Activision has announced that 11 more recording artists will make their Guitar Hero debut in the next instalment of the series.
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock will feature Neil Young and his track "Rockin' in the Free World", for starters. The likes of Anberlin, Red Rider, Orianthi and John 5 have also signed up. No idea.
"It's seriously a huge honour to be included in Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock," said Anberlin lead guitarist Joey Milligan. "It is surreal to have our name next to so many great bands and amazing songs! I can't wait to play this!"
Warriors of Rock will feature more than 90 songs, with other artists already announced including Black Sabbath, Slipknot and Megadeth. What no Scooch? You can also expect a brand new storyline. The game will be released for PS3, Wii and Xbox 360 on 24th September.
Here's the full list of debuting artists and the tracks they'll be contributing:
- Anberlin – "The Feel Good Drag"
- Arch Enemy – "Nemesis"
- The Dillinger Escape Plan – "Setting Fire To Sleeping Giants"
- John 5 – "Black Widow Of La Porte"
- Neil Young – "Rockin' In The Free World"
- Orianthi – "Suffocated"
- Queensrÿche – "Jet City Woman"
- Red Rider – "Lunatic Fringe"
- RX Bandits – "It's Only Another Parsec..."
- Snot – "Deadfall"
- Tesla – "Modern Day Cowboy"