Duty Championships is something being collaborated on by Sony and Activision, if that's your kind of thing.

Now the Star Wars. Will we see the first DLC pack for Battlefront?

Or is this just a reminder that Sony's paid a lot of money for a marketing partnership.

You can play Battle of Jakku here.

You can also play it at my house. Or yours, if you pre-ordered.

Don't actually go around my house now. My girlfriend will be well confused.

Anyway, December's a big month for Star Wars. Who knew?

The randiest pitchfork is about to take to the stage to talk us through Battleborn.

'Any fans of Borderlands in the house?" *rapturous applause*

Yeah, well this isn't Borderlands.

The momentum is slowly, slowly being whittled away.

The open beta for Battleborn is coming first to PS4.

Oh man, I only just spotted Randy's shirt.

Randy, calm your tits. They're tripping me out.

There are rhinestones and glitter and there's denim and oh my.

There's so, so much going on with that shirt. I think it'll take 'til next year to process it all.

Man, I don't want to see Battleborn in action. I want more of Randy's shirt.

Take the blazer off, Randy. Show us your shirt in all its majesty.

Please stop this annoying, obnoxious trailer too while you're at it.

That was Battleborn, and here's an all-new character for Street Fighter 5.

Called Fang, he's a whispy martial artist who looks super troll-y. I like.

Yoshi Ono gets a suitably bombastic introduction. I love this guy.

DakeyrasUK says:

Well I'm one white russian down after 28 minutes. Think I'll pour another whilst I wait for one of the lots and lots and lots of the announcements...

I wish I had something a little stronger than this coffee right now.

Fang's the last character to be revealed of Street Fighter 5's launch line-up.

A quick reminder that we have the Capcom Cup tomorrow here in San Francisco, which I'm quite excited about.

And here's the six new characters that will be coming.

This was all leaked, sadly.

But for what it's worth! It's Alex, Guile, Balrog, Ibuki, Juri and Urien.

And finally, from Ono....

A reminder that we have the Capcom Cup tomorrow. Is it okay to get belted during one of these and start chanting? I'm kind of hoping it's like a football match.

Oh his face! His lovely adorable face!

I think he's trying to announce Darkstalkers or something.

Or he's just saying thanks to Sony because he's a lovely man.

Gio Corsi keeps missing his cues, but here he is doing his business.

Here's your first look at a new mode in top-down twin-stick shooter Dead Star. Yeah, me neither.

I didn't even know Armature were making a new game, tbh.

And here's some Adult Swim stuff and I'm confused because I'm not American.

siro says:

If Yakuza 5 is out today, I'll be playing that tonight, leavng Fallout 4 behind, remaining unfinished forever.

Believe...

Anyway, a montage of indie games being helped along by Adult Swim, some looking derivative and some looking delightful.

Six games in total, including Double Fine's Head Lander.

And here's Double Fine's Tim Schafer on stage.

To show us Day of the Tentacle Remastered, which debuted here last year.

tanglewood1420 says:

Psychonauts 2 to PS4?

There's something Psychonauts-shaped coming, I'm sure...

Day of the Tentacle Remastered is coming to PS4 and Vita next March.

And Full Throttle's also getting a remaster.

An announcement which, amazingly, was drowned out by some loud guitar music.

And Double Fine announce Psychonauts The Rhombus of Ruin, a PlayStation VR title.

It's exclusive to PlayStation VR too.

Klei's time to take centre stage. Invisble Inc - which currently is a front-runner in our game of the year voting - is PS4 bound, as is Don't Starve Together, a co-op sequel to the popular survival game.

Kobojo's Zodiac - which is primarily an iPad game - gets a chance to shine too.

I played this at TGS, and it's neat - but also fairly basic. It very much feels like a mobile game, albeit one with amazing assets thanks to the talent it's got onboard.

Another mobile game coming to Vita - Hitman Go.

Here's your Yakuza announcement - it's out on Tuesday.

Oh sweeeeet - Yakuza 0 is also coming westward.

I don't want to sound ungrateful - but can we get 6 too please?

Oh wow - Last Blade 2 is coming to PS4 and Vita.

I have this on my arcade cabinet - I'm a terrible nerd - and it really is amazing.

King of Fighters 14 I'm a bit less excited by - not really digging the look - but hey ho here it is.

lacerz says:

King of Fighters is one of the best

Agreed!

Koei Tecmo's Nioh - which is, funnily enough, based on a Akira Kurosawa script.

It's got a serious Dark Souls vibe, which is no bad thing - this was unveiled at TGS earlier this year, and is Koei Tecmo's first PS4-only game.

dogmanstaruk says:

KOF looks poor. Wish it was still 2D.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

Sony's Sid Shuman and Nick Suttner - lovely beard, Nick - are now on stage.

Why do they get seats? What have they done to deserve sitting down?

News! Bastion's now out on PS4 and Vita.

Nuclear Throne is also out on Vita today - that's super, super news.

(It's out on PS4 too, but that's my flight home sorted.)

SeesThroughAll says:

Martin, Bastion has been out on PS4 for a long time. It's coming out on Vita today and is cross-buy!

I'm an idiot - edited.

While I struggled to edit a post in our CMS, we got a look at Brutal - a rogue-like that's very self-referential.

And now it's Rounders 2016.

Guns Up is, according to Scott Rohde, addicting. Is it, Scott? Is it really?

You can figure that out for yourselves, as it's out on PSN today.

oldskooldeano says:

just logged in. looks like i've missed nothing at all. /backs away from stream

There was a look at Final Fantasy 7 remake in action! That was like an hour ago though.

Fat Princess Adventure is also out today.

Man, that's a lot of games out today. Without wanting to sound ungrateful, aren't they kind of harming their chances by shunting them all out together?

Someone just died behind me when they announced this Ratchet & Clank demo.

Screw Ratchet & Clank. It's for Americans and idiots.

I'm only typing that in the vain hope that the person who just screamed in my ear will read it. She hurt my eardrum!

Ratchet's eyebrows are weird. They make him look like he's in his mid-thirties.

Actually is that Ratchet or is that Clank? IDK.

(jks)

dogmanstaruk says:

I don't know how Martin can cope sitting in that audience.

Who said I'm coping?

reggy72 says:

Been watching now for the last 20 minutes, did I miss all the good stuff?

Final Fantasy 7 remake in action! Like, 70 minutes ago. (Oh and Nuclear Throne is now out on PS4 and Vita.)

techniman says:

This is completely different to how I remember the original game

I think they just said it's more than just a remaster now.

Anyway, I haven't even said anything about Ted Price's shirt.

He always looks like he's wearing his older, bigger brother's clothes.

Richard Marks now, for our look at PlayStation VR.

