The first set of DLC for Kaos Studio's Homefront FPS launches for Xbox 360 on 7th June.
Titled Fire Sale, it consists of two new multiplayer maps. No word yet on when PC and PlayStation 3 users will be able to get their hands on it.
There'll also be a new weapon available for download on the same day the 870 Express Shotgun and a free premium theme for your Xbox 360 dashboard.
According to the announcement, Fire Sale "is just the first small taste of anticipated robust updates that will be coming to Homefront."
Ahead of the DLC, an Xbox 360 title update goes live today, adding in a new Ability Pack and making various minor tweaks aimed at improving stability and network connectivity. The full changelog looks like this:
- Ice Cold: Invisible on thermal views and airstrike sensors
- Situational Awareness: Enemy gamertag appears when shot
- EMP Tactician: Deal more damage vs EMP'd vehicles
- Short Fuse: Reduced cook time on frag grenades
- Bomb Suit: Take less damage from explosives
- Assist points for vehicle kills
- Rank Resets
- Game returns to MP menu instead of Main Menu after leaving a match
- Max ping limits for server connections (prevent connections to distant servers)
- Game freeze & hitching
- Joining Friends feature
- Beacon errors
- Party Connectivity
- Various other fixes