That, then, is a wrap. Sony brought its big guns to Paris for its conference, with Polyphony announcing a new Gran Turismo, Quantic Dream introducing Detroit: Become Human and plenty more. Oh, and there was a big spread of meat. See how it all unfolded below.

Watch live video from PlayStation on www.twitch.tv
Our live coverage of this event has finished

Hello from sunny Paris, where I'm just catching lunch with GI's Dan Pearson before we head to the conference.

And I'm just starting to get excited. Pretty sure we're in for some major announcements.

Locked in, pretty much, is Dreams. We can expect more on Uncharted 4. And I'm pretty certain we'll see Wild too.

Exciting as that all is, it's the stuff I'm not so sure on that's where it's at. Quantic Dreams new joint, and hey why not a glimpse of Gran Turismo on PS4 too.

All that would send me home a very happy boy.

Exciting update, with just under two hours to go. We're in the holding pen, which is bathed in blue light. There's loads of cured meat on offer - carcinogens be damned, I'm getting involved in some saussicon sec.

Bratters has told me to try and not offend any French people. You just try and stop me.

I've actually been very amicable, thank you very much, and tipped generously for my salad nicoise earlier on.

If you've got 13 minutes to kill before the show kicks off itself, would like some idle chat about what we're expecting from the show and are also curious about what the place I'm staying in Paris looks like, you could watch this brief video Chris Bratt put together last night.

Famous people I have seen while sitting in the meat pen! Namco Bandai's Katsuhiro Harada! vg247's Pat Garratt!

OK, I haven't seen that many famous people. I'm going back to the meat table, will let you know if I spot anyone else between here and the pork.

Famous people update #2! Saw Media Molecule's Alex Evans. And Sony's lovely PR chap Hugo Bus-stops, who's obviously being tight-lipped about what we're going to see tonight. He said it'd be exciting. But he would say that, wouldn't he?

Exciting battery update! My laptop is at 95 per cent, which doesn't seem that exciting right now, but who knows? Maybe that'll plummet later in the show, and this is the start of an amazing, dramatic thread of events.

All the writers/bloggers are sitting around exchanging quite awkward conversation while they wait. It's at times like this running a live report works wonders in helping me sidestep small-talk. This kind of thing could work wonders at family events in the future.

What curious timing for Sony to make the first official acknowledgement of Gran Turismo on PS4.

I don't know what I'd do if they announced that tonight. I do know you probably wouldn't want to be sitting next to me when it happens though.

ant72 says:

VG247 for meat table pix!

Right, this is war. We will not be outdone.

Anyway, that's the meat spread. Right there. Enjoy it - breathe in all that pork.

Fifty five minutes to go. 55. Five Five.

I think I got here too early.

Who's drinking what for this one? I'm keeping it strictly to the Perrier for the conference itself, sadly, as I'm due to see a fair handful of the games directly afterwards.

ant72 says:

I was thinking G&T in 20mins?

Get started now. Treat yourself. It's Tuesday.

Sammoore says:

What studios do we not know the current projects of? Other than quantic dream.

Studio Liverpool! No, wait...

I don't think we know what Sony Bend's working on, but I don't think we'll find out tonight.

New_guy says:

Will Pele be making an appearance ?

Please.

qball says:

Sean from Hello Games tweeted that he won't be at this. I wouldn't hold my breath for a No Mans Sky release date unless it's announced by Sony rather than Hello Games which would be rather odd /sorryifitsoldnews

That's new news! Thanks!

Bratterz says:

Gah Martin, I've just realised we didn't mention Insomniac Games in our video. BAD GAMES JOURNALISTS.

The other news we're expecting - well, that's broken already - is PlayStation Plus League, which is an eSports service for PS4. More details on the site shortly.

Retro_ says:

As for new games, I'd like Kojima to walk on stage and Announce a brand new Horror game called P.S. or something (see what I did there?)

Wow, wouldn't that be something.

Bratterz says:

But aren't Insomniac just making Ratchet and Clank, which is basically just for American children?Martin, nobody thinks you sound cool when you talk like that.

Let's not bicker in public! You'll just make me cry again.

People with cameras are being ushered in now. People with just laptops, like myself, will have to wait a little longer to take our seats.

I'm fine with that, though. Means there's less competition for the meat table.

dogmanstaruk says:

The question is what do Sony announce tonight and what do they leave for PS Experience. Better be some good announcements.

I reckon No Man's Sky will be held back for then, plus the PlayStation VR date/final price. I'm probably wrong though, innit.

That's the cake table for you, right there. Don't get that on vg247, do ya?

We are in the auditorium. This is happening, right now.

I say it's happening. We're looking at a showreel of Shadow of the Beast, while it sounds like someone's doing some heavy breathing into the microphone.

Could just be Jim Ryan limbering up.

Just got back from a tactical toilet break, and bumped into Kazunori Yamauchi.

Promise I didn't do anything weird.

Anyway, he was wearing a nice new Gran Turismo t-shirt. If he's just planning on sitting in the audience he's very, very on-brand.

Shadow of the Beast is still playing on the bigs creen.

I got to play it earlier and it's coming along very nicely. So pretty!

Just under ten minutes left to go, and it's feeling pretty electric in here. Either that's the static from one of Jim Ryan's satin shirts, or we're about to see some seriously exciting stuff go down.

Lion-heart says:

Some of the animations from Shadow of the Beast look like they were lifted straight from GOW, the art ditection looks a little like a GOW game too, who's working on this game again?

Heavy Spectrum, a fairly new studio. From the progress I saw on it today, I'd say it's looking at release early next year.

ThePissartist says:

I imagine Martin is walking around with a laptop tied around his neck like the characters in Typing of the Dead

And with a Dreamcast strapped to my back. Yeah, pretty much.

This conference is scheduled to last 90 minutes.

In 90 minutes, you could watch Kubrick's Path to Glory, The Lion King, Rashomon or This Is Spinal Tap.

Or, y'know, you could just stay here and watch all this unfold.

X201 says:

Martin expecting a conference to run to time. Aww bless.

Well, I expect they'll be on stage for 90 minutes. As to when they take to the stage...

dogmanstaruk says:

Has a Sony conference every started on time, or run to time?

This could be the day.... Two minutes left to make history, Sony.

'The show is about to begin'. There's whooping and hollering. Grown adults weeping in the aisles.

Well, people have quietened down a little at least.

We're go.

Bowel-shaking bass time. Now we'll see who overindulged at the meat table.

Did that... Did that conference start on time?

Anyway, true to type, it's showreel and obnoxious music time. Battlefront, DriveClub, Street Fighter 5, Last Guardian and... Well, pretty much every game coming to a PlayStation console we know about.

Straight in with Jim Ryan, who's left the satin at home.

He hasn't left the hench, though.

We're celebrating the 20th Anniversary of PlayStation (in the EU at least), and here's all the exclusive games for PS4!

Oh, and a lot more third party ones.

Some of them do have PS4 exclusive items, though!

IronSoldier says:

Clapping like seals

I don't think it's quite genuine.

The price cut, which I'm sure would normally have been announced at a conference like this, is getting a little time onstage.

Also there's a PS4 Black Ops 3 bundle and here's Zombies and oh come on show us the money.

Black Ops 3's Zombies trailer is currently the bassiest thing we've had so far. Proper brown note stuff.

There's a wind-up monkey, bad dogs, zombies, guns.

No-one's clapping any more.