There's a new tech demo that's been created just for PlayStation Experience.

It's a Tron-esque Gladiator game.

Is it actually Tron? It looks a lot like the old arcade game.

Here we go.

Rez on VR.

(This is what I was getting excited about earlier, by the way.)

Oh god is that Miz in a glowing suit?

This is better than the time he wore the white gloves to debut Child of Eden.

Rez is the greatest game ever. If you disagree you're just plain wrong.

Rez Infinite - and it'll include an all-new area.

Oh my god it was Miz.

I'm going to be catching up with him this afternoon. I'l try to ask some questions but really I just want to hug him.

I'm still pumped for Rez Infinite that I've kind of tuned out. I"m just daydreaming about playing it.

Anyway here's an eagle or something idk.

Eagle Flight, a VR experience that lets you bird.

Sony Santa Monica is making a new Stubbs the Zombie.

I think?

This is the worst double act ever. Come back Cannon & Ball, all is forgiven.

I had to take an *ahem* comfort break, so missed the Highwire announcement. I'm the worst.

But it's okay because I'm back for 100FT ROBOT GOLF.

Ace Combat is also coming to PlayStation VR.

I mean I'm just guessing here but I'm fairly sure.

There's one man holding on to his head in disbelief, shaking with excitement.

No-one else is really digging it quite so much.

Destiny news now. You all love Destiny, right?

Everyone seems made up whenever we write about it.

It's a new event. And it looks like... Sparrow racing.

Coming December 8th, and lasting three weeks. Nice one Bungie.

(steath Destiny live report.)

Sparrow Racing League, it's called.

It's free for those who have The Taken King.

You're not getting a new WipEout, but hey this will do. Right?

Runic's next game, which I shamefully know very little about.

Shameful, because Torchlight 2 is pretty much as good as it gets.

It's playable here, and I'll try to get something up on it for you soon.

Ni No Kuni sequel?

Alright, I'm sorry.

I just screamed.

I've become one of those people. But seriously... A new Ni No Kuni!

Drippy better be coming back.

Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom is its title.

We have Epic Games up next. Adam Boyes said it's the last game. Of the section, or of the show?

Anyway, Epic's making a MOBA.

Who isn't? I think my mum's working on one right now too.

I should have Paragon to the toilet during this reveal.

Oh god this is one of the most generic reveal trailers ever.

For a game that, if anyone's got any sense, will be scrapped before it even comes out.

On the plus side, none of us will remember Paragon in a week's time.

Was that really their big closer?

Looks that way. What an odd anti-climax.

Anyway. Rez VR! Ni No Kuni 2! And Final Fantasy 7 Remake in action!

And some other stuff.

Some highs, some lows, mostly video games.

Thank you all for joining us. I'm off to try and kiss Miz.

