“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development."
- 1 day ago Posted a comment on Nintendo confirms SNES mini, including never-released Starfox 2
- 3 days ago Posted a comment on Nintendo New 2DS XL review
- 1 week ago Posted a comment on Super Mario Odyssey: Switch's next big technical showcase?
- 1 week ago Posted a comment on Arms held back from chart top spot
- 1 week ago Posted a comment on Crash Bandicoot is 3D gaming's underrated pioneer
- 2 weeks ago Posted a comment on Level-5 is trying to make a Layton game work on Nintendo Switch
- 2 weeks ago Posted a comment on E3's press conferences are killing E3
- 2 weeks ago Posted a comment on Nintendo consolidates an already special year
Game Library (0)
No games found. Sadface :'(
Your Groups (1)
Share game-specific friend codes with other EG members for a
rollicking good old laugh on the Nintendo Wii. 107 Members