Nintendo has revealed a list of first and third-party games coming to its platforms early next year.
Featured in the release schedule are 3DS highlights such as Resident Evil Revelations, which launches on 27th January alongside the Circle Pad Pro add-on.
Kid Icarus: Uprising follows in March, while Mario Tennis, Luigi's Mansion 2 and the fifth Professor Layton game get vague "2012" release windows.
But what of Paper Mario, Animal Crossing or Monster Hunter Tri G? Nintendo gives no mention of these whatsoever.
DS owners meanwhile can enjoy footy RPG sequel Inazuma Eleven 2, which unexpectedly receives a European passport.
Wii gamers get acclaimed Mistwalker role-player The Last Story on 24th February, with Nintendo-published Pandora's Tower coming in Q2.
There's also Boom Street, a bizarre mash-up of Mario Party, Monopoly and Dragon Quest, as well as an actual new Mario Party and PokÚPark 2.
- Resident Evil Revelations (Capcom) - 27th January 2012
- Nintendo 3DS Circle Pad Pro - 27th January 2012
- CRUSH 3D (Sega) - January 2012
- 3D Game Collection (Mastertronic) - January 2012
- VVVVVV (Nicalis) - January 2012
- Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega) - February 2012
- One Piece Unlimited Cruise Special (Namco Bandai) - 10th February 2012
- SpeedThru: Potzol's Puzzle (Nintendo) - February 2012
- Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo) - March 2012
- Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D (Konami) - Winter
- Pac-Man Party 3D (Namco Bandai) - Q1 2012
- Ben 10 Galactic Racing (Namco Bandai) - Q1 2012
- Tekken 3D Prime Edition (Namco Bandai) - Q1 2012
- Crash Time 4 (PQube) - Q1 2012
- 3D Classics: Kid Icarus (Nintendo) - Q1 2012
- Colors! 3D (Collecting Smiles) - Q1 2012
- Dillon's Rolling Western (Nintendo) - Q1 2012
- Fun! Fun! Minigolf Touch! (Shin'en Multimedia) - Q1 2012
- Mutant Mudds (Renegade Kid) - Q1 2012
- Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure (Sega) - Early 2012
- Mario Tennis (Nintendo) - 2012
- Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo) - 2012
- Professor Layton 5 (Nintendo) - 2012
- Antipole (Saturnine Games) - 5th January 2012
- Doodle Fit (Gamelion Studios)- January 2012
- Hidden Object Show (Intenium Console GmbH) - January 2012 (Benelux)
- Inazuma Eleven 2 Firestorm (Nintendo) - Q1 2012
- Inazuma Eleven 2 Blizzard (Nintendo) - Q1 2012
- Amoebattle (Grab) - Q1 2012
- Flip the Core (Engine Software) - Q1 2012
- Victorius: Hollywood Arts Debut (Namco Bandai) - Q1 2012
- Boom Street (Nintendo/Square Enix) - 6th January 2012
- The Last Story (Nintendo) - 24th February 2012
- Mario Party 9 (Nintendo) - March 2012
- PokÚPark 2: Wonders Beyond (Nintendo) - March 2012
- Winter Sports 2012 (PQube) - Q1 2012
- We Sing Pop (Nordic Games Publishing AB) - Q1 2012
- We Sing 80's (Nordic Games Publishing AB) - Q2 2012
- La-Mulana (Nicalis) - Q1 2012
- Pandora's Tower (Nintendo) - Q2 2012
- Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise (Nintendo) - 2012