Sign in to comment on this livetext.
    Episode13 6 years ago
    @MeBrains I'm backkkkkk see below :)
    Episode13 6 years ago
    Lack of content and a poor showing overall is what I've been reading across many gaming channels on youtube!
    Episode13 6 years ago
    Hello Brains, PSX was poor my friend, watched a few youtube videos on it, and it's not been received well.
    albinas 6 years ago
    So many xboners saying no to vr:D I tried DK2>X960>25&playseat combo with Project Cars. That was enouth to undarstand, that that is the best imersion posible for racing (not the spec).
    lostmuppet 6 years ago
    @SeesThroughAll PS2 games haven't shown up on the PSN store yet either, wonder if Sony is having second thoughts.
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    I think it's interesting that they didn't even talk about PS2 games on PS4 at the conference, so they definitely know that people are pissed.
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    @lostmuppet all these people work for Sony marketing, hence the ass kissing.
    GameChampionz 6 years ago
    Shawn Layden with the Crash shirt though...That was some next level trolling.
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    Meredith, that game looked like arse.
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    It's probably a good idea that Tim Schafer is remaking his older games seeing as his newer ones are total shite.
    Pulsar_t 6 years ago
    This bloke here, the end of testosterone
    Pulsar_t 6 years ago
    Consoles have become boring in the past few years.
    lostmuppet 6 years ago
    So much ass kissing to Sony, no real content for me.
    Pulsar_t 6 years ago
    Who is this *expletive*
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    I didn't game from about 1999-2002.
    ahhellno 6 years ago
    Zzzzzz
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    Is it bad that I'd not heard of Rez til now?
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    Awww, look how small he is now.
    SeeNoWeevil 6 years ago
    God, this guy is annoying as balls.
    ...and back to poor man's J.J. Abrams
    Pulsar_t 6 years ago
    They can't pay you enough to keep saying amazing. Liar.
    Mister_Vimes 6 years ago
    Why is she stood there and talking?
    Bascule 6 years ago
    Don't forget Yakuza.
    marvzilla 6 years ago
    katy perry's been on the pancakes
    pkhanh 6 years ago
    no mention for Yakuza, Martin ?
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    Why was that man stroking his nips?
    ...aaaaaaand mute.
    Oh, don't lie, hostess.
    Mister_Vimes 6 years ago
    That was the last game....really?
    Pulsar_t 6 years ago
    Your mother is crazy.
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    Errr, they ended with that bollox?
    They should have closed with Ni no Kuni 2
    FrostPan 6 years ago
    Wow, that was a dead closer.
    RobDeeJay 6 years ago
    Closing on a new MOBA which will die before the beta closes unless it does something spectacular. Which it won't.
    That was painful.
    G-Lord 6 years ago
    @Martin: Sure is disappointing
    Erm... It just ended?
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    They ended the show with *that*? Good lord.
    it's a wrap ?
    Fudce 6 years ago
    There has to be a bigger closer, surely?
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    @melnificent but what amazing games to be remade!
    MrTomFTW 6 years ago
    Bloody hell, that was...Poor.
    melnificent 6 years ago
    Did that trailer forget the dubstep?
    Why are they clapping?
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    I wasn't around earlier, Full Throttle is getting a remaster?
    melnificent 6 years ago
    @DakeyrasUK"SO far this show has shown FFVII, Day of the Tentacle, Full throttle and Ni no kuni 2"That's 3 remakes
    SavageEvil 6 years ago
    This reminds me of Warframe, hope the collision detection is better though.
    I wish we could just have Unreal Tournament instead. :-(
    Malek86 6 years ago
    Still no price for PSVR? Just when are they going to announce it?
    IOnlyUseSkill 6 years ago
    To be honest there's so many shows nowadays I'm surprised there's any surprises left. Please don't let this be the last game of the show.
    Gedeye 6 years ago
    M83!
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    SO far this show has shown FFVII, Day of the Tentacle, Full throttle and Ni no kuni 2. 4 games 2 of which are big "AAA" games. I'm quite happy!
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Epic Games: we can MOBA too!
    Where's Yoshida san?
    martingullaksen 6 years ago
    I loved ni no kuni
    Fudce 6 years ago
    Paragon - a generic name for a generic game in a generic genre
    IOnlyUseSkill 6 years ago
    Bloody hell. They really know how to kill momentum.
    Mike1980 6 years ago
    Epic are making a MOBA. Well good luck to them. They will need it.
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    Epic Games are here to announce the Unreal Rema.... Oh no wait. It's a moba. Sorry.
    "We're here to announce a MOBA!" *crickets*
    A Moba? *goes to make a cup of tea*
    No MOBA goddammkt
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Ni No Kuni II is a big deal, that's more like it.
    Fudce 6 years ago
    That was tonights most Tidy announcement!
    IOnlyUseSkill 6 years ago
    The last hour has just been forgiven.
    kantaroo3 6 years ago
    Ni No Kuni II! Where do I order?
    MrTomFTW 6 years ago
    One of those games that seems to win hearts and minds, but probably won't sell so well. Which is a damn shame.
    Abdu@EG 6 years ago
    what an awful show
    pkhanh 6 years ago
    ps4 exclusive, ni no kuni 2 !!!!!!!!
    pomi 6 years ago
    Ni No Kuni 2! Awesome!
    Finally something good.
    DaltonBelo 6 years ago
    suck it down
    This is a major yes!
    Zyrr 6 years ago
    Where the fuck is Mr. Drippy?
    tanglewood1420 6 years ago
    This is Studio Ghibli the game, right?
    melnificent 6 years ago
    If that's in game and not cutscene I'm in
    I LOVED NI NO KUNI SO DAMN MUCH
    Uchuulax 6 years ago
    Where are my welsh fairies?!
    IOnlyUseSkill 6 years ago
    oH MY GOD. I take back everything I said.
    rodrigosantosrodrigu 6 years ago
    It's OK Martin, most of us screamed as well!
    *whisper* cunny
    Mike1980 6 years ago
    Ah Ni No Kuni, a game I shamefully never finished.
    Gosh. Those graphics.
    Dismiss 6 years ago
    Oh, yeah. Now how about that Persona 5 release date.
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    Is that Penny from Inspector Gadget?
    melnificent 6 years ago
    ding dong dell.... Is that a place or a url on redtube?
    Ni no Kuni 2?
    YEEEESSSS
    ni no kuni 2? please
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    Shuhei will be coming on at some point. Please?
    rodrigosantosrodrigu 6 years ago
    Question about Destiny Racing thing: will it last 3 weeks only?
    jonbwfc 6 years ago
    Hob looks kind of interesting.
    What about a Wipeout VR?
    melnificent 6 years ago
    You know how you stopped playing destiny and didn't buy the taken king.... look at out "please buy the taken king" mode.
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    FFS Sony. Just port PS3 Wipeout HD to PS4. I would buy that again, that's how desperate I am. You can't even do that?
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    I wish at least they'd give us WipEout 2048 on PS4. Just give the series one last hurrah.
    RobDeeJay 6 years ago
    Great free only for people with the Taken King. Excitement instantly quashed.
    MrTomFTW 6 years ago
    You're not getting a new WipEout, but hey this will do. Right?
    No. No it will not.
    melnificent 6 years ago
    @challenge_hanukkah There's not that much meat on sparrows. Tastes like chicken.
