In the day I do my job, I teach game design at the university, roll up my sleeves with the hoi polloi. But at night I live a life of message board prowling, of annoying hardcore gamers, and if the truth be known, a life of utter pedantry.
- Gamertag spekkeh
- 3 days ago Posted a comment on Nintendo has just snuck out one of the best 2D Mario games in years
- 5 days ago Posted a comment on Why I think big console game sales are down
- 2 weeks ago Posted a comment on Government "behaviour tsar" isn't a fan of Minecraft: "We need to drain the swamp of gimmicks"
- 2 weeks ago Posted a comment on Genital Jousting is the new game by the Broforce dev, now on Steam Early Access
- 1 month ago Posted a comment on Expect to see fewer Pidgeys, Rattatas and Zubats in Pokémon Go
- 1 month ago Posted a comment on Mass Effect Andromeda: story, gameplay, planned release date and everything we know
- 1 month ago Posted a comment on Is being bad at games really so terrible?
- 1 month ago Posted a comment on Zoe Quinn's next game is a far cry from Depression Quest