In the day I do my job, I teach game design at the university, roll up my sleeves with the hoi polloi. But at night I live a life of message board prowling, of annoying hardcore gamers, and if the truth be known, a life of utter pedantry.
- Gamertag spekkeh
- 7 days ago Posted a comment on Switch to revive Nintendo arcade classics, starting with the original Mario Bros.
- 7 days ago Posted a comment on Splatoon is a multiplayer shooter for introverts and I love it
- 1 week ago Posted a comment on The Machines may be Apple's most impressive augmented-reality showcase yet
- 1 week ago Posted a comment on Apple reveals iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and X
- 1 week ago Posted a comment on Firewatch dev threatens Pewdiepie video takedown, following YouTube star's use of N-word
- 2 weeks ago Posted a comment on South Park: The Fractured but Whole's difficulty slider changes the colour of your skin
- 2 weeks ago Posted a comment on Life is Strange and the pleasures of being someone else
- 1 month ago Posted a comment on Will there ever be a good stand-up comedy game?