    SavageEvil 6 years ago
    More Destiny complaints, lol. How predictable...like death and taxes, pissing and moaning is guaranteed.
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    There's always more Destiny of PS4. Forever.
    IOnlyUseSkill 6 years ago
    this is shite. and i say that a massive playstation fan.
    jonbwfc 6 years ago
    Destiny Wipeout. Just makes the fact we don't get actual wipeout that much harder.
    Mike1980 6 years ago
    If theres one thing Destiny is good at it's shooting. Lets make a mode that doesn't do that.
    Malek86 6 years ago
    Sony: so we heard you wanted a new Wipeout, well guess what
    The_B 6 years ago
    Desti-Wipeout... Dest-Zero dammit why couldn't they have made an easier to pun title?
    rodrigosantosrodrigu 6 years ago
    destiny wipeout
    Stefarno 6 years ago
    Seriously Sony, just make a new Wipeout.
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    It'll be one track and you'll need to play it 300 times.
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    I wonder what sparrow tastes like?
    Mister_Vimes 6 years ago
    Destiny is just a poor game. Bad story, bad game design.
    This whole PS Experience was a stealth destiny show
    Zyrr 6 years ago
    Destiny Kart
    savagenick 6 years ago
    Calm your pants Eurogamer, yes, it's Destiny
    Destiny 2?
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    time for a comfort break myself, then another white russian!
    marvzilla 6 years ago
    Now Wipeout VR would be the killer app.. why Sony.. Why??
    The_B 6 years ago
    Stealth Destiny Reveal
    Albull 6 years ago
    How long does this thing go on for?
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Ok, Boyes is doing his Destiny Time now.
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    Oh god. It's Destiny. And PlayStation Nation was said again.
    tanglewood1420 6 years ago
    If you're 18, how is your mum stopping you from going somewhere?
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    An 18 year old didn't go because his Mommy said no?What a pussy.
    reggy72 6 years ago
    Did console based VR just die?
    Zyrr 6 years ago
    Yes, thank you for travelling all this way and watching... this.
    TheJuriel 6 years ago
    This is all crap. Sony wtf
    Fudce 6 years ago
    Did we just see the autocue telling him what to say off script?
    Stefarno 6 years ago
    I have so little interest in Playstation VR.I wish they'd put even just 10% of that focus into Vita stuff.
    woooo, ace combat, i still play the f2p version on ps3
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    Whoa, hello! Okay, sick as a dog now.
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    OK, that didn't look half bad.
    ChiefGB 6 years ago
    So Sony have come out a bit flaccid tonight? They should have kept their gun fully loaded ;)
    IOnlyUseSkill 6 years ago
    Completely unrelated but has anyone managed to get a settlement to 100% happiness in Fallout 4? It's ridiculously difficult.
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Okay, this sounds like it would be fun on VR!!...
    Pulsar_t 6 years ago
    But if only 1% of the player base buys it, don't expect Killzone VR.
    Jestab 6 years ago
    Is this fighter jet golf?
    Ace Combat!
    rodrigosantosrodrigu 6 years ago
    BLAST CORPS ON GOLF!!!
    tanglewood1420 6 years ago
    That robot golf thing could be some silly fun, if it wasn't in VR for no reason at all
    IOnlyUseSkill 6 years ago
    This has been such a disappointing day.
    Neon genesis vibe
    Pulsar_t 6 years ago
    VR isn't the future of gaming, stop saying that.
    VR VR VR VR VR VR VR
    Fudce 6 years ago
    100 Ft Robot Golf complete with Evangelion parody? Ready Unit FORE!
    Oh dear.
    melnificent 6 years ago
    Splitscreen and low poly count.... 90's I missed you.
    reggy72 6 years ago
    Fucking hell its like Blast Corps but infinitely shitter
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    I feel like I'm stuck in an advert loop from Robocop.
    FrostPan 6 years ago
    This VR nonsense just keeps on digging
    lol wtf....Im in!
    Jestab 6 years ago
    Sigh. What the hell
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    Is this Rise of The Robots 3?
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    VR is the future of gaming (on a high-end PC, not an underpowered console)
    weebleman 6 years ago
    While I enjoy many indie games, I genuinely do. Wouldn't it be nice if they revealed something that truly blew your face off.
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    I'm about done having the moody bloke on the Wonderful Life advert staring at me. Cheer up mate, yeah.
    melnificent 6 years ago
    VR is great on PC. But I'm not sure what they are trying to achieve here.
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    Can't say I'm sold on PS VR by any means..
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Golem actually looked alright. But still, please stop with VR, Sony.
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    Aren't the crowd supposed to sound more excited or are they as all underwhelmed as we are?
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    Opening with Uncharted and FF:VII-R was always going to leave the rest of this feeling a bit After The Lord Mayor's Show
    Bumhug360 6 years ago
    If Sony had launched the PS4 with this we would all be playing with Xbox ones right now
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    So VR still looks as lame as it did 20+ years ago.
    melnificent 6 years ago
    @Reggy72 You lucky lucky person. They're showing Original Oculus style demos for PSVR
    @reggy72 The keynote turned into VR VR VR VR
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    Have you ever seen a conference self derail itself like this?
    He's voguing I think
    i hope the game blows
    reggy72 6 years ago
    I'm buffering at the moment, based upon the comments that's a good thing right?
    NyxCloud 6 years ago
    Ugh.
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    Hahahahahahahaha, this looks awesome, but that is not why I laugh. Just seen that Chelsea lost again! Mwahahahahaha!
    itusuk 6 years ago
    How do you feel now Martin?
    Bumhug360 6 years ago
    All this VR presentation needs is Milo to pop up
    melnificent 6 years ago
    It's Dumpy goes elephants with a car and zombies
    savagenick 6 years ago
    Looks exactly like the games Jim Sterling reviews lol
    dilbertz 6 years ago
    I'm confused
    itusuk 6 years ago
    Please make it stop!
    jonbwfc 6 years ago
    VR crazy taxi with zombies???
    Mike1980 6 years ago
    Has Rime been on or is that game still MIA?
    Mister_Vimes 6 years ago
    Another zombie themed game, just what we needed.
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    It's as if Super Mario Sunshine was coded by Helen Keller.
    Stubbs the tech demo?
    Jestab 6 years ago
    What the hell?
    The fuck is this?
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    Console VR continues to look like garbage
    Fudce 6 years ago
    Many years have Passed... and they're still releasing bloody Zombie Comedy games
    FrostPan 6 years ago
    Enough with the VR talk. Urgh.
    @Fudce I'd play that.
    pkhanh 6 years ago
    Bird racing is coming to PS VR!
    itusuk 6 years ago
    It's like Paris in Egypt
    Fudce 6 years ago
    Eagleflight from Ubisoft. Now you too can perch on top of vistas, only to fly away when some dick Assassin climbs up there
    Eagles have side lights?
    dilbertz 6 years ago
    Assassin's Creed: Eagle
    Bumhug360 6 years ago
    Ohh an Assassins Creed spin off about the eagle
    Uchuulax 6 years ago
    The eagles are coming!
    tanglewood1420 6 years ago
    Half Life 3 is available on Playstation VR only!
