A Yoshi side-scroller and a new entry in the Ace Attorney series are among the games Nintendo plans to show off at its Tokyo 3DS showcase next week, so says a reported Japanese leak.
According to a story on Japanese gaming blog Hachimaki and translated by Gematsu, the platform holder will also announce a game demo service for the system, an Etrian Odyssey sequel and a new title from WarioWare/Advanced Wars studio Intelligent Systems.
Here's the full list of reported announcements:
- New Monster Hunter exclusively for 3DS with support for online play
- New Yoshi side-scroller from Kirby's Epic Yarn developer Good-Feel
- New game from the developer of WarioWare
- New Etrian Odyssey
- Hatsune Miku 3DS, with all the songs from Project DIVA and its sequel
- DS's The Silver Case, from Grasshopper Manufacture, has been moved to 3DS
- eShop demo announcement, with a Super Mario 3D Land trial confirmed
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords release date announcement
- The latest 3DS project from Alchemist, developer of Umineko and Gal Gun, for 3DS
- A fifth Ace Attorney, including an Edgeworth scenario
- A new God Eater title, which will also launch on PlayStation Vita
We'll find out for sure next Tuesday at around 3.00am UK time. Set your alarm clocks.