Roll up, tat fans TopWare Interactive has just detailed the Royal Edition of impending RPG sequel Two Worlds II.
Limited to 2500 copies and exclusive to GAME, the lavish set includes the following goodies:
- Bonus DVD (with music tracks, concept art, wallpapers, making-of documentary)
- World map of Antaloor
- Special Edition Dragon Queen statuette
- Exclusive unlockable in-game weapons
- Two Worlds II Limited Edition Collectable
- Deck of Two Worlds II Playing Cards
The oft-delayed sequel to the eccentric, arguably rubbish 2007 RPG finally storms PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on 4th February.
Eurogamer's Christian Donlan got an early glimpse of the Reality Pump-developed effort back in March and offered hope of a rather more polished experience. It's "looking surprisingly good," he reckoned.