I am the man outside the box sitting back smokey coroners pick apart the fleshy bits for shits and giggle for the sake of not screaming fall silent leaves to the ground like so many tears jagged and ablaze leaving skeletons in the wake me up inside and brush the dust out of my eyes resolve the resolution until the contrast makes me wish to be blind to this course of self-destructive evolution adapt to harsh conditioning curious if there's any air worth breathing in the addled smoke-screen seething from a million pairs of sewn lips loose aboard this sinking ship of cattle ripe for slaughter the trick to not drowning is to stop breathing water life is not on the edge but in the balance and set to fall jagged tears ablaze skeletons in the rain until nothing of what we were remains self-depreciation drive another nail in the coffin hood bury it all let it rot then sell it off for the wood another day be wholly worthless but for the decay lay me to rest to dream only lies or sew it seams we condone to come undone.
Back and forth, up and down, ad infinitum, ad nausiam, et cetera and all that jazz. Life shifts, brap on.
- 2 weeks ago Posted a comment on The case for 30fps PC gaming
- 2 weeks ago Posted a comment on Angry Birds developer lays off 110 staff, closes studio
- 2 weeks ago Posted a comment on Sony announces PS1-themed PlayStation 4
- 1 month ago Posted a comment on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - PC performance done right?
- 1 month ago Posted a comment on Don't rule WildStar out yet
- 1 month ago Posted a comment on PS4 software update v2.01 to tackle Rest Mode problem
- 1 month ago Posted a comment on Alleged Just Cause 3 screenshots hint at F2P and micro-transactions
- 2 months ago Posted a comment on Star Citizen first-person shooter gameplay unveiled
Game Library (0)
No games found. Sadface :'(