A patch for Minecraft on Xbox Live Arcade goes live today.
It makes a number of changes to the game, the best-selling ever on Microsoft's digital platform.
Added is an autosave function, an Interface Opacity slider and a co-ordinate display to the in-game map.
There are a number of fixes, too, for leaderboards and other problems.
The patch notes in full:
- Added an autosave, and the ability to turn autosave off, or set it from 15 minutes up to 2 hours in 15 minute steps.
- Split the sensitivity controls into an in-game sensitivity and an in-menu sensitivity.
- Added an Interface Opacity slider in the settings for plasma screen users.
- Added a gamertag display in splitscreen, and the ability to enable/disable it in the settings.
- Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable in-game hints.
- Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable tooltips.
- Added a co-ordinate display to the in-game map.
- Added new sections in the How To Play on Multiplayer, Sharing Screenshots, and What's New.
- Added a warning message when attempting to place lava near the spawn area.
- Fix for the leaderboard crash when toggling between filters/leaderboards.
- Fix for server disconnect message appearing when offline or in leaderboards.
- Fix for issue where posting a screenshot to Facebook caused a back out to the main menu.
- Fix for clay generation.
- Fix for 'Awaiting Approval' showing all the time on some signs.
- Various crafting menu fixes.
- Fix for being able to stand on sugarcane.
- Fix for intermittent crash on saving.
- Fix for duplication bug with the furnace and dispenser.
- Fix for not being able to place water near the spawn area.
- Fix for intermittent problem on entering the Nether putting the player above the Nether world.
- Fix for frame-rate drop around the edge of the world.
- Fix for intermittent problem where some achievements were not being awarded.
- Fix for graphical issue with stairs.
- Fix for issue with enemies spawning inside a house when they shouldn't.
- Fix for Zombie Pigmen not being counted for leaderboard scores.