Ooop, wait, there they go.

Star Wars Battlefront - which is Sony's big new hope this Christmas - being paid its dues now.

I drunkenly bought a copy of The Phantom Menace on the way back from the pub on Saturday night, then watched it into the small hours. All my enthusiasm for The Force Awakens gone in one drunken night.

Jim Ryan takes to the stage in full Jedi garb.

Ah, no, he's just got the same suit on. Battlefront's also getting a bundle.

They're keeping the big announcements - that's assuming we'll get any! - back right now.

Here's Street Fighter 5, with Dhalsim making an appearance.

And the lovely Yoshi Ono is on stage to tell us more.

romelpotter says:

This Ryan bloke has the personality of a kipper! ........A sleeping Kipper that is in a deep freeze!Thats also Dead

He's one hell of a sexy, ripped kipper.

Ah, so it seems all this Street Fighter 5 stuff has leaked already. I was too busy taking pictures of the meat spread to notice.

Dhalsim has a beard now.

Everyone has a beard now.

They're just not special any more.

Six new characters will be coming to Street Fighter 5 the year of release.

And finally, the release date...

Tuesday 16th February 2016 release date.

And that's a global date.

I remember paying £60 for Super Street Fighter 2 and another £20 for an adaptor for the NTSC version to work on my PAL SNES. We live in enlightened times.

Harada is on stage now, just generally being awesome.

Why are Harada and his translator wearing shades though?

Those other characters, apparently: Alex, Urien, Juri, Guile, Ibuki and Balrog.

The internet works fast!

Harada takes centre stage now, announcing Tekken 7 is coming to PS4.

I thought we knew that... I may have been making assumptions though.

Tekken 7 is huge in Japanese arcades now. Although, of course, it's not going up against Street Fighter 5, which isn't coming to arcades.

Is now a good time to ask about Tekken x Street Fighter?

I bought the original Tekken alongside my PS1. It feels like a proper PlayStation series (though I think this one is also coming to Xbox One).

Best eyebrows in game, this Tekken lark.

Heihachi is crying. It's al got a bit awkward.

And now.... BATTLEBORN!

It has guns and colours and it's one of about 247 shooter games right now encroaching on the MOBA space.

Jim Ryan looks more and more rugged each time he comes on stage.

He'll be topless by the end of this, in torn trousers. Kind of like an executive hot Ryu.

This one's new to me - Boundless. Which looks a bit like a moody Minecraft.

A moody, smart, and very impressive looking Minecraft, it should be said.

What a pleasant surprise that was.

Now I'm just confused. There's music and an Amplitude-like game, and a young man with a private jet and a laptop.

This is just making me feel old. Anyway, that's Vector.

No Man's Sky.

Sean Murray has said he's not here - so it might be expecting too much for anything beyond a new trailer.

Still, No Man's Sky! It still looks fine. We all still really want to play it.

And we've got (something approaching) a release date. June 2016.

That's progress!

Michael Denny, who's taken the bold decision to unbutton his shirt so you can see the t-shirt beneath it, is on-stage.

A new Housemarque game. Is this the Eugene Jarvis joint they're working on?

It's got all them voxels we loved so much in Resogun.

A reminder that we've an hour to go. Lots of room for some more surprises.

That was Matterfall. No mention of Eugene Jarvis.

Not much of an idea how it'll play either, sadly.

Oh hello Ratchet & Clank. And goodbye. See you next spring!

Guerrilla's Horizon, and the sophisticated, handsome, delightful Herman Hulst.

The game's looking almost as handsome as Herman. Almost.

system11 says:

if i recall, this is more 30fps trash.

Tom Morgan of DF is sitting next to me, counting every frame of the conference so we can keep score. I think there's been 749,849 frames so far.

Oh man I think Tom just missed a frame and is now going to have to start from the beginning again.

Onwards to Horizon. It has robo-dinosaurs. What's not to like?

Dino down.

Bloodborne, which has a very, very strong claim to being game of the year, is going to take to the stage to show off its new expansion.

Back briefly to Horizon - nothing new, but a welcome extended look at it all.

Bloodborne's expansion, The Old Hunters, is out November24th.

DriveClub bikes, which leaked earlier today, is up now.

It's so hard to get bikes right - I still think the best effort on console is Polyphony's Tourist Trophy.

Interested to see how Evolution is going to handle them.

New tour, multiplayer events and challenges for DriveClub Bikes - and it'll be an expansion, or a standalone.

And it's available NOW.

Which is annoying, as I left my PS4 at home.

Keicho Toyama to show us Gravity Rush 2.

This is going to be special.

We're going to see the game in action, and see the combat system.

Gravity Rush 2 in action. Yes, basically.

Tag team battles, big boss fights, all the style in the world. That was Gravity Rush 2.

Uncharted is up now. Christophe Ballestre does have a French accent, but I swear he's putting it on a bit here!

Will this be the multiplayer reveal?

Sidekicks, magic and... Ooh, a release date.

March 18th, with beta coming December 4th-18th.

It's also playable on the show floor.

And after this conference. We'll bring you more details on it later tonight.

Things blow up, people shoot each other, and it's kind of hard to tell what else is going on in this pre-rendered trailer.

Denny's asking us to clap again.

Hasn't there been enough clapping already?

Dreams can come true, as Gabrielle once sang.

She probably had a better idea of what this game is about than any of us.

We're seeing this later today, so I hope to get some clarity!

This is a live demo of Dreams.

Mark Healy is using the DualShock 4 to move an Imp on-screen - it's what you use to interact with the world.

Lots of physics-based items being moved around a small playspace.

We've possessed a mental looking bear using the Imp - it's possessed the character, and can now move it around the screen.

I think I'm beginning to get this?

It's got a lovely, painterly look.

Oh I'm so easily won over. I like the look of this.

We're through the door of a small building we conjured, and it's transported us into a 'small story'.

We're now in charge of a thumping big mouse. It does look wonderful, but now I'm back to thinking it's a bit of a flat adventure game.

Well, that was Dreams.

We'll be able to tell you more once we've seen it a little later.

Shu Yoshida - lovely, lovely Shu - is now on-stage to bring the noise.

Some VR noise first off.

There's a Eurogamer quote on-stage. I definitely never said that.

SpaceMonkey77 says:

Okay I been gone for 15m. What did I miss?

Sony bought Nintendo, killed Mario live onstage.

This is Rigs, which is being worked on by Guerrilla's studio in Cambridge.

It's a competitive shooter in which players control hovering droids. And walking droids. And boosting droids.

Droids!

It's all eSpats innit.

Someone did a goal. They're made up over it.

SpaceMonkey77 says:

So where's VR Wipeout, then?

)-:

Until Dawn Rush of Blood has been announced for PlayStation VR.

It's a VR exclusive.

Until Dawn was surprisingly good, wasn't it?

Cevat Yerli of Crytek - remember them? - is on-stage now.

20 minutes to go, clock-watchers!

Could Sony get a winner at the last moment? Cage and Yamauchi are pacing up and down the sidelines waiting for their numbers to be called.

Oh and Crytek just announced a VR game called Robinson: The Journey. Shite name.

It's an extension of the dinosaur demo Crytek has been showing for a while.

That t-rex has eyebrows like a Kazuya.

A quick look at Rebellion's Battle Zone, and now Shu's back onstage.

Bobby Zemeckis' recent movie film The Walk had a VR experience, apparently. I did not know this!

