Dragon Age Inquisition walkthrough
Our guide to the massive third game.
GTA 5 cheats and stock market guide
Every GTA 5 cheat code, plus a guide to making more money.
Loading... hold tight!
Conversation between me and a friend prior to release:
Me: "you getting MCC then?"
Friend "Yeah, you should get an xbox one to play it"
"Nah I've got the games already. Plus I think it's bollocks you can't play halo 3 and 4 with 360 players"
"They're just upscaled 360 games. They should work with the existing games, there's no reason why they shouldn't."
"Actually MCC runs on dedicated servers."
"So the 360 games were peer to peer. Dedicated is better."
"Really? The old one worked, why fix what isn't broken"
"Dedicated servers mate, trust me online will be much better!"
As I said back then, why fix what isn't broken.
F2P is a massive spectrum ranging from genuinely free games that offer cosmetic items at one end, to cynically constructed money traps at the other, and everything else in between.
How to turn off in-app purchases on an iOS device:
1. Turn on your iPhone or iPad. From the home screen, tap the Settings button.
2. Inside Settings tap General.
3. Toward the bottom of the page you should see the Restrictions. Enter it.
4. Tap the Enable Restrictions button.
5. Once Enable Restrictions has been tapped, you’ll be asked to create a passcode. Make sure that the passcode is something that you’ll remember.
6. Touch the green switch to turn off In-App Purchases.
7. You can also turn on and off different functions of your iOS device, like Installing Apps or Deleting Apps.
Whilst the ps4/xbone are clearly better than ps3/360
Underwhelming these now-gen consoles may be but for many gamers there's no other realistic choice.