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    @Mad_Rhetoric go play on your superior console then.
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    It's pure awkward turtle now.
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    Adam Boyes with the weird casual racism... interesting choice
    SavageEvil 6 years ago
    Suit vibrates according to Boynes, for his and her pleasure. Win Win?!?
    itusuk 6 years ago
    That was painful..
    Scrabble BANTER
    The_B 6 years ago
    OH COME ON I DID NOT MEAN TO PRE EMPT THAT VIBRATING JOKE.
    WHERE IS SHUHEI YOSHIDA?
    Dismiss 6 years ago
    OMG, it's Rez
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    David Bowie looks different.
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    They could have skipped the silly stage demo and just showed this.
    weblaus 6 years ago
    so no rez hd comaptibility on xbox ever then, I guess. :(
    Fudce 6 years ago
    This in vr would be crazy as a box of shaved monkeys
    Pulsar_t 6 years ago
    Rez 2 I mean
    The_B 6 years ago
    Something something sex controller. Joke needs work.
    Zyrr 6 years ago
    I'd be up for more REZ. Is the glowing suit a preorder bonus?
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    You're all gonna be puking into your laps.*shakes head*
    melnificent 6 years ago
    I feel sorry for Martin, at least we can mute this noise.
    Pulsar_t 6 years ago
    But why not Rez?!
    pkhanh 6 years ago
    that blinking suit sold separately with the VR
    REZ VR..oh shit!
    Mike1980 6 years ago
    Damn, I think they just sold a shitty VR headset to me.
    Child of Eden?
    Jestab 6 years ago
    Shit. Yes.
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    I cannot think of a game more likely to make you vomit in VR than Rez
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    It's like the Atari Jaguar and CD32's aborted foetus.
    REZ VR!
    Ror 6 years ago
    OH MY FUCK, IT'S REZ
    REZ on PS4
    jonbwfc 6 years ago
    REZ! REZ! REZ!
    Pulsar_t 6 years ago
    Feels like 1994 all over again.
    Zyrr 6 years ago
    This demo isn't doing VR any favours
    REZ!
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    "I hope this broken ass demo gave you a taste of what PS VR will be like"
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    Look how far we're come since 1982.
    Mister_Vimes 6 years ago
    Er..this isn't really selling it.
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    This is slow motion car crash stuff.
    savagenick 6 years ago
    Most of this has been dry as shit...
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    VR demos are pointless...
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    Someone just 'whooped' I repeat. Someone just whooped this guy standing with a ridiculous helmet on.
    Play Samba de Amigo play Samba de Amigo
    Bumhug360 6 years ago
    He is moving his hands saying it feels like my hands are actually moving, so is my palm, towards my face
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    Wow, and i thought I was camp.
    Mister_Vimes 6 years ago
    That's Dr Richard Marks, Martin.
    SavageEvil 6 years ago
    I hope Horizon is shown today, I want that game in my PS4 like yesterday. Ni-oH is also wanted.
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    Here's the part of the show where I switch off altogether. VR can just disappear for me.
    FrostPan 6 years ago
    I liked how that guy for R&C just walked off silently lol.
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    I'm not convinced that's his shirt...
    needs some Radaway
    challenge_hanukkah 6 years ago
    That guy needs a burger.
    pretty rad...
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    This demo took too long... Obvious filler. Sony probably excluded the PS2 games announcement after they saw the reactions online.
    techniman 6 years ago
    This is completely different to how I remember the original game
    dilbertz 6 years ago
    I wanted to see them dance!
    pomi 6 years ago
    R&C looks fantastic.
    reggy72 6 years ago
    Been watching now for the last 20 minutes, did I miss all the good stuff?
    SavageEvil 6 years ago
    Nothing funnier than people only wanting to see big name AAA games, like those make up the bulk of games that actually introduce folks to gaming. Those things are expensive and aren't guaranteed to sell to the finicky consumer. Take what you can get and enjoy it instead of moaning. No one is ever satisfied with actually getting something instead of nothing. Ungrateful but if it were the other way around they'd want patience and a lot of what they aren't displaying themselves.
    tanglewood1420 6 years ago
    Even Ratchet and Clank needs an origin story these days...
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    @SeeNoWeevil yeah I agree!
    spazmo 6 years ago
    Play one Ratchet game and you've played em all.
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    I can't believe Ratchet and Clank are getting a movie. Does anyone actually care about that franchise?
    SeeNoWeevil 6 years ago
    If I were staying up past my bedtime to watch this, I'd be pissed.
    dilbertz 6 years ago
    Yay - love R&C!
    Uchuulax 6 years ago
    Did you just...
    Bratterz 6 years ago
    SHUT UP MARTIN
    techniman 6 years ago
    Ratchet & Clank! Yesss
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    Yeah considering the big lack of games announced to be released on ps4 this holiday period. It seems a little odd to suddenly release, what 10 odd games?, with no build up on the 5th december!
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Ok, enough filler. Show us good stuff again.
    pkhanh 6 years ago
    Elsa got a new name, bitter queen
    Pulsar_t 6 years ago
    Them yanks.
    mystic_moo 6 years ago
    How not to do a show. Start with your biggest title and then drag on for an hour about loads of Indy games.Hype us to hell then let us roll down hill.
    abigsmurf 6 years ago
    'Addicting' over 'addictive' always makes me cringe.
    Mike1980 6 years ago
    All the "fun" of a phone game on your TV
    Fudce 6 years ago
    "Free to play". "Addicting"... Microtransactions HOOO!
    oldskooldeano 6 years ago
    just logged in. looks like i've missed nothing at all. /backs away from stream
    heh, nope.
    abigsmurf 6 years ago
    I hope they don't keep cranking out great ones, they'll go blind.
    tanglewood1420 6 years ago
    This sounds like clash of clans.....
    Crazy addicting.I see.
    Palodin 6 years ago
    Deep strategy, on console. Hahahahaha.
    SeeNoWeevil 6 years ago
    Did he just say 'addicting'?
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    Hey I liked rounders at school. Baseball however...
    marvzilla 6 years ago
    I cranked out a great one earlier
    I'm looking forward to Kick the Can 2k16
    Yes! Rounders...
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    Rogue wasn't ASCII because it looked good guys, not everything retro has to be an aesthetic
    Fudce 6 years ago
    Tron meets Dwarf Fortress?
    abigsmurf 6 years ago
    "We have hidden free stuff everywhere with no clues as to where they are".Everyone's now going to to trash the place looking for them.
    Brutal is awesome: TRON Done Right
    tron: middle earth
    Well, this is weird
    Fudce 6 years ago
    We aren't gracious enough for him
    marvzilla 6 years ago
    Nuclear Throne yesss
    andijames 6 years ago
    I didn't know Daniel O'Brian had quit WWE.
    tanglewood1420 6 years ago
    the BIT.TRIP games are soooo addictive for me
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Bastion on Vita and cross-buy? Supergiant Games doing God's Work!
    abigsmurf 6 years ago
    I should probably play Bastion. Seen it in so many Steam sales...
    He has a BEAR!?
