Now that Battlefield Hardline has been delayed to 2015, there's no new Battlefield game out this year. So, publisher EA has put together a Battlefield 4 Premium Edition, set for release this month.
Battlefield 4 Premium Edition includes a Battlefield Premium membership, which grants access to the five digital expansion packs, as well as priority position in server queues.
It's available on Origin for PC on 21st October priced Ł39.99. On 24th October it goes live in the UK via download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, both priced Ł54.99, and on PlayStation 3 priced Ł39.99.
There is no Xbox 360 version.
Here's what you get:
- Battlefield 4 multiplayer and single-player.
- Five expansion packs featuring multiplayer maps and in-game content:
- Battlefield 4 Second Assault
- Battlefield 4 China Rising
- Battlefield 4 Naval Strike
- Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth
- Battlefield 4 Final Stand coming autumn 2014
- Exclusive personalisation options including camos, paints, emblems, dog tags and more.
- Priority position in server queues.
- 12 bonus Battlefield 4 Gold Battlepacks.
Developer DICE recently released the much-anticipated Battlefield 4 fall patch, which makes a raft of changes to the first-person shooter.