“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development."
- 3 days ago Posted a comment on Splatoon 2 sales overtake Crash Bandicoot in the US
- 5 days ago Posted a comment on Sonic Mania is the sequel we've waited 23 years for
- 6 days ago Posted a comment on Sonic Mania review
- 1 week ago Posted a comment on Will there ever be a good stand-up comedy game?
- 2 weeks ago Posted a comment on Retro City Rampage DX is now on Switch
- 2 weeks ago Posted a comment on A classic arcade name just got a surprise revival on Switch
- 3 weeks ago Posted a comment on Is the New 2DS XL Nintendo's last dedicated handheld?
- 3 weeks ago Posted a comment on PlayStation Plus price hike announced for Europe
Game Library (0)
No games found. Sadface :'(
Your Groups (1)
Share game-specific friend codes with other EG members for a
rollicking good old laugh on the Nintendo Wii. 107 Members