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    Don't clap while wearing a mic, ffs
    Mister_Vimes 6 years ago
    The sitting down thing is a bit weird.
    podgek293 6 years ago
    how long is this on for ?
    obidanshinobi 6 years ago
    Looks like the perfect time to start cooking t
    *Suttner* rather.
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    @melnificent they specified PS4 exclusive, so I guess no PC?
    Albull 6 years ago
    The momentum has dissipated so much that they've got to have a sit down
    abigsmurf 6 years ago
    lol Nioh even has a sword based bonfire in it's logo, that's a either shameless or an amusing lack of self awareness.
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    Sutner still rocking the beard!
    pomi 6 years ago
    Samurai Geralt :)
    Best Beard
    melnificent 6 years ago
    Is it PS4 only or PS4 and PC?
    Gedeye 6 years ago
    @SeesThroughAll isn't Rime 'first party'? Not something for Gio if so.
    obidanshinobi 6 years ago
    This looks nice
    Nioh looks like Dark Souls staring Geralt
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    Huh, this looks kinda cool
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    This game already was demo-ed at TGS. It looks good.
    abigsmurf 6 years ago
    I get the impression there are lots of QTE prompts being hidden in this trailer...
    dilbertz 6 years ago
    Geralt - is that you?
    Uchuulax 6 years ago
    Japanese Dark Souls!
    Fudce 6 years ago
    Is this game created using the DW engine? Looks that way to me
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Rime must have really gone into development hell.
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Yep, KOF never were famous for looking good...
    siro 6 years ago
    Yakuza 0 clearly #1 announcement so far.
    Bascule 6 years ago
    Yakuza 0 too! It really is Christmas.
    FrostPan 6 years ago
    Fantastic Yakuza news
    pomi 6 years ago
    Awesome Yakuza Zero is coming to us!
    Er. What's Zero?
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Will buy it just to make sure SEGA keeps bringing more Yakuza games.
    siro 6 years ago
    Tuesday... 3 days to clear off FO4.
    Bascule 6 years ago
    Yakuza 5 \o/
    Yakuza Zero
    Oh wow, Yakuza 5 on Tuesday... will have to "borrow" the PS3 from the kids
    Yakuza 5 on ps3 ????
    FUCKING YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.......... :D
    Gedeye 6 years ago
    lol
    I joke!
    Here we go.
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    So is just showing his vita whenever he can just so he can use it for once?
    PS4 is such a fantastic platform if you don't own a PC
    FrostPan 6 years ago
    Loving this Vita love \o/
    mystic_moo 6 years ago
    Any disc based games coming?
    TheJuriel 6 years ago
    Awww, this griffon-riding is cute
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    I keep refreshing Yakuza 5 on the Store to see if it launches.
    abigsmurf 6 years ago
    Sony recognise the Vita exists?
    RussellP 6 years ago
    It's so weird that a guy (Tim Schafer) who has brought us so many decent games us utterly cringeworthy
    Bascule 6 years ago
    Wake me up when Yakuza 5 is released.
    techniman 6 years ago
    I'm not a fan of this Gio Corsi guy so far. I assume he's trying to be funny, but he's coming off as a dick
    Gedeye 6 years ago
    Don't Starve Together - Split Screen will be great.
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    The Indie ExperienceNot that I'm complaining, games look fun.
    TheJuriel 6 years ago
    Yay, Dont Starve together!
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    Kevin Smith's let himself go...
    iamdulynoted 6 years ago
    They don't need a kickstarter. 90% of the games being kickstarted nowadays don't...
    TheJuriel 6 years ago
    I don't see Link anywhere...
    Fudce 6 years ago
    I'm only sarcastic as what I want will never happen. (more Suikoden)
    abigsmurf 6 years ago
    They have the money produce something like that but they need a kickstarter for psychonauts 2?
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    PSVR Psychonauts spin-off, that's interesting... not enough to make me buy the damn thing though.
    @Mike1980 Looks like it.
    Nooooooooo VR noooo
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    OK so before this started I wanted 3 things. DOTT and FFVII have been covered. Come on make my day and announce a Legacy of kain game!Though a remake of Full throttle is AWESOME!
    siro 6 years ago
    I wish the remasters were more in the direction of Monkey Island, and even better those fan made 3D Monkey Island remake pics.
    pomi 6 years ago
    Full Throttle. Nice.
    Mike1980 6 years ago
    So Double Fine are porting ScummVM to PS4?
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Full Throttle coming too!
    Ahhh, here we go
    It's "Spacebase" Schafer
    Fudce 6 years ago
    Wait... did he just say Vita? Kick him out, you're not allowed to talk about that!
    siro 6 years ago
    Yeah, looks the same unfortunately. Still, one of the best games ever.
    pomi 6 years ago
    Can't wait to play DOTT once again.
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Psychonauts 2 was announced at TGA already.
    DOTT looks the same...
    Psychonauts 2 to PS4?
    iamdulynoted 6 years ago
    Love the dig at TV being dated, then showing a load of Indie games that graphically look like they're from the 80s/90s...
    siro 6 years ago
    Would Yakuza 5 actually be votable for as GOTY? Not sure because of the Jap release.
    pkhanh 6 years ago
    Now even the Vita is left out for indies
    Fudce 6 years ago
    Coming soon from [adult swim] - Pixelly Platformer... Comical Zombie...
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    @siro The "released today" announcement is FFVII PC port, I think that's all we're getting.
    estarriol 6 years ago
    So Death's Gambit is basically a 2d Souls game. Cool.
    tanglewood1420 6 years ago
    It's apparently 2015, so here is game straight from 1992!
    siro 6 years ago
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    "New mode", I never even heard of this game before...
    Fudce 6 years ago
    So when do we get to land on another genericly and procedurally generated planet in No Mans Sky this time?
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    The oven just died; I think it's someone telling me to order pizza....
    Nielzor 6 years ago
    CRINGE
    Fudce 6 years ago
    and there's your gif folks
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    @G-lord unfortunately you are right. I wasn't meant for these times!
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Martin Robinson is a Ono fanboy confirmed.
    andijames 6 years ago
    the capcom cup comp eh. Easy for you to say
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    @obidanshinobi can you unlock DLC fighters in MKX for free?
    G-Lord 6 years ago
    @DakeyrasUK: You are soooo 90s :p
    MightyMouse 6 years ago
    All games are services these days. I blame Riot.
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    What happened to these games having many many chracters from the off, with the extr ones unlocked?Kinda how smash bros is? (all be it with a few extra characters via dlc, but then the full game had 50 characters...)
    obidanshinobi 6 years ago
    Is SF a "service"?
    @andijames don't spoil their big announcement... Bad Dentist Simulator 2016
    Balrog and Guile aren't in SF5 at launch? That's weird
    andijames 6 years ago
    P.S I want whatever he's drinking
    Palodin 6 years ago
    Isn't Guile one of, you know, the biggest SF characters? Odd he's not in at launch.
    marvzilla 6 years ago
    Ono you didn't
    andijames 6 years ago
    Watching this conference feels like pulling teeth so far..
    Omg all the six DlcS