It was about that chap that walked between the Twin Towers, and as you can imagine the VR experience is quite adept at inducing vertigo.

Over 200 developers are working on PlayStation VR. So here's a monet-tage of them all.

Well, not all of them, I hope. We've got 15 minutes to go, and I want more announcements.

Jim Ryan steps back from the wilderness to take centre stage once more.

Tekken 7 is coming to PlayStation VR. How so?

Anyway, here we go.

Come on.

Hold me.

Polyphony.....

Excuse while I just gawp at this.

There was a Porsche in there. Is the Stuttgart marque coming to GT finally?

Anyway, Gran Turismo Sport.

It's got cars in it!

Plus the partnership with the FIA that was announced last year.

We're seeing Audi's new GT3 R8, the Mazda Vision car, the R18 from a couple of years back.

Not much in the way of details just yet. But here's Kaz.

And his amazing translator!

Oh god Jim Ryan and Kazunori Yamauchi on-stage at once, I think I might explode.

Love Kaz's arrogance. Basically, he wants to save motorsport.

Within the game there'll be officially sanctioned FIA championships.

IronSoldier says:

Will Polyphony be recycling assets from the PS2 GT games again?

He told me last year that yes, they are. He says a lot of things though!

In the fan cup there'll be the opportunity to represent your favourite marque.

The FIA's based just down the road from here in Paris, so it makes sense to make this announce, in this way, here.

lowestformofwit says:

Is this just a GT Prologue type of game?

My money's on that, yeah.

This, by the way, is all stuff that Yamauchi spoke about a year ago.

You can read more on all that here.

Gran Turismo Sport is going into beta testing early next year.

Even I'm bored by this...

Gran Turismo Sport will, of course, be supporting PlayStation VR.

Now here's the final money shot. Michel Ancel with Wild.

He just *looks* fun.

We're seeing this in a bit more detail after the conference. Can't wait!

You're a shaman, and you can control animals.

With this, Patrice Desliet's new game and Far Cry Primal we're having a bit of a wave of pre-historic games.

Time for Molyneux to come back with BC?

The animation in this is just lovely. And you can ride a bear.

There aren't enough bears in games.

Jim Ryan, with a beard, would make a lovely bear.

From a bear to a rabbit. Each one can disrupt/interact with things in their own unique way.

We're running out of time for anything from Quantic Dream, for what it's worth - this is going to see out the show, I reckon.

The bear is standing up on two legs and this is like Gentle Ben and that's all it takes to make me fall for a game.

A bear! On its hind legs!

Now there's a lady with snake boobs and I'm just a bit confused.

Still, the bear on its hind legs!

I'm wrong! Again!

David Cage, everyone!

This looks like it'll be a continuation of the excellent Kara demo/short film.

Time from Cage on stage to him uttering emotions: three seconds.

Is that a record?

There's a big Dick influence in the original short and its central question, what is human. I expect there to be a lot of Dick in the final game.

Quantic Dream's next game is... Detroit: Become Human.

And this is that video game.

If this plays it straight, it could be something quite special. I loved the Kara demo.

This looks like a move away from teh big Hollywood names that were in Beyond, which is probably a good thing.

The applause, this time, is genuine.

Gran Turismo Sport, Detroit: Become Human and some extended looks at some other hot games of 2016.

Not a bad 90 minutes. Probably not as good as The Lion King, but you can't have everything.

And we're about to wrap.

Well, people are shunting past me as they rush to the after-show, which is the other side of town.

We'll have plenty more from the show over the next couple of days. Thanks for joining us at the show! I'm off to see how much of the meat spread is left for the taking.

