Today, on the Eurogamer podcast number 119, we have Bramwell, we have Bertie and we have Tom Champion.
Our titillating topic is Rezzed, the PC and Indie Games Show that took place in Brighton at the weekend.
Were you there? Did a friendly seagull plop on you? Did you see us? Did you eat fish and chips on the Brighton Pier? Did you see Pinkie?
- Download the Eurogamer.net Podcast as an MP3.
- Eurogamer.net Podcast on iTunes.
- Eurogamer.net Podcast RSS feed.
Rezzed showcased the inventive and the bizarre; the big-budget and the little budget. The atmosphere was relaxed, and there was space and time to play games and even talk to their makers on the show floor.
On top of that, we had sessions - talks, if you like - given by some really big names: Peter Molyneux, Randy Pitchford, Total War maker Creative Assembly, DayZ maker Dean Hall and Brink maker Splash Damage. And more.
We filmed those sessions and we've begun sharing them on Eurogamer for those of you who couldn't be at the show.
You should also keep an eye on Rock, Paper, Shotgun for their coverage of the event.
Nestle down, slow down and tune in for our take of the show, the games and the whatever-else-I-said-and-now-can't-remember.
Below, you'll find links to those videoed sessions as well as written reports from the Rezzed show.
- Rezzed: Eurogamer's Game of the Show
- Dean "Rocket" Hall's fleshy DayZ session
- What's all this about DayZ? I've never even heard of it
- The fabulous Project Zomboid session
- The unfailingly entertaining Peter Molyneux
- Twitter parody account Molydeux was one reason Peter Molyneux left Lionhead and Microsoft
- Inside the barred brain of Prison Architect developer Introversion
- Photos taken during the Rezzed weekend