I am the man outside the box sitting back smokey coroners pick apart the fleshy bits for shits and giggle for the sake of not screaming fall silent leaves to the ground like so many tears jagged and ablaze leaving skeletons in the wake me up inside and brush the dust out of my eyes resolve the resolution until the contrast makes me wish to be blind to this course of self-destructive evolution adapt to harsh conditioning curious if there's any air worth breathing in the addled smoke-screen seething from a million pairs of sewn lips loose aboard this sinking ship of cattle ripe for slaughter the trick to not drowning is to stop breathing water life is not on the edge but in the balance and set to fall jagged tears ablaze skeletons in the rain until nothing of what we were remains self-depreciation drive another nail in the coffin hood bury it all let it rot then sell it off for the wood another day be wholly worthless but for the decay lay me to rest to dream only lies or sew it seams we condone to come undone.
Back and forth, up and down, ad infinitum, ad nausiam, et cetera and all that jazz. Life shifts, brap on.
- 3 months ago Posted a comment on It sounds like Gears of War 4 will come to PC
- 3 months ago Posted a comment on How to upgrade your Dual Shock 4 - with Xbox One controller parts
- 3 months ago Posted a comment on Far Cry Primal uses Far Cry 4's map layout
- 7 months ago Posted a comment on Watch: Hands-on with the Steam controller
- 8 months ago Posted a comment on Hide your purse, Steam is having a stealth-game sale
- 8 months ago Posted a comment on Rainbow Six: Siege won't have a campaign mode
- 8 months ago Posted a comment on Star Wars Battlefront beta playable offline, open to everyone
- 9 months ago Posted a comment on Trine 3 dev says "future of the series is now in question"
Game Library (0)
No games found. Sadface :'(