    Shatnerist 6 years ago
    That introduction made this feel like a WWE show. I hope someone gets hit with a chair.
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    Haha, the White russian is doing me good! The dude abides!
    obidanshinobi 6 years ago
    ono's nuttier that squirrel shit.Love it.
    Fudce 6 years ago
    Those fists need to be a LE item
    Hahah, leaks...
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Fang is all about trolling!
    dilbertz 6 years ago
    I have a feeling this event is aimed at 12 year olds
    Dismiss 6 years ago
    haha, that new SF character is fantastic. The animation in general looks amazing.
    MightyMouse 6 years ago
    Ono's fantastic.
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    I wish Sony hadn't wasted money on Battleborn marketing.
    tanglewood1420 6 years ago
    Battleborn looks like what 50 year old people who don't play games think games are like
    melnificent 6 years ago
    dubstep, that's original for a trailer said no-one ever.
    OtisBDriftwood 6 years ago
    Ahhh like the penguin bars that come with jokes on, I get it now.
    Mister_Vimes 6 years ago
    That voice wasn't annoying at all.
    Toby would be better if voiced by Wallace Shawn
    G-Lord 6 years ago
    I have to leave soon, please stop wasting my time :S
    redcrayon 6 years ago
    'Battleborn' has to be the most generic title since 'war thunder' or 'Bulletstorm'.
    Fudce 6 years ago
    Hahah, that's hillarious... no really.
    The 16th hero is LUKE SKYWALKER STAR WARS STAR WARS
    Palodin 6 years ago
    Nobody gives a shit, get to the actual announcements.
    Ragedjinn 6 years ago
    why is there a man shouting THANK YOU from the front row
    melnificent 6 years ago
    Are you all drunk? Woo yeahh.Are you going to shout every time I pause? Woo yeahh.
    marvzilla 6 years ago
    that shiny corned beef shirt is doing him no favours
    Fudce 6 years ago
    Someone in the audience really likes that news
    weblaus 6 years ago
    What, slowly wittled away? I'd say it killed very qucik right afer FF7.
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    Why do they start these things so strong then just stangnate like this?
    Sangor 6 years ago
    @dogmanstaruk give the fooker a kick from me as well.
    Mister_Vimes 6 years ago
    They need to hand out some Valium to this crowd...far too excitable.
    estarriol 6 years ago
    "It's crazy and it's exciting and it's a lot of fun".Show us, don't tell us.
    TheJuriel 6 years ago
    I'd love more Borderlands, but this does nothing for me.
    MilkYMoO 6 years ago
    boooo exclusive content
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Get the marketing deals out of the way first, then show us the good stuff.
    It's the Daily Star... home of the Page 3 girl
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    Hands up if you give half a fuck about Battleborn... Nobody? Didn't think so.
    tomphillipsEG 6 years ago
    Gearbox also brought you Aliens: Colonial Marines, but Randy probably won't mention that
    That pitchfork :D
    Gearbox.... announcing Aliens: Predators
    steve1979 6 years ago
    My intense dislike of Randy grows the more and more he speaks.
    Fudce 6 years ago
    Is it really ok for him to be Randy on stage?
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    Can we please stop with all PlayStation Nation mentions? Can that be over already?
    tomphillipsEG 6 years ago
    Can everyone stop saying PlayStation Nation
    Ragedjinn 6 years ago
    is it me or is there some guy shrieking in the front row very distractingly
    steve1979 6 years ago
    FF7 looked great. COD... not so much.
    Fudce 6 years ago
    Star Wars is cool. I hear there's star wars atm... lets talk about star wars, because Star Wars is cool..Isn't that right Admiral Kirk?
    steve1979 6 years ago
    Stealth "Martin has a girlfriend" post.
    OtisBDriftwood 6 years ago
    These are the parts where i cringe
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    She is a dreadful speaker.
    whoo!
    Ragedjinn 6 years ago
    who was that guy going men-tile
    dilbertz 6 years ago
    Please, someone stop her wooping!
    Palodin 6 years ago
    Battlefront. Shows dead, everyone go home
    Fudce 6 years ago
    She goes "Whoo!" way too easily. She's a Whoo machine.
    Albull 6 years ago
    That really is a hideous jacket
    tanglewood1420 6 years ago
    I imagine that COD doesn't actually work very well as a spectator sport?
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    Ahh man, started with ff7 remake, now onto COD and my hype for this is killed.They peaked too soon for my tastes...
    @fudce kek
    OtisBDriftwood 6 years ago
    FF7 Remake looks exactly how i wanted it to be, Cannot wait!
    MilkYMoO 6 years ago
    Final Fantasy 7 remake console debut on PS4. Looks like its coming to Xbox One.
    Fudce 6 years ago
    COD... I prefer mine with chips, not bullets.
    Mike1980 6 years ago
    eGames
    @mistress - yeah exactly
    weblaus 6 years ago
    how to kill the momentum of a show 101
    Palodin 6 years ago
    Competitive console gaming, funny joke
    Blackmarsh63 6 years ago
    zzzzzzzzz
    FuzzyDuck 6 years ago
    CoD- time to get a cup of tea.
    Ragedjinn 6 years ago
    that's not a good thing!!!!
    Fudce 6 years ago
    FF7-Remake It's the same story, updated for the 21st century - It's what we wanted, more than just a graphical overhaul, bringing the story we love, to gamers who don't even read menus, let alone manuals.
    TheJuriel 6 years ago
    Can we just replay the FF Remake footage instead of this?
    Ror 6 years ago
    Oh goody. Collar Doody.
    Palodin 6 years ago
    Call of Duty, safe to zone out for a few minutes
    robo-blop 6 years ago
    I didn't agree to help form a new sovereign nation
    Ugh, CoD...
    cringe, the cocaine, cringe
    Oh dear. Who is this?
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    That looks bloody fantastic though, can't wait
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    Yakuza 5 is going to drop today isn't it.
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    Ahahaha, they're still releasing the PC version
    TheJuriel 6 years ago
    @lacerz Yeah, I miss the translations already!
    pomi 6 years ago
    That looked really nice.
    Ragedjinn 6 years ago
    finally sony agree to quantitive easing responsibility with the printing of money for themselves
    No ATB battle? Running around Kingdom Hearts-like? Square whyyyy
    Ror 6 years ago
    Hmm. Combat looks like the old FFVXIII trailers.
    The12thMonkey 6 years ago
    nipples erect...
    Fudce 6 years ago
    I am crying manly tears of Mako
    FuzzyDuck 6 years ago
    Some sort of Wipeout, please! Given the existence of Tearaway Unfolded and Gravity Rush HD, would 2048 HD be out of the question?
    Ok, this is super boss
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT(I expect it's like that)
    Uchuulax 6 years ago
    Combat. Ruined.
    Bloody hell. GAMEPLAY?!
    in game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ohhhh shit
    G-Lord 6 years ago
    FFXV engine I guess
    Dismiss 6 years ago
    Oh my, new traversal perspective
    Ragedjinn 6 years ago
    finally, humans doing marketing in a human way; yay!
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    Jesus, that screaming broke the mics
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    Who seriously 'Whoooops' for the VR stuff? Who ARE YOU?
    @Mistress Only £29.99 upscaled emulated
    Ror 6 years ago
    Crash tee with a PS1 logo on the sleeve. PS1 Classics?
    tomphillipsEG 6 years ago
    And Sony can afford to do this.
    HolySmoke 6 years ago
    A smoker in a video game? He must be the villain.Looks amazing, btw.
    Fudce 6 years ago
    Crash to start, burn to end
    pomi 6 years ago
