I am the man outside the box sitting back smokey coroners pick apart the fleshy bits for shits and giggle for the sake of not screaming fall silent leaves to the ground like so many tears jagged and ablaze leaving skeletons in the wake me up inside and brush the dust out of my eyes resolve the resolution until the contrast makes me wish to be blind to this course of self-destructive evolution adapt to harsh conditioning curious if there's any air worth breathing in the addled smoke-screen seething from a million pairs of sewn lips loose aboard this sinking ship of cattle ripe for slaughter the trick to not drowning is to stop breathing water life is not on the edge but in the balance and set to fall jagged tears ablaze skeletons in the rain until nothing of what we were remains self-depreciation drive another nail in the coffin hood bury it all let it rot then sell it off for the wood another day be wholly worthless but for the decay lay me to rest to dream only lies or sew it seams we condone to come undone.
Back and forth, up and down, ad infinitum, ad nausiam, et cetera and all that jazz. Life shifts, brap on.
- 2 weeks ago Posted a comment on People behind APB Reloaded buy Hawken
- 3 weeks ago Posted a comment on Valve's missing Link
- 3 weeks ago Posted a comment on PS4 sales hit 20.2m
- 4 weeks ago Posted a comment on Dead or Alive 5 tournament soft ban on "over-sexualised" costumes sparks heated debate
- 4 weeks ago Posted a comment on Fable Legends is free-to-play
- 4 weeks ago Posted a comment on Top factor driving PS4 purchases is "better resolution" - survey
- 4 weeks ago Posted a comment on Guild Wars 2 getting a first-person camera
- 1 month ago Posted a comment on Face-Off: Resident Evil Revelations 2
Game Library (0)
No games found. Sadface :'(