"I saw a two-year old kid (in diapers, in a stroller), using an iPod Touch today. Not just looking at it, but browsing menus and interacting. This is a revolution, guys."
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
Stephen Henry Roberts
"Ignorance is a necessary condition for many excellent things."
Daniel C. Dennett
- Gamertag ¯
- Steam ¯
- 3 months ago Posted a comment on Football Manager 2014 release date announced
- 3 months ago Posted a comment on Gamers rage at Sony over GTA5 PS3 pre-release download delay
- 5 months ago Posted a comment on Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness dated this September in Europe
- 6 months ago Posted a comment on Actress Ellen Page accuses Naughty Dog of ripping off her likeness for The Last of Us
- 6 months ago Posted a comment on After Xbox One U-turn pre-owned is back on the table - but at what cost?
- 6 months ago Posted a comment on Microsoft reverses position on Xbox One DRM
- 6 months ago Posted a comment on Microsoft makes the case for Xbox One's 300,000 server cloud, but what do developers think?
- 6 months ago Posted a comment on Poland and Portugal not supported at Xbox One launch, importing near ruled out
Game Library (52)
Your Groups (9)
Looks like we got ourselves a reader 214 Members
Secular gamers unite! This group is a place to discuss the
more philosophical questions of life. 6 Members
You'll get a blade in the face if you don't join 22 Members
The place to moan about the games everybody else likes. 46 Members
A meeting point for all EG Eye of Judgment Players! 37 Members
Share your PSN IDs etc. etc. Most of all have fun. 196 Members
A group celebrating the genius of Hideo Kojima and his premier
creation: Metal Gear Solid 96 Members
Where we can schedule our massive Eurogamer races! 23 Members
Team ICO fan message board 1229 Members