    Oh dear Crash!
    G-Lord 6 years ago
    That Crash is better no just a rerelease...
    Lmao at the Crash shirt
    boot93 6 years ago
    CRAAASH!!!!!
    Ragedjinn 6 years ago
    oh that outfit and beard, my knees
    techniman 6 years ago
    Crash Bandicoot t-shirt? Hello
    Blackmarsh63 6 years ago
    wheres the skip button
    Fudce 6 years ago
    The branching dialogue was missing a "Sarcastic" option
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    He's made that cigarette last; good going.
    G-Lord 6 years ago
    @Martin: Hah, fair enough
    TheJuriel 6 years ago
    Word is, they had to spread this sheet out to pad for time.
    G-Lord 6 years ago
    Uncharted - A Telltale Adventure
    Shatnerist 6 years ago
    The brother smokes, so he must be a villain.
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    This is pretty well done. I'm no big fan of Uncharted, but Naughty Dog sure can make a movie.
    tanakanitsua 6 years ago
    boo
    Fudce 6 years ago
    @TheJuriel they wanted the new game to excel
    Exciting office action!
    G-Lord 6 years ago
    weblaus 6 years ago
    And once again these stupid camera pans nobody ever cares about - guys in charge, go direct some fucking arthouse movie instead!
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    Oh god - that was Laurence from Bloodborne The Old Hunters. The hardest boss in the Soulsborne series IMO. I've never struggled like I do with him.
    Ragedjinn 6 years ago
    you better hope they aren't reading what you're writing huehue
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    I dunno, 1999-2001 was pretty cool.
    This would be better if narrated by Wallace Shawn
    Fudce 6 years ago
    Wait... is this thing starting on time? These things NEVER start on time
    Pasco_ 6 years ago
    Martin, is anyone around you using their Sony branded hand sanitiser?
    Garfy 6 years ago
    I'd download Yakuza 5 immediately
    I predict a Riot.
    Hand sanitiser! Yes!
    Goodie bag!
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    Obligatory "Please announce WipEout" request.
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    They didn't have any crunchy bites, so I settled for a pack of minstrels and Toffee crisp bites!Let the show begin!
    Ahhhh, very Treehouse.
    andijames 6 years ago
    @Ragedjinn plenty to go round! I'll have a cup for you! :D
    Ragedjinn 6 years ago
    @andijames got any spare?
    mystic_moo 6 years ago
    Been nearly 2 years since Second Son released so I'm somewhat anticipating a Sucker Punch game.
    boot93 6 years ago
    Ahhhhh!!!! Too many football analogies!!!No more West Ham vs Man U for you...
    andijames 6 years ago
    I'm keeping it festive and sat with a mug of mulled wine! Smells like christmas in a cup!
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    I'm just worried we'll be seeing a return of big hand movements from the presenters. I find it very distracting.
    @Nemesis you finned
    Nemesis 6 years ago
    I have a sudden desire for Findus French Bread Pizza; I have no idea why.
    Bratterz 6 years ago
    @DakeyrasUK I'm proud of you.
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    Sod it, going for milk and getting some crunchy bites to enjoy with the show!
    @bratterz delicious
    Bratterz 6 years ago
    I just polished off a 20 pack of Cornflake Cluster Bites
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    I'm just contemplating a White russian, but m milk is off. Shops are just down the road so can easily be back by 6pm.But I could easily go for a spiced rum and coke instead!
    [STARS]TyranT 6 years ago
    Must surely be the day the final SFV character is revealed?
    Bratterz 6 years ago
    You don't want to be needing the loo if they say something about one of those racing games you're into.
    Bratterz 6 years ago
    I'd risk it to be honest mate
    DakeyrasUK 6 years ago
    Would be happy with seeing more on Day of the Tentacle and FFVII remake. Would love a huge surprise in a return to the Legacy of Kain Series!
    peterdavid12345 6 years ago
    I love PlayStation! Woohoo! God of War 4 and Dark Cloud 3 please Sony! Oh and Jak4 or Sly 5 too !!! #GreatnessArrives
    Crepe_Suzette 6 years ago
    I don't remember what was revealed at this event last year.
    Sammoore 6 years ago
    I'm half expecting The Last Guardian to get delayed into the indefinite future again
    SeesThroughAll 6 years ago
    Give us new announcements. Looks like nothing major leaked this year. Should be fun to watch.
    Bratterz 6 years ago
    Hiya Martin!
    -TheDarkSide- 6 years ago
    Love to see some Gran Turismo footage, some VR related shenanigans and, more than anything, info on TLOU2. Confirmation of its existence would suffice....And Half Life 3 exclusive to PS4. :lol: Can you imagine the internet breakdown?
    hamishhalket 6 years ago
    Is it too much to ask for a Kingdom Hearts III announcement date?
    boot93 6 years ago
    Is this surprise a sequel to an existing franchise or a brand new IP, or are you going to let us figure it out for ourselves, Martin?
    Cold_Waste 6 years ago
    boot93 6 years ago
    The air certainly has an aroma of enthusiasm to it, anyway.
    Sure it's an aroma, not a stench? :p
    boot93 6 years ago
    I'm guessing there's absolutely no hope that the "Savage Starlight" comic book series in The Last of Us is a legitimate game by Sony?
    Yautja_Warrior 6 years ago
    Hope we get a price on PS-VR, need to know how much I need to start saving.Also it would be great to see more of GT Sport.
    kamps09 6 years ago
    Sammoore 6 years ago
    How corporate versus consumer focused is this event, usually?
    Sammoore 6 years ago
    Are we expecting 'and x is available RIGHT NOW!' announcement?
    h15c0r3r 6 years ago
    A few months ago I didn't think I'd care but I've become increasingly interested in the PlayStation VR. I hope they announce a release date for it.
    Damn_Skippy 6 years ago
    Let's just hope they announce the date of the Yakuza 5 English release...
    NyxCloud 6 years ago
    What's the countdown lads?
    Panchos 6 years ago
    cheers for response martin
    OtisBDriftwood 6 years ago
    Demons Souls remaster, And Onimusha please chaps.
    NyxCloud 6 years ago
    So 20 minutes and we're good to go? By the way get reckt Manchester City.
    Panchos 6 years ago
    does anyone know how long the show is? 1 hour? 2? all day?
    _LarZen_ 6 years ago
    Hey PlayStation Nation! So whose pumped for PSX? :)
    Panchos 6 years ago
    Anyone know how long this is?
    boot93 6 years ago
    I'm just here waiting for the Destiny DLC to be announced. I'm running out of things to do (I'm actually not...).
    DestructorSVK 6 years ago
    I reckon it's going to be rather big keynote since they are throwing big stuff away from it - like PS2 compatibility news, and new game trailers
    FogHeart 6 years ago
    How does one expect a surprise?
    kristaylor 6 years ago
    Just wish they would make bc disc based too I got silent Hill 4 I've not played in years
    SeeNoWeevil 6 years ago
    Hi, is this the place for being disappointed at no Demon's Souls remaster announcement?
    EvilWaterman 6 years ago
    *compatibility
    EvilWaterman 6 years ago
    are people really moaning about PS2 backwards comparability???Just buy a ps2 for a fiver, Jesus Christ!
    OtisBDriftwood 6 years ago
    As a ps4 owner, I couldnt give 2 shills about what they are doing with ps2 BC. Dig out your ps2 if you wanna play them, Simple.
    D_Mantis 6 years ago
    Boo them of the stage if they have the nerve to discuss ps2 backwards compatibility without supporting ps2 discs.They can't get away with this because it's "Sony" and their supposed to be the good guys. They've been profiting massively of remasters since 2007 when they gutted it out of the fat ps3's.
    Nielzor 6 years ago