bash_street_kid 4 years ago
    Did I miiss it?
    Malek86 4 years ago
    @alimokrane mmh, but conference or not, there will be some announcements for sure.
    RTwin83 4 years ago
    @alimokrane theres a ps conference on the 5th-6th december. just looked it up.
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    RT you don't want to know what he does while he ruminates
    RTwin83 4 years ago
    @IronSoldier you masticate while you cogitate? sorry.
    FuzzyDuck 4 years ago
    [sadpanda]No Wipeout, then.[/sadpanda]
    alimokrane 4 years ago
    @Malek86, there is NO conference in December. This it until E3 unless Sony has another conference nxt year.
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    right, time to download the Bikes
    arty 4 years ago
    So when can we buy Playstation VR?
    RTwin83 4 years ago
    nibbles, noone,s going to bite on that one...
    Malek86 4 years ago
    Mildly disappointing here. I guess they are gonna save the big announcements for the PSX conference in December. I wish I could say I'm happy we got to see GT, but... we didn't really.The lack of backward compatibility is the biggest bummer for me :/
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    Do you ever say anything positive Nibbles?
    frunk 4 years ago
    Ohhh - I need a coach!And some bikes! Off to PSN...
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    Lion King was the most boring 90 minutes in a theatre Martin i've ever spent.
    frunk 4 years ago
    Well have to say the French games were definitely the best in show... grats to Sony for running this event in Paris, they deserve the recognition.
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    Wild wins best in show for me
    aarond12 4 years ago
    @Pulsar_t I like Ellen Page, even though she bats for the other team now.
    snafu65 4 years ago
    The last two games saved the conference.
    lowestformofwit 4 years ago
    Sony prefer to end on a whimper rather than a bang.
    Bazooklad 4 years ago
    Another shot of the crowd going wild!
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    oooh racial overtones. this might be good if done well. could be powerful stuff, hope he does it justice
    Pulsar_t 4 years ago
    No Ellen Page. Good.
    Well this looks more interesting than the last 2
    lowestformofwit 4 years ago
    Oh this looks right up my street. Hope I don't have to wait 2 years before it's out.
    [STARS]TyranT 4 years ago
    The music, as expected for a Quantic Dream production - is incredible.
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    David Cage needs to work with Neill Blomkamp.
    its Weird Science for the new generation
    Sammoore 4 years ago
    I expect the game to be straight-up dick. Cage's games have generally got worse over time.
    [STARS]TyranT 4 years ago
    Put your hands up for Detroit?
    RTwin83 4 years ago
    anyone else think of that oscar isaac movie where he builds an ai when they see this?
    Bazooklad 4 years ago
    Not Ex Machina then? Paging ALex Garland.
    starring Eminem
    Malek86 4 years ago
    Hasn't pretty much any android story ever, explored how androids deal with humans emotikns?
    pomi 4 years ago
    QD has a lot to catch up after Until Dawn
    west72 4 years ago
    27 million times. Bet there are cat videos that have got more views :)
    RTwin83 4 years ago
    emotions?!
    arty 4 years ago
    Went for dinner, did I miss owt?
    SavageEvil 4 years ago
    The level of skin tone looks absurd in Wild, how often does one live in the wilderness remain that pale? Come on man that just looks out of place, tan those folks a bit.
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    this time its entirely credible that the snake lady WILL have to be naked to breath
    Lion-heart 4 years ago
    Oh Martin, you were bang on the money!
    Billybob21 4 years ago
    I'm asleep already.
    snafu65 4 years ago
    Hold on! Here's David Cage!!
    greenthumb 4 years ago
    snake woman will be problematic
    lowestformofwit 4 years ago
    @Bazooklad Go around the cannibals... that's just what I was thinking.
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    now that looks cool. not enough giant snake ladies in games Martin
    X201 4 years ago
    Snakeskin Boobies, that's why its in France
    Gedeye 4 years ago
    @IronSoldier, that's what it said: "PlayStation Exclusive", not "PlayStation Console Exclusive" or "PlayStation First" as it did for other titles.
    frunk 4 years ago
    That said - sexy snake ladies definitely mean that has the edge over Far Cry Primal
    Peta complaints incoming?
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    snakes? why did it have to be snakes?
    Bazooklad 4 years ago
    Couldn't you go round the cannibals? they seem quite busy and you had a lot of environment to navigate? Non?
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    Horizon stole this show for me.
    snafu65 4 years ago
    Actually this looks pretty neat. Best thing after Horizon from the conference.
    I_Am_CatButler 4 years ago
    Warg simulator 2016
    Malek86 4 years ago
    How long can someone survive after being bitten by a snake again?
    frunk 4 years ago
    That shaman has not let the poor snake carrying eagle go!!! And I imagine that woman back at camp is probably dead by now!
    carmagain 4 years ago
    @Martin Robinson. You've just reminded me of RDR with that bear comment. that's not very nice.
    atomicjuicer 4 years ago
    That MIG thing looks fun to be fair.
    X201 4 years ago
    Putin Bear DLC incoming.
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    I'm going to extract that bear!
    lowestformofwit 4 years ago
    I wonder if that bear shout is supposed to be hilarious?
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    At least we're not having to use microphones for the animal calls.
    Sheetbike 4 years ago
    Bear riding! Sold.
    atomicjuicer 4 years ago
    Plus one to whoever said we need wipeout.
    is that a euphemism?
    LMAO"AAAAARRRGH"
    SF1 4 years ago
    No decent GT7, no PS4 for me yet then. Forza and PC sims will have to do me.
    lowestformofwit 4 years ago
    Is the eagle going to suck the poison out?
    dfunked 4 years ago
    OK, this looks like it could be pretty cool!
    atomicjuicer 4 years ago
    So far Eve Valkyrie is the highlight for me.
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    I tohught he already was Iron. doesnt he live longer than normal humans?
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    Marty's from the future, where have I heard of that before...
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    please dont let us stop you Nibbles
    snafu65 4 years ago
    So no Quantic Dream then?
    pomi 4 years ago
    WILD! great way to end this if we see gameplay.
    thats a bad shirt
    frunk 4 years ago
    Some Wild action at last... I thought it was close to DOA!
    freaqie 4 years ago
    oooh ancel!!!
    RAYMAN!!!!Please...
    west72 4 years ago
    Every show needs a piss break, this looks like the time.
    Please stop...
    FuzzyDuck 4 years ago
    #ForThePlayers - oh yeah, where#s WipEout?!:(
    snafu65 4 years ago
    GT7 will be great but come on enough already.
    alimokrane 4 years ago
    Somebody KILL ME NOW!
    lowestformofwit 4 years ago
    "everybody looking forward to that" - i swear i saw a tumbleweed roll by as the audience yawned...
    dfunked 4 years ago
    Fucking hell... Get on with it already!
    Sammoore 4 years ago
    this is this conference's Pele moment
    Bazooklad 4 years ago
    Not going by that crowd shot they aren't.
    Malek86 4 years ago
    I'm starting to doze off. I guess they don't have any gameplay to show yet.
    alimokrane 4 years ago
    This is so boring.. conducting an interview on stage?? filler?
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    Everyone is looking at their watches...
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    Well this has killed the momentum of the show
    Owning the space.
    Brownshoe 4 years ago
    wasnt all GT info this announced last year ?
    dfunked 4 years ago
    This is really eating into the remaining time for a WipeOut reveal...
    Malek86 4 years ago
    I'm honestly not sure what this is about anymore. Is it something like Driveclub?
    Zzzzzzz
    belziah 4 years ago
    Needs more Tretton
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    @the9000 I know it's tough but you have to try to move on... ;)
    [STARS]TyranT 4 years ago
    I'm so bored to death of sim racers. We need WipEout again.
    lowestformofwit 4 years ago
    Is this just a GT Prologue type of game?
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    because they're on a stage
    Bazooklad 4 years ago
    Will there be motorbikes Mr.Yamauchi?
    the9000 4 years ago
    @wellzy4eva NEVER SAY F-ZERO IS DEAD :'(they're just making sure the next one is REALLY good. Right?
    anyjungleinguy 4 years ago
    Nice Apple Watch.
    ytzulu 4 years ago
    car porn. yawn.
    frunk 4 years ago
    GT6 is pretty much a "platform" these days - is this them finally acknowledging it on the PS4?
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    I think it's safe to say that Wipeout is as dead as F-Zero.
    Malek86 4 years ago
    Hopefully this is just GT7 with a different name.
    Sheetbike 4 years ago
    Calling it now, Pele is up next.
    GT:Wipeout Edition
    Expansion pack? standalone?
    Dismiss 4 years ago
    Yawn, come on, not another driving sim. I know it's a firm favourite, but hey.
    Pulsar_t 4 years ago
    Do you space out after 77?
    dfunked 4 years ago
    @TimbercottageFair enough, think I remember reading something similar in a hands on with it.
    Mechorpheus 4 years ago
    Maybe simulate what happens if Hamilton doesn't win an F1 race?
    [STARS]TyranT 4 years ago
    This would be an ideal time to go: And if you don't like realistic racers, how about futuristic? We'd like to announce WipEout.
    Polyphony Spree!
    Mechorpheus 4 years ago
    Maybe they'll shock us by it being a first person shooter?
    GT7 to close?
    tomphillipsEG 4 years ago
    Martin - remain calm
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    GT7 out after the show on the store!
    pomi 4 years ago
    GT7 at last
    Oh yeah!
    freaqie 4 years ago
    GT7 :D
    GT7
    Pulsar_t 4 years ago
    Why don't we skip VR altogether and let the matrix hook us in?
    dfunked 4 years ago
    Less than 15 minutes left, guys... Wrap it up with WipeOut, eh?
    Timbercottage 4 years ago
    @dfunked don't judge until you play it, it looks odd to the outsider but it plays so well and it doesn't feel odd when you have the headset on... You have to try it
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    I thought Final Fantasy XIV VR was unconfirmed?
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    youre so cynical ironsoldier :)
    alimokrane 4 years ago
    VR seems like a gimmick to me, much like Kinect was....
    Sammoore 4 years ago
    triple A is not a graphics classification, it's about overall budget
    Bazooklad 4 years ago
    Is it really worth it? @Timbercottage @IronSoldierConsidering that is the nearly price of a console alone.
    G-Lord 4 years ago
    @patchbox360: Too bad you couldn't enjoy it for longer, played through Alien Isolation with the DK2 and had a blast.
    riceNpea 4 years ago
    im dying to try out this tech
    Dismiss 4 years ago
    Is that the Getaway font they're using for London Heist?
    Another Montage, yay
    dfunked 4 years ago
    Levitating hands... Very immersive!
    patchbox360 4 years ago
    i have the DK2 - VR is good for about 20mins then the claustrophobia sets in.
    Malek86 4 years ago
    Let's face it, if I had to walk a rope between two skyscrapers, I'd make sure the rope is 100% secured.
    Bazooklad 4 years ago
    "Hear the wind - of your own fear!!"
    Timbercottage 4 years ago
    @Bazooklad £250 / £300 camera/move bundle at my guess
    Ron_Justice 4 years ago
    @dogmanstaruk Cockulos Rift?
    Dismiss 4 years ago
    Well, if anything, it seems that there's going to be something to look forward to all through the year.
    TV TV TV!
    Bazooklad 4 years ago
    What price do people reckon Sony VR will actually cost?
    sharinel 4 years ago
    Dragons Lair the game. Stop, turn left. run
    Malek86 4 years ago
    That had "tech demo" written all over it. Can i trust Crytek, after Ryse?
    dfunked 4 years ago
    This looks like that really shitty vector tanks game for the SNES - Spectre?...
    Bazooklad 4 years ago
    Polite clapping - unsure what we have all just witnessed.
    [STARS]TyranT 4 years ago
    Just joined guys. I'm assuming no WipEout as yet. :(
    freaqie 4 years ago
    looks pretty sweet though, looks a little werid in terms of traditional gameplay, but in VR i think this might be quite compelling actually
    frunk 4 years ago
    Hmmm... that looks... ermmm... okay I guess
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    I'm still holding out for Quantic Dream.
    system11 4 years ago
    can't wait for VR to bomb and die without a trace again
    Timbercottage 4 years ago
    Portal 3!
    carmagain 4 years ago
    @Bazooklad That's because VR is so real, he only runs around virtually now.
    Humfredo 4 years ago
    @frunk ahhhh yes your right.
    belziah 4 years ago
    This show has no Zing. They all sound like they're giving stock holder statements
    patchbox360 4 years ago
    talking should be over game play at every conference
    Bazooklad 4 years ago
    Looks like he has put some weight on
    @Humfredo Starebreeze I think... not Crytek
    pomi 4 years ago
    Odd for Crytek to do anything for PS VR.
    Timbercottage 4 years ago
    @system11 not long enough
    dfunked 4 years ago
    Are Crytek still a thing?...
    Humfredo 4 years ago
    I thought Crytek had their own VR?
    gravy100 4 years ago
    Until Dawn was great, perfect for this time of year, could see it as a serial type downloadable
    Malek86 4 years ago
    Wait,Crytek is still around? I missed this.
    system11 4 years ago
    How much longer is the VR bullshit section going to last?
    G-Lord 4 years ago
    Dino VR game?
    Woot Ryse 2 in VR!
    Horror VR, awesome :-)
    dfunked 4 years ago
    Ooooh... Horror and VR! I might just shit myself! (when I play the game, not right now...)
    Horror in VR... NO!
    patchbox360 4 years ago
    imagine if that was Wipeout VR
    Simatron3000 4 years ago
    i'd like to play this non vr
    Malek86 4 years ago
    eSports, the worst part of the MS conference at Gamescom. Not sure why Sony would make that mistake too.
    G-Lord 4 years ago
    more visor people, guess that is Sonys thing now...
    Timbercottage 4 years ago
    This looks awesome but also so, so nauseating
    friedkoala 4 years ago
    ha! good job that didn't say Volkswagon - coulda smoked the competition with it
    west72 4 years ago
    All the Eurogamer team now trying to work out who said that :)
    Malek86 4 years ago
    @SpaceMonkey77 15 really weird minutes of Dreams.
    carmagain 4 years ago
    @IronSoldierKeep talking. You'll say something funny eventually.
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    Who did the Eurogamer quote?
    frunk 4 years ago
    @alimokraneFrom the last montage it is obvious you can create games in it...
    freaqie 4 years ago
    dreams looks amazing, its all so smooth, and the relation between soft and hard shiny materials is fantastic,the level of detail in the sculpts is fnatastic, and thats not even takig into acount you can carve and add to everything... amazing!
    All hail Shu!
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    Well, at least it's ambitious :-)
    ytzulu 4 years ago
    alice in wonderland and little big planet then? Great concept but the game play looks a little ... dull
    alimokrane 4 years ago
    Not sure this is a game really...
    G-Lord 4 years ago
    Messiah meets Octodad
    PT recreated?
    frunk 4 years ago
    My cat is totally intrigued by Dreams... not the target demographic... she is an Nintendo girl.
    Malek86 4 years ago
    @frunk yeah, this looks boring to me, but I'm glad MM is doing something different. I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy it more than me.
    Malek86 4 years ago
    Oh my god, this is gonna cause more nightmares than thin Mario.
    frunk 4 years ago
    I am glad Media Molecule exists... something genuinely innovative. You know you may not be a creator, but it will be great visit others. And pop this in VR and it will be amazing!
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    I'm guessing this will make lots Tim Burton'esque horror content.
    Ron_Justice 4 years ago
    T T P? Time To Penis?
    Timbercottage 4 years ago
    @Pulsar_t there's no evidence this requires Move or Camera either
    dfunked 4 years ago
    @SheetbikeThis tall fella is walking like he's got a turtle head poking out!
    Pulsar_t 4 years ago
    LBP worked because it didn't require Move or a PSEye.
    Sheetbike 4 years ago
    I know it's an alpha build, but I love how the panda walks as if it's absolutely battered.
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    This is going to lead to some insanely impressive home projects I bet.
    Bazooklad 4 years ago
    Seems like an evolution on the little big planet premise.
    snafu65 4 years ago
    Looks lovely, not my cup of tea though.
    Malek86 4 years ago
    I hear it requires a camera, isn't that pretty much dooming it to irrelevancy?
    Ceelion 4 years ago
    I can't WAIT to play loads of other peoples stuff because I'm rubbish at creativity.
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    I'm guessing this is a suite of tools to make home movies?
    gr8effect 4 years ago
    Project Dream?
    friedkoala 4 years ago
    Next...
    Malek86 4 years ago
    I kinda hope there are normal controls too...
    I'm already lost ;)
    Pulsar_t 4 years ago
    People are shit.
    Pulsar_t 4 years ago
    I like how the hollering is kept to a bare minimum. Yanks take note!
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    Get a tape recording of clapping next time Martin.
    Sammoore 4 years ago
    can you people shut up about fps already
    pomi 4 years ago
    Dreams next!
    Timbercottage 4 years ago
    @frunk - someone who hasn't played uncharted 3
    pkhanh 4 years ago
    Uncharted 4: Witchcraft
    Special power artifacts?
    Rob_Nomad 4 years ago
    this looks soooooo good
    frunk 4 years ago
    Did Elana just set herself on fire?
    Malek86 4 years ago
    The graphics in UC4 look more cartoony somehow? Maybe it's just an impression because of the crappy bitrate stream.
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    I'd like Left 4 Dead like character banter in co-op.
    frunk 4 years ago
    Any game you can play as Sully is an instabuy!
    pkhanh 4 years ago
    Dat bitrate of Gravity Rush video
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    So it's co-oping with the AI like Arkham Knight?
    romelpotter 4 years ago
    For shame, I am done. Maybe next year Sony.
    frunk 4 years ago
    This does look pretty special though!
    Mad_Rhetoric 4 years ago
    ok back to halo 5, ill check up on this later on
    frunk 4 years ago
    I cannot believe Japanese... guy chats away for 30 seconds - summarised in 5.
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    It's gone all Sailor Moon!
    kingpin3000 4 years ago
    Can you knock your opponents off their bike with a chain?
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    I'm curious how the coop will work on this.
    aarond12 4 years ago
    @Martin But you brought your Dreamcast?
    Bazooklad 4 years ago
    WOO!!....bikes and questionable handling.
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    Will it allow Bikes vs Cars?
    ProTw33ks 4 years ago
    Most racing games do bikes poorly..
    FogHeart 4 years ago
    Hope Martin reviews this one.
    BOMBSHELL!
    Sheetbike 4 years ago
    Bikes! Half the wheels, double the fu- ZZZZZZZZZ
    I_Am_CatButler 4 years ago
    It's the mid-life crisis DLC for DriveClub
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    I hope they do Bikes better than PGR4 or Burnout Paradise did.
    arty 4 years ago
    DRIVEBIKE!BIKECLUB!What's the point.
    FogHeart 4 years ago
    The Rumour IS True!
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    ...and now a nice casual relaxing game ;)
    ProTw33ks 4 years ago
    Hyped for this one..
    dfunked 4 years ago
    Jesus Christ... Can we shut up about 30fps already and just enjoy the unenjoyable show?
    XBox-One 4 years ago
    Mecha Godzilla
    smenj 4 years ago
    "Time to shut you down!" - I admire the game's dedication to terrible puns, if nothing else.
    Sammoore 4 years ago
    I'm hoping this gets a new name before release, right now it sounds like a mid-tier fps from 1999
    Cimeas 4 years ago
    It all seems a little tedious, really.
    friedkoala 4 years ago
    count me in for this!
    Dismiss 4 years ago
    @ironsoldier Sure it did, it was a shooter/platformer. Must have taken some queues from other shooter/platformers. Probably.
    El_MUERkO 4 years ago
    hit the giant enemy crab... i mean robot in it's weak points!
    @Timbercottage yes, you are
    Photo mode DLC?
    freaqie 4 years ago
    crash LOL
    pomi 4 years ago
    CRASH! lol :p
    Timbercottage 4 years ago
    Am I the only one that thinks Horizon looks rather dull...
    Rob_Nomad 4 years ago
    i've seen Horizon played live by a developer sunday at Milan games week. he said that you can get everywhere, on the top of the mountains you see on the background of this scene.
    Bazooklad 4 years ago
    Rudolph the red nosed robot dinosaur
    frunk 4 years ago
    Nice the way it is the same mission as last time but done totally differently.
    freaqie 4 years ago
    the shots don;t line up with where she aimed... weird...
    Dismiss 4 years ago
    @ironsoldier Yeah, the first Ratchet and Clank in particular, this being a major reboot of that title and all.
    blarple 4 years ago
    We have a unique, intricate ecology. And you can murder each and every member of that ecology.
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    Horizon looks pretty awesome, I wonder how big the world is, or if it's zones?
    frunk 4 years ago
    The more you see Horizon... the more impressed you get.
    redneonfish 4 years ago
    Is it as handsome as Jim though?
    smenj 4 years ago
    Did I miss something? Why's everyone down on R&C all of a sudden? I get the last few games haven't been great, but the mainline ones were always proper good fun.
    Malek86 4 years ago
    Horizon looking good, but I want to know how exactly it plays.
    young_nell 4 years ago
    Finally
    Mad_Rhetoric 4 years ago
    finally horizon
    Ugh 60fps fanboys
    system11 4 years ago
    if i recall, this is more 30fps trash.
    dfunked 4 years ago
    I love a bit of R&C, me!
    time for cringe
    pomi 4 years ago
    Housemarque games are nearly always great.
    Timbercottage 4 years ago
    Knack 2: The Knackening
    El_MUERkO 4 years ago
    @ironsoldier it means the only console they'll release on is PS4, but they're also releasing on PC
    Dismiss 4 years ago
    Woot? New Housemarque game? Not Alienation?
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    It's a console exclusive to Sony, PC doesn't count.
    June! Sob!
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    wow, I really didn't expect that!
    SuperSoupy 4 years ago
    Oh hai Denny!
    system11 4 years ago
    June 2016 then.
    FogHeart 4 years ago
    Releasedaaaaaaaaaate!!!!
    Dismiss 4 years ago
    Captain Blood for the new generation, eh?
    arty 4 years ago
    Is that Rutger Hauer? He said "I've seen things" lol.
    carmagain 4 years ago
    If that's not Rutger Hauer it's a very knowing homage!
    Lankysi 4 years ago
    Do we actually know what you're meant to do in NMS yet?
    snafu65 4 years ago
    No Man's Land! So it's not out this week then?
    Malek86 4 years ago
    No Man's Sky. So it's confirmed to be a console exclusive on PS4 after all?
    I_Am_CatButler 4 years ago
    No Man's Release Date.
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    Release date? bets anyone?
    El-Lawsonoso 4 years ago
    That was Avicii Martin. I don't know why he's made a game either.
    arty 4 years ago
    :o
    Lion-heart 4 years ago
    NMS Oh yes please!
    system11 4 years ago
    This has a strong vibe of 'nobody cares and we want to go home' as a whole. Audience dead.
    El_MUERkO 4 years ago
    Boundless is on Steam early access right now, looks interesting but I've yet buy it.
    ProTw33ks 4 years ago
    PlayStation was a big part of my childhood.. Where are the sacks of cash Sony so I can make the game I've always wanted to make...
    consignia 4 years ago
    Weak applause, it's not even a game.
    Lion-heart 4 years ago
    Dear me. No thank you
    dfunked 4 years ago
    What a load of cheesy bollocks!
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    I am taking this as a sign that Wipeout is coming back, lol
    Sammoore 4 years ago
    not a great conference so far, at least for non-fighting-game-fans
    Milkman1 4 years ago
    Post deleted
    onyxbox 4 years ago
    this is boring
    romelpotter 4 years ago
    Well damn, I was hoping this conference would persuade me to pick up a PS4 but all I see is, well, nothing! :( Hope springs eternal!
    Rayin 4 years ago
    @IronSoldier I think you need a new hobby. You really seem to dislike games!
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    Moody Minecraft, a mod is being born at this very moment.
    Sammoore 4 years ago
    now a minecraft clone. Is there a proper term for that genre yet?
    Mad_Rhetoric 4 years ago
    micecraft clone?
    Mad_Rhetoric 4 years ago
    dont trust GBX
    Malek86 4 years ago
    This looks very Insomniac to me.
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    Is first person MOBA going to be the next big thing?
    Sammoore 4 years ago
    is this the one they refuse to call a MOBA, or am I thinking of something else?
    Dismiss 4 years ago
    Here's hoping we also see a new Soul Calibur this gen. But I'm not holding my breath.
    oliverlittle 4 years ago
    Stop zooming to the crowd during gameplay Mr Sony Man!!!
    ProTw33ks 4 years ago
    This game always looks too slow whenever I see it in motion..
    Rob_Nomad 4 years ago
    Pre-kken
    FuzzyDuck 4 years ago
    Alex and Balrog for SFV - squeeTekken 7 - also squee
    ProTw33ks 4 years ago
    Tekken 7: Origins!
    Lankysi 4 years ago
    Tekken 0?Tekken: Prologue?
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    "I play Tekken for the storyline" said no-one, ever
    consignia 4 years ago
    Who cares about Tekken's story?
    It's a prequel?
    ProTw33ks 4 years ago
    Epic music lol..
    ytzulu 4 years ago
    prefer Ono and harada than the usual cooperate exec dross
    consignia 4 years ago
    This music is rubbish.
    El_MUERkO 4 years ago
    that smile :D
    Ryuke 4 years ago
    @dogmanstaruk And now less lost. Thanks!
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    I thought Tekken 7 was already out in Japan?
    Malek86 4 years ago
    I'm pretty sure Tekken 7 was already announced for PS/X1 way back?
    Dismiss 4 years ago
    @porkface Ah, you should have done the clever thing and import a US SNES from the start. Just snap off the tabs and hey presto, instant japanese games adaptor.
    Mad_Rhetoric 4 years ago
    and people used to think microsoft's conferences were bad.....geez lol
    SeeNoWeevil 4 years ago
    TxSF?
    Malek86 4 years ago
    Stop reminding people that Tekken x SF was supposed to exist!
    EvilWaterman 4 years ago
    That fella with the mop head looks a twonk.
    Sheetbike 4 years ago
    This is the absolute best.
    ...
    Ryuke 4 years ago
    And I'm lost...
    arty 4 years ago
    /cringes
    WTF's goin' on.
    pomi 4 years ago
    Haha. Ono is awesome. :D
    SeeNoWeevil 4 years ago
    Played beta on ps4 and maxed out on PC. They're identical. PC could've been pushed so much more.
    Sammoore 4 years ago
    what the fuck is going on
    kingpin3000 4 years ago
    wtf!
    arty 4 years ago
    Is that morpheus on his head?
    Lankysi 4 years ago
    "6 characters to be added in the first year" - read "we're going to milk you a further 6 times after you've paid full price for an incomplete game!
    ProTw33ks 4 years ago
    FIGHT MONEY!!
    kingpin3000 4 years ago
    I'm going to be hip from now on and start shaving.
    Wow, REALLY tough crowd
    Ryuke 4 years ago
    Head wear emergency going on here. He's all tangled!
    Sheetbike 4 years ago
    @porkface you take that back
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    Is that all the Street Fighter 5 characters now revealed?
    Malek86 4 years ago
    Wow, I'm almost understanding all he's saying. Ono is either speaking very clearly or just saying too simple stuff.
    ProTw33ks 4 years ago
    Oh we were teleported to Tokyo Game Show..
    dsmx 4 years ago
    That's a fearsome hat
    blarple 4 years ago
    Don't listen to the reek
    Err..interesting headwear!
    dfunked 4 years ago
    *Looks for subtitle button*...
    SeeNoWeevil 4 years ago
    arty 4 years ago
    what's he sayin?
    MrJonty 4 years ago
    ONO
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    @Malek86 I'm thinking one big new thing at the end.
    arty 4 years ago
    Last 5 mins...
    romelpotter 4 years ago
    Sheetbike 4 years ago
    FACIAL HAIR
    Malek86 4 years ago
    I have a feeling the new stuff will be kept for the last 20 minutes.
    X201 4 years ago
    Stree Fighter: SuperMegaTournamentBattlerEditionRemix
    SeeNoWeevil 4 years ago
    SFV Feb 2016 according to EG spain
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    Sounds like lots of tired journalists, maybe they don't like being in France?
    consignia 4 years ago
    Tough crowd, eh?
    Rob_Nomad 4 years ago
    @dogmanstaruk waste of investment on COD? dunno, we'll see how that turns out.
    ProTw33ks 4 years ago
    Make the game look as story driven as possible in the hopes in cons the uninformed lol.
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    They aren't clapping, THROW on the Star Wars quickly!
    MccyMcFlinn 4 years ago
    Surely the only thing people need to know about a CoD is when it's out - anyone that's going to buy it has already decided to buy it...
    Rob_Nomad 4 years ago
    can't wait for BO3!
    Malek86 4 years ago
    I didn't even know the zombies mode in COD actually had a story.
    smenj 4 years ago
    Zombies mode has changed.
    consignia 4 years ago
    This looks very uncompelling. Generic action game trailer.
    snafu65 4 years ago
    Leading with COD! It's like watching an Xbox conference from yesteryear.
    Lion-heart 4 years ago
    What happened to the awesome noire theme?
    G-Lord 4 years ago
    hmm, that does not bode well for the rest of the conference
    EvilWaterman 4 years ago
    If you could just cut straight to where they announce No Man Sky is now on the store to download, that'll be great!
    X201 4 years ago
    Shoot, Shoot, Bang, Bang, Throat Stab.
    time to get a cuppa
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    I was awaiting for the tumbleweed.
    G-Lord 4 years ago
    Time to look forward Jim...
    MrBelmont 4 years ago
    "Lynn, you're just listing games"
    Lion-heart 4 years ago
    Oh cmon already, yes you have games out, can we see some new ones now?
    kingpin3000 4 years ago
    Big Media Molecule presence then
    Malek86 4 years ago
    "Tonight is no time for nostalgia"Well, do I have to scratch off backward compatibility already?
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    Audience sounds a bit subdued...
    Lion-heart 4 years ago
    People cheering for the Order...
    Sammoore 4 years ago
    These pauses for applause will get very annoying very fast
    blarple 4 years ago
    list video games
    X201 4 years ago
    Its spelt Mon-Tage
    oliverlittle 4 years ago
    Please don't let this be another sony conference controlled by the guy who thinks we like to see the crowd filming the stage more than the actual gameplay...
    ant72 4 years ago
    Nice.
    snafu65 4 years ago
    They do like a montage at these things don't they!
    kingpin3000 4 years ago
    nice intro graphics
    X201 4 years ago
    Good God! they've started on time!
    blarple 4 years ago
    videogames
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    With the rate things are going, we're going to end up with a games conference once a month.
    romelpotter 4 years ago
    Christ on a bike, get some other Choones on, innit!
    G-Lord 4 years ago
    @Martin: But I wouldn't do other stuff while watching any of these films ;)
    benfresh76 4 years ago
    yeah, but once you've seen the Lion King, you don't need to watch anymore films.
    Malek86 4 years ago
    @Bertie thanks! My opinion of Youtube Gaming has suddenly increased a little bit.
    X201 4 years ago
    Martin expecting a conference to run to time. Aww bless.
    Bertie 4 years ago
    It's front page on YouTube Gaming and the stream is nice'n smooth
    HuckQ 4 years ago
    A Sony conference about to begin on time. What is this madness?!!
    Oh god, that music
    Bertie 4 years ago
    @Malek86 yep: gaming.youtube.com
    ThePissartist 4 years ago
    @BertieYep, exactly. If he hasn't got one, I recommend you buy one for the next trip.
    Malek86 4 years ago
    Is there another stream available? Twitch is just not loading for me for some reason.
    snafu65 4 years ago
    Will we see some Rime? I haven't heard a thing about that for over a year!
    kingpin3000 4 years ago
    Ooh, echo!
    ant72 4 years ago
    @dogmanstaruk Thanks.
    Bertie 4 years ago
    @thepissartist Like a keytar!
    Rob_Nomad 4 years ago
    hello everyone :)
    Timbercottage 4 years ago
    What is it with you and Jim's shirts?
    ThePissartist 4 years ago
    ant72 4 years ago
    Is Alienation anything to do with Alien Breed?
    Bertie 4 years ago
    I don't know what that tentacle game is but it looks awesome!
    Lion-heart 4 years ago
    Dismiss 4 years ago
    SOTB 60 fps, thanks, goodnight.
    ant72 4 years ago
    into the crisps and cake!
    Bertie 4 years ago
    Oh man I hope David Cage wire-flies in like Peter Pan
    Malek86 4 years ago
    The stream is already not loading anymore. What did I do to deserve this? Have I riffed too much on Heavy Rain?
    Bertie 4 years ago
    Is that... crisps with cake?
    Lion-heart 4 years ago
    What was the sci-fi top down shooter? Also this shark birds? 10/10!
    kingpin3000 4 years ago
    Yeah, i really don't want VR to be a focus eithter.
    Malek86 4 years ago
    I actually hope there isn't too much focus on PS VR. One, because trying to show the wonders of VR in a livestream really makes for a boring livestream and nothing else.And two, because I don't really care about it.
    ant72 4 years ago
    Chod Hand?
    kingpin3000 4 years ago
    Am I the only one to expect PS VR to get a release date and price?
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    @Dismiss I didn't remember that game.
    Dismiss 4 years ago
    (timidly) Shadow of the Beast?
    ant72 4 years ago
    Nope ;O)
    Retro_ 4 years ago
    I hope that bloke helping himself to the popcorn cleaned his hands after the last toilet visit. Just saying!
    jamiemaisner 4 years ago
    Martin. I'm in a lecture right now so am expecting some excellent description/analysis on your part to accompany my muted stream! :p
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    I think I'd rather hear about the Meat Table than Call of Duty, the Meat Table has more variety.
    ant72 4 years ago
    Is there a cake table?
    simpleexplodingmaybe 4 years ago
    Stuff Gran Turismo I want my eyes to be bathed in the stunning beauty of a next gen return for Wipeout
    tomphillipsEG 4 years ago
    lol
    Retro_ 4 years ago
    ollocks
    Bratterz 4 years ago
    Oh goodness, the italics formatting doesn't work here. Now I look really silly.
    Bratterz 4 years ago
    SameerAFC 4 years ago
    Martin, can you ensure Pat Garratt writes about the games he actually sees and not the ones he thought he had seen
    Retro_ 4 years ago
    qball 4 years ago
    Bratterz 4 years ago
    New_guy 4 years ago
    Will Pele be making an appearance ?
    Sammoore 4 years ago
    What studios do we not know the current projects of? Other than quantic dream.
    Sheetbike 4 years ago
    Why would you put cherry tomatoes on top of parma ham? It's hard enough to pull less than a fist-sized chunk of that stuff away without adding spherical stuff on top.
    ant72 4 years ago
    I was thinking G&T in 20mins?
    Bratterz 4 years ago
    Thinking of treating myself to a coffee at around the 4:30GMT mark.
    ant72 4 years ago
    Porky!
    Gamerz76 4 years ago
    I want new games dammit. If I wanted to play old games, I'll turn on my PS3.
    Gamerz76 4 years ago
    Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain PS4 demo's at the event... Remasters galore.No wonder they didn't want backwards compatibility. They are making so much money releasing old games for the new system.
    ant72 4 years ago
    VG247 for meat table pix!
    Oridan 4 years ago
    @Brosephine That would be amazing! Loved that game.
    tomphillipsEG 4 years ago
    Pork face
    friedkoala 4 years ago
    @young_nell Good shout!
    FladgeMangle 4 years ago
    My prediction:In Dreams means there's going to be a heck of a lot of willys all of a sudden.
    young_nell 4 years ago
    Would like to see Horizon.
    Yautja_Warrior 4 years ago
    @grassyknoll Good point, come on Resistance HD / Motorstorm HD :)
    At this point No Man's Sky looks like Spore II
    wellzy4eva 4 years ago
    I don't want anything from Hello Games apart from a black screen that says No Man's Sky - Q1 2016.
    GiarcYekrub 4 years ago
    Have we got a No Mans Sky release date yet?
    romelpotter 4 years ago
    5pm, I think that is the time that Divinity: oS game of the game of the year version unlocks on GoG. Coincidence???
    lambchop 4 years ago
    I hope to hear about Bigfest for Vita.....
    louiemalvessidrummer 4 years ago
    I'd love to hear about GT7, even thought I'm still enjoying GT6 a lot.
    Brosephine 4 years ago
    I really, really, really want Final Fantasy 12 HD.I'm rubbish.
    HuckQ 4 years ago
    I can almost feel Quantic Dream is creating something for VR.
    Malek86 4 years ago
    Gran Turismo as well, but somehow I'm not feeling it. Maybe for December.
    GiarcYekrub 4 years ago
    Aren't Europe supposed to be getting PS4 Heavy Rain & Beyond Two Souls ports?
    Malek86 4 years ago
    PS1 and PS2 compatibility! If they can get discs to work too, all the better, but even just digital would be better than nothing.
    Ferral 4 years ago
    I am hoping that they announce classics (PS1 & 2) on the PS4 either digital or being able to run orginal discs.
    adgr19 4 years ago
    some usa sites covering this as well, are we expecting something big?
    MARKIV 4 years ago
    Is this press conference timed to coincide with the launch of Halo 5 by any chance?
    captain_Carl 4 years ago
    I'll be at work during this thing :( Will have to catch it when i'm done about 8pm. Hope to see a Quantic Dream new game announcement, i love their games
    MarkRobLives 4 years ago
    PlayStation Paris Games Week 2015 conference - You too can hear about games that might be coming out in 2016, 2017 and beyond... ;)Seriously though, I'd like a Shenmue update, if there is one.
    snafu65 4 years ago
    Just been reading about leaked details of the Playstation Plus League on another site, which looks like being an e-sports league for PS+ members with two divisions and cash prizes on offer. It's all supposed to kick off this week so I guess it will be officially unveiled at the event.
    grassyknoll 4 years ago
    @Yautja_Warrior In the past I would have said no way, but this year we've Shenmue 3, Neir 2, The Last Guardian & Final Fantasy 7 Remake all being (re)announced. Nothing is impossible!
    Sheikah 4 years ago
    I still pray for a Shadow Hearts 1 + 2 Remaster ;)
    lambchop 4 years ago
    Wonderful timing. I will be able to get home from work, have a dump and then settle down for the presentation :)
    Yautja_Warrior 4 years ago
    @Retro_ With you on Resistance HD Trilogy / Resistance 4, also would love a Motorstorm HD Collection / Motorstorm 4 announcment, probably won't happen but we can dream lol.
    Jimjamyaha 4 years ago
    Would be nice to hear about any updates on Rime.
    grassyknoll 4 years ago
    Neir Automata, Wild, Alienation, Tomorrow Children, Gravity Daze 2, Dreams & any Japanese game you can get your hands on please.
    SeeNoWeevil 4 years ago
    If there's no word of a Demon's Souls remaster I'm going to be very unhappy indeed.
    Alestes 4 years ago
    There are only two things I want to hear here, that helps the European Playstation Store catch up with the North American Playstation Store.1) The PSP games Final Fantasy 1-4 + Tactics and VC2 works fine on the PSTV in North America, but not here in Europe.2) 4+ years ago SCEE allowed for US imports so we could finally get all the praised PS1 JRPG classics that Japan and North America been praising for so long, like Chrono Cross and Xenogears and more.I doubt we hear anything about either.
    Retro_ 4 years ago
    Not sure what to expect from this although a Resistance Trilogy HD re-master or a Resistance 4 announcement would be happily received.
    jefranklin18 4 years ago
    Presumably the next Quantic Dreams project as it is in France, and they (QD) are known to be working on something
    Ziz0u 4 years ago
    No Man's Sky release please.Hopefully they deem us worthy to play their game one day.
    I_Am_CatButler 4 years ago
    Uncharted? Media Molecule? French people? Pffft!Who cares about those. Square Enix are going to show Nier 2!
    SeeNoWeevil 4 years ago