Sony has announced the games set to launch in April as part of the PlayStation Plus program over on the PlayStation Blog.
PlayStation 4 users get 2D action game Mercenary Kings.
PlayStation 3 users get Konami football game PES 2014, and adventure game Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. Sly Cooper supports Cross Buy, Cross Play and Cross Save, for those of you who own both a PS3 and Vita.
Speaking of Vita, that console gets a Cross Buy enabled Hotline Miami and MotoGP 13.
So, leaving PS Plus on 2nd April are:
- Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition
- Tomb Raider
- Borderlands 2
- Smart As
- Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD
And arriving on 2nd April are:
- Mercenary Kings
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
- Sly Cooper Thieves in Timeá(Cross Buy)
- Hotline Miamiá(Cross buy)
- MotoGP 13