Dishonored publisher Bethesda has issued the game's first title update for all platforms.
The patch primarily addresses bugs present in the game at launch. There's also added support for a couple of new features.
PC owners can now play the game across multiple screens, while game settings are now saved properly when playing through Steam offline.
A list of other bug fixes lies below:
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between areas - notably near Dr. Galvani's house.
- Reworked “Choke” interaction to make it more reliable in valid contexts.
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during some missions.
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)