Ultra Street Fighter 4 has received a major update on PS4 after its launch on Sony's console was so shoddy that Capcom decided to use the Xbox 360 version instead for its own tournament.
This 1.02 update makes numerous improvements. You'll no longer have to worry about disappearing projectiles, Decapre's teleport animation has been fixed, and the sound effects for the Red Focus Attack and Akuma's stomp have been sorted. There should also be less interface lag in the menus and the general word from the community on NeoGAF is that while not perfect, it's a massive improvement over how the game played before.
Here's a list of the full patch notes (via NeoGAF):
- Reduced Interface lag within menus
- Addressed disappearing projectiles
- Fix Decapre's teleport animation
- Fixed missing SFX for Red Focus Attack
- Fix Rolento audio glitch during victory screen
- Fixed Akuma's stomp SFX not playing
- Addressed bottom portion of the ON/OFF text being cutoff under the graphics setting in the Options menu
- Removed extra character that was sometimes displayed in the Leaderboards at the end of a player's name even if they have not set it to be there
- Fixed issue when seeking an arcade match-up with LAN cabled disconnected, and then starting up training results in a message ID being displayed
- Addressed online IDs not appearing correctly
- Addresses issue when changing the HP bar's HUD position in Options, the Online ID HUD positions does not move with it, and is displayed at the default position
- Anisotropic Filtering (AF) changes to decrease blur
- Fixed appearance of white box after backing out of a command list menu
- Addressed Fight Request in Arcade Mode (Arcade | Arcade)
YouTuber Syraph Gaming & Entertainment made a video comparing how the menu load times have increased with